Post by Homer »

Zemlja zove Shuknu.
Shunko javi se.

Recimo u nedelju u 14h?
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Re: Trazim protivnika.

Post by Telion »

Ja sam potpuno ispao iz ove price...po nekom secanju, igram protiv Nikole? :?
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Video sam Šunkeca danas. Čini se da su ga putena zadovoljstva umorila. Poručio je da očekuje televonske pozive sa ciljem krvavog fuzbala.
"This time, next year, we'll be millionaires!"
Homer

Post by Homer »

Ako ga vidis ponovo daj mu moj broj.
U slucaju da si ga izbrisao, evo ga ponovo:
064/274-08-35.
Knight

Post by Knight »

Djole, jel djuskamo danas?
Knight

Post by Knight »

Djole i ja, cetvrtak u pola 7
:)
Rover

Post by Rover »

Boca i ja danas u 4h
btw, ja neam ideju gde su mi figure, pa ako ne nadjem moracu da pozajmim iz vitrine(igram humane mislim da nece biti problema)
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Naravno da neće biti problema.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Hajde ljudi da ovo privedemo do play-offa:

I grupa

5.kolo

Dule Ljiga vs Nenad

6. kolo

Steva vs Shunka
Homer vs Shutic

II grupa

6.kolo

Beta vs Luka
Nemanja vs Nikola
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Hajde ljudi jos malo do kraja!

I grupa

6.kolo

Homer vs Sutic
Dule Ljiga vs Slovic

7.kolo

Milan vs Shunka
Steva vs Nenad

II grupa

6.kolo

Luka vs Beta sluzbeno o:o

7.kolo

Luka vs Damjan
Beta vs Boca
Dule K. vs Nikola

"Yes...yes."

Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ovo sa 0:0 sluzbenim je ultra glupo. Nikome ni jedan igrac nije povredjen tako.

Stevo, javi kada mozes da odigras finale ;).
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Homer

Post by Homer »

Sutic i ja igramo u cetvrtak u 18h.
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Javi se Liga, jaaaaaaviiiiii. Ne daj da srce paaaaaaatiiiiii!
Knight

Post by Knight »

Meni su ti neki drugari iz inostranstva do ponedeljka pa gledam da blejim sa njima ;) Ali od utorka nadalje - bilo koji dan posle polsa mogu, znaci od 18h, i naraqvno vikendom kad god se dogovorimo.
Pa ti biraj :)
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ok, ajde onda cemo se dogovoriti jos za neki dan.
That was a hazardous consultation of the Libre Mortis my Lord. An ordeal of high and low doom. The moment I approached the book, it bit me most ferociously.
I must appologize for the explosion that blew off the door of The Chamber Unbreachable, but the simultaneous emergence of seventeen demons from the book spine, caused the spiritual detonation in the soul stoned air of the room.
The whole enterprise was an experience most horrendeous. None but I could have endured it. I was almost damned twice. Even now my soul is twisted to a cork screw.
I suggest you keep the state of your soul to yourself, and inform us, instead, what you have gleamed from the Grimoire.

Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat - that's the key. Humans always fear the alien, the odd. Once the mages had left Novigrad, folk turned their anger against the other races... and, as they have for ages, branded their neighbors their greatest foes.

And 'cause I was gazillionaire and I liked doing it so much, I cut that grass for free.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Homer

Post by Homer »

OJ Slovicu!

Kada zavrsis sa ljigancijom, javi se da i mi malo djuskamo.
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Ja ,,bik'' al Ljiga muti potočić.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

060/404-1448 Duljiga

"Yes...yes."

Pendargon
Moderator bez portfelja
Location: Between Heaven and Hell... In Heaven they don't want me, but the Devil doesn't want a competition

Post by Pendargon »

pretpostavljam da nam je i ova liga umrla?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Ja cekam playoff :D.

Mislim da zaista nema smisla neodigravanje meceva ako ste se vec prijavili da mozete i hocete da igrate.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

ajd stvarno da je privedemo kraju. ne znam gde koci...
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Homer

Post by Homer »

Ja cekam Slovica za finalnu rundu, mada mislim da on jos nije odigrao sa Sunkom.
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Najgori sam od sve dece. Izvinite svi koje zadržavam. Zaposlio sam se pa je, kanda ludilo. Probaću da se uklopim sa Ljigom za vikend. Ako ne uspem idemo dalje.
Knight

Post by Knight »

Sta se desava sa ligom?
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

E momci, ja neću moći u dogledno vreme da satlačim Ljigu tako da je mu predajem tu partiju. Jbg.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Evo ovako, zavrsio sam ove neke preostale utakmice, sto porazima nekih sto neresenim rezultatima.
Sledi play-off, ovo su parovi:

Dule K. vs Shutic
Luka vs Dule ljiga
Damjan vs Steva 1:2
Nenad vs Nemanja

"Yes...yes."

Knight

Post by Knight »

Damjane ja ne mogu uponedeljak samo (sto je nebitno jer klub ionako ne radi :p )
Od utorka nadalje, bilo koji dan od 6 pa nadalje ili vikendom kadgod. Samo mi javi dan-dva ranije da uklopim obaveze ;)
Rover

Post by Rover »

sreda 6?
"I like my women like i like my cannons: Big, Loud and full of fire"
Knight

Post by Knight »

Dogovoreno!
VIdimo se u sredu :)
Knight

Post by Knight »

Na cizmama dirty playera do nezasluzene pobede 3:)
Ajmo vune, odigravajte utakmice, da privedemo ovo kraju!
opsidiannight
Чика Дринки

Post by opsidiannight »

Momci, još jednom izvinite, stvarno nisam mogao da se uklopim da oodigram. Jebi ga.
Knight

Post by Knight »

Ocemo li da privodimo ovo kraju momci?
JOs svega 3 utakmice...
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

Nemanja i ja smo odigrali. 3-1 za njega.

Glory to Arstotzka!
Severian

Post by Severian »

A jel može jedan vikend početkom oktobra da se skupi vas 7-8 pa da odigrate po jednu prijateljsku sa našom priučenom reprezentacijom. da malo osete kako će im biti u beču ?
Archibald Redoak, Grand Trabbar of Waukeen, Overgold of Eninok, Financial Minister of Bothwelian Duchy
www.valhala.eu
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Što da ne.

"Yes...yes."

Megabaja
Baja

Post by Megabaja »

moze...
Pamti, pa vrati...

Ignorance is bliss.
Cypher, Matrix

Pazi, vidi, kockica ima 6 strana, a terminator gine samo na 1... by Chomie
Telion
Commissar Weasel

Post by Telion »

I ja sam zainteresovan..
"MISSION SUCCESSFUL! Once again, I...Cato Sicarius..."
Dzon Vejn

Post by Dzon Vejn »

+1

Glory to Arstotzka!
Knight

Post by Knight »

Ja sam za, samo mi javite dan-dva ranije :)
Homer

Post by Homer »

Potrudicu se da dodjem.

Return to “Blood Bowl”