Trazim protivnika.

Sve vezano za ovaj board game.

Moderator: Moderators

Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Re: Trazim protivnika.

Post by Hypodermic »

Mrzimsvee wrote:Nisam, jos nisu igrali on i Rista.
8O :wall: :wall: :wall:
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Suticu, kada mozes..?
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

petak pola 4? ok?
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Ne mogu, u toku nedelje mogu sredom do 16h, i ostalim danima sem petka od 16h.
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

utorak, isto vreme?
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Moze.
shilja

Post by shilja »

Ota, jel ti mozes za vikend nesto?
"There are times when destiny calls forth a people and demands an action. Now is the time. We are the people. This is our action. Charge!"
"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I would not have as long as I can remember."
Knight

Post by Knight »

Antic i ja u utorak od pola 6. ;)
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

A što čini mladić Nemanja? Je li odigrao utakmicu jedanaestog kola? Da li je podlegao čarima asistenta?
"This time, next year, we'll be millionaires!"
Ota

Post by Ota »

shilja wrote:Ota, jel ti mozes za vikend nesto?
Izvini sto me nije bilo da ti odgovorim - ali ja sam taj vikend bio u NS. Ovaj imam neke decje rodjendane, tako da sam sprecen - pa mozemo li neku Sredu ili petak od 5 po podne?

baci poruku ako je neki od ta dva dana OK sa tobom pa cemo videti da se nesto dogovorimo.
Djenrale uzalud te traze,
cuvaju te sve bozije straze.
shilja

Post by shilja »

Ok. Neka bude sreda od 17:30-18:00 posto radim do pet.
"There are times when destiny calls forth a people and demands an action. Now is the time. We are the people. This is our action. Charge!"
"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I would not have as long as I can remember."
Ota

Post by Ota »

shilja wrote:Ok. Neka bude sreda od 17:30-18:00 posto radim do pet.
Vazi vididmo se u sredu.
Djenrale uzalud te traze,
cuvaju te sve bozije straze.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

11.kolo

Sutic vs Nemanja
Luka vs Boca
Dule Ljiga vs Rista
Ota vs Shilja sreda
Damjan vs Iguman
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Aj nek neko baci Nemanjin fon na moj PM? Hvala.
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Shiljo kada mozes?
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
shilja

Post by shilja »

Oces onaj sledeci vikend (kroz 10-ak dana)?
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Shiljo, da li ti odgovara nedelja u 15h?
CYNIC, n.
A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Knight

Post by Knight »

Jel mogu ja da igram sledecu? :)
shilja

Post by shilja »

Ok, nedelja u 15
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

Da, da... Dule apdejtuj molim te sta je ostalo da se igra iz ovog kola. I da li Steva i ja mozemo da igramo?
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

11.kolo

Damjan vs Iguman ?????????

12.kolo

Steva vs Sutic
Shunka vs Ota
Nemanja vs Slovic
Boca vs Damjan
Shilja vs Beta nedelja 15h
Luka vs Milan
Dule Ljiga vs Iguman
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Rover

Post by Rover »

ponedeljak...
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Shunka
Jožin z bažin

Post by Shunka »

Moze Otin broj?
Dawngreeter wrote:ima i toga
rekurzivno glupilo
90% svega je sranje, a to ukljucuje i preostalih 10%
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

064/2939-766 Ota

"Yes...yes."

opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Se pojavljuje Nemanja na ovom forumu dajte broj ljudi, pomagajte.
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

E Slovicu, evo ti moj broj- 064/3200062.
Odmah da znas da pre cetvrtka ne mogu..
shilja

Post by shilja »

Beta, ja danas ne mogu da dodjem, bolestan sam. Nadam se da cu se oporaviti do vikenda pa da se tada cujemo
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Steva vs Sutic
Shunka vs Ota
Nemanja vs Slovic
Boca vs Damjan
Shilja vs Beta
Dule Ljiga vs Iguman

"Yes...yes."

opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Nemanja i ja bušimo gume svima koji nemaju BG table u petak.
Knight

Post by Knight »

Posle Duge pauze, ponovo se igramo :)
Permo, meni je ovde neko drustvo a vikend, ali -racunaj od utorka pa na dalje bilo koji radni dan koji ti odgovara da mogu od pola 6 da se igram: Ako ne mozes u toku nedelje cucemo se za sledeci vikend.
Hypodermic
Blago kluba Zmaj

Post by Hypodermic »

Luka, da li ti odgovara petak 8mi ili subota 9ti?
Pendargon wrote:...po toj logici, mogao bih da isecem lepih 10 kockastih komada stiropora, na devet zalepim bolter i bolt pistolj, i granate, i mali nozic, jednom zalepim powerfist da viri, a na jednog zakacim lasscannon, i imam savrsenu jedinicu chaos space marinaca....
Image Image :badger: :badger: :badger:
bojan
WH rulesmaster

Post by bojan »

Damjan i ja, sreda 17h.
CYNIC, n.
Knight

Post by Knight »

Milan i ja, sutra od pola 6.
:)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Sunka i ja utorak 18h rezervisemo tablu :D.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Knight

Post by Knight »

Dule, javi se kad odigras prvo kolo pa da zakazujemo tekmu ;)
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

Damjanao javi se da se dogovorimo za II kolo polako.. :)
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

ja i slovic u sredu u 18.
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Tako je, očekuje se masovni izliv kuture i narodnih igara. Ne propustite!
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

I grupa moze da krene sa drugim kolom.

"Yes...yes."

Knight

Post by Knight »

Dule javljaj se, imas moj broj
;)

Return to “Blood Bowl”