Commissar Weasel

Re: pomozite pocetnicima

Post by Telion »

Mozes da igras sa igracem C. i tek na kraju sa igracem B. :wink:
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
shilja

Post by shilja »

ili uopste ne moras da igras sa igracem B. Mozes cak da pomeris igraca B prvo, pa onda da pomeris (ili ne pomeris) igraca A i uradis hand off. Hand off ti je kao pass akcija u kojoj ne bacas kockice da vidis da li si uspesno bacio loptu, vec imas samo catch.
"There are times when destiny calls forth a people and demands an action. Now is the time. We are the people. This is our action. Charge!"
"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I would not have as long as I can remember."
kleop

Post by kleop »

Hvala na savetima.
Da prosirim pitanje i na Pass.
Kada igrac A. Pass-uje loptu igracu B., da li moram da nastavim da igram sa igracom B. ili mogu na primer da odigram igraca C. a da se nakon toga vratim igracu B. i igram sa njim?
kleop
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Isti odgovor. Svaki igrac se aktivira zasebno. Igrac A baci loptu igracu B, i ovaj je uhvati. Ti onda mozes da igras sa igracima D, E, F.... i kada god hoces da aktiviras igraca B i onda igras sa njim :-)
ImageImageImageImageImage
kleop

Post by kleop »

Pitanje vezano za rang listu. Naime u nasoj grupi sa 4 tima kada smo svi odigrali utakmice medjusobno, desilo se da imamo 2 tima (Titane i Crashere) sa po 2 pobede i 1 neresenim. Naravno u ovoj situaciji tie brejker bi bila go razlika ali nama se desilo sledece. Naime u zadnjoj utakmici Crashera (koju smo ubiljezili kao pobedu Crasherima) rezultat je bio 1:1 i na poluvremenu saigracu (Skavenima) je ostalo samo 5 igraca za igru te isti odlucuje da preda mec odnosno da ne nastavi utakmicu. Kako se skoruje rezultat u ovom slucaju?
Last edited by kleop on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kleop
Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

Onako kako odluci komesar lige, ali generalno to je izrazito los stav igraca, i gubi zvanicnim rezultatom od 3:0, ne dobija mvp i blablabla sve sto vec pise u knjizi...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

resava se veoma prosto. ko preda utakmicu gubi sve, pa i ligu.
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

e veceras smo imali jednu zanimljivu situaciju iz koje se namece pitanje kome odgovora nismo nasli u rulbuku:

da li je moguce koristiti timske rirolove tokom protivnickog kruga?
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

TEAM RE-ROLLS
Team re-rolls represent how well trained a team is. A coach may
use a team re-roll to re-roll any dice roll (other than Armour,
Injury or Casualty rolls) made by a player in their own team and
who is still on the pitch during their own turn (even if the dice roll
was successful). The result of the new roll must be accepted in
place of the first, even if it is worse. A coach may not use more
than one Re-roll counter per turn, and may not use a Re-roll
counter to force the opposing coach to re-roll a dice roll.
strana 14

edit: mozda ne bi bilo lose da ti i ovo stavim, posto se ovo odnosi na skillove koje imaju igraci, gde vaze druga pravila:
Some skills are also used in the opponent’s turn. In this case you
may choose to use the skill after an opposing player carries out
an Action or moves a square. If both coaches want to use a skill
to affect the same Action or move, then the coach whose turn is
taking place must use his skill first.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Da pojednostavimo stvari. Lopta je posle baunsa tokom protivničkog kruga pala na mog skinka koji je nije uhvatio. Ja sa koristio rerol. Da li sam postupio po pravilima?
"This time, next year, we'll be millionaires!"
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

P. S. Plakaćemo mi za Duletom.
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

their own turn
tokom protivničkog kruga
Odgovor je: ne, nisi.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Kuku, izđidao sam Šutića. Moraću da ga čašćavam pivom i pljeskavicama.
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Jedno malo pitanje - ako igrac zavrsi krug sa loptom u svojoj end zoni, jel to td?
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ne.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Watt

Post by Watt »

Pozdrav svima, bio sam pre neko vreme u Zmaju, raspitivao se malo za BB. S obzirom da nemam svoj tim, niti sam se odlucio sa kojom ekipom bih igrao, da li postoji mogucnost da prisustvujem nekoj utakmici, da se malo bolje upoznam sa igrom (pravila znam donekle), vidim kako sve to izgleda i pokupim par saveta, pa ako mi se sve dopadne, da krenem sam u nabavku ekipe?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Naravno da mozes. Prati na temi trazim protivnika kada ljudi zakazuju meceve pa mozes tada doci da gledas.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Skobra

Post by Skobra »

opsidiannight wrote:Da pojednostavimo stvari. Lopta je posle baunsa tokom protivničkog kruga pala na mog skinka koji je nije uhvatio. Ja sa koristio rerol. Da li sam postupio po pravilima?
A da je u ovoj istuaciji skink imao onaj Pro, da li bi mogao da ga koristi?
opsidiannight wrote:Nema svrhe da ga osudujemo sto prodaje figure jebo je u stisci.

Return to “Blood Bowl”