Trazim protivnika.

Sve vezano za ovaj board game.

Moderator: Moderators

vojamilan

Trazim protivnika.

Post by vojamilan »

Trazim Istavanovica,nek mi postavi komtakt.Da odigramo prvu partiju u I kolu,Milan P.-Istavanovic
Moj mob 062/224590.
Giga

Re: Trazim protivnika.

Post by Giga »

Milos Istvanovic, - 064/261-25-33
Mizoguchi

Post by Mizoguchi »

Taj sam. Gigica ti je dao pravi br.
vojamilan

Post by vojamilan »

Stefanu treba Dejan,nek se javi.
Rover

Post by Rover »

homer na forumu...
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Homer

Post by Homer »

Moj brroj je 064/274-08-35
Neka se Stefan javi da se dogovorimo oko partije.
vojamilan

Post by vojamilan »

Trazi se Skoba,a trece kolo.
slayer king

Post by slayer king »

Ja trazim Skobu, posto prvo treba da odigra drugo kolo.
opsidiannight wrote:Čitaj moje postove, šećeru.
Skobra

Post by Skobra »

Meni rekose da je napravljena greska u rasporedu i da bi ja kao novi tim trebalo da drugo kolo igram protiv joce (novi tim). Pretpostavljam da u tom slucaju u II kolu igraju deda (stari tim) i slayer (stari tim).
opsidiannight wrote:Nema svrhe da ga osudujemo sto prodaje figure jebo je u stisci.

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Bas tako.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Nindza

Post by Nindza »

Jel to znaci da ce i u narednim kolima da se ispravi da Slayer igra protiv starih timova a ne samo u drugom?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Da.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Homer

Post by Homer »

Trazi se Nemanja za utakmicu treceg kola.
Moj broj je 064/274-08-35

Dejan N
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Trazi se stefan zarad igranja utakmice u narednih nedelju dana, dok sam jos slobodan :)
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Rover

Post by Rover »

aj neka neko vidi kad grada ima vremena ili nek mi prosledi neki telefon...
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Hypodermic wrote:Trazi se stefan zarad igranja utakmice u narednih nedelju dana, dok sam jos slobodan :)
I dalje se trazi stefan...
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
orome pancevo

Post by orome pancevo »

Trazi br od Mojsija,ovde ga neces naci.
audaces fortuna iuvat
Shunka wrote:Upravo sam se setio da sam ja mod ovde!
Aman bre ljudi ne preterujte u zajebavanju coveka!
vojamilan

Post by vojamilan »

Ostavi sam ti Stefanov broj u klubu.meni treba Sunka,Sunka javi se.
Nindza

Post by Nindza »

Trazi se Beta radi odigravanja 8-og kola

Jel ga ima uopste na forumu, koji mu je nick?
ili jel zna neko njegov mob?
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Nindza wrote:Trazi se Beta radi odigravanja 8-og kola
Moze ponedeljak/sreda/petak posle 16h, ili utorak/cetvrtak oko 12-13h.
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Nindza

Post by Nindza »

Moze utorak u 12

Poslacu ti PM sutra da potvrdim
Pozz
Nindza

Post by Nindza »

Trazi se Deda radi odigravanja 9-og kola

Jel ima neko njegov broj, posto ga nisam nesto vidjao na forumu
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Vladimir perisic - Deda: 064/148-02-89

"Yes...yes."

Nindza

Post by Nindza »

blagodarim
Homer

Post by Homer »

Trazi se Sloba, radi odigravanja 8. kola.

Dejan N
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

065/3733626 Sloba

"Yes...yes."

Homer

Post by Homer »

Hvala.
vojamilan

Post by vojamilan »

Treba mi Slejer.Kako da stupim u kontakt sa njim?
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

064/5050-153 Rastko aka Slayer

"Yes...yes."

Nindza

Post by Nindza »

Od 22-og (sad u ponedeljak) idem na more i vracam se za oko 20 dana

U 10-om kolu treba da igram protiv Nemanje, ali posto on jos nije odigrao sa Vladom deveto kolo (valjda nisu odigrali)
onda mislim da nije frka da me saceka da se vrnem :roll:
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Mislim da oni igraju u subotu, ako ti nije frka pokusaj da igras sa njim u nedelju.

063/8829-088 Nemanja

"Yes...yes."

Nindza

Post by Nindza »

Odigrace i samnom u subotu, sad smo se dogovorili
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Trazi se Vojamilan radi odigravanja utakmice.
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
vojamilan

Post by vojamilan »

Ko je Nemanja?Treba za 12 kolo 2 grupa.
Nindza

Post by Nindza »

Trazi se Silja zarad odigravanja prvog kola

064/28-34560 Milos Rancic
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Samo da vas obavestim da je krajnji termin za zavrsetak I kola 26.oktobar.

"Yes...yes."

Kirgan
Ser

Post by Kirgan »

Ja cim dodjem igram :twisted:
Josef Quartjin (Enemy Within):

"Zbogom Wittgendorf-e na k...c te nabijem" Sommerzeit 13. 2512.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Znamo Kirgane, ok je.

"Yes...yes."

opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Ko je MRX?
"This time, next year, we'll be millionaires!"
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ortak od Milana Ogra.

"Yes...yes."

Return to “Blood Bowl”