GW Porudzbina

Obaveštenja, predlozi i pitanja o radu kluba Zmaj.

Moderators: stalker, lord warrior

Ftwomw

Re: GW Porudzbina

Post by Ftwomw »

Balthazar gold
Lead belcher
Runefang steel
Stegadon scale green
Thunderhawk blue
Fenrisian grey
Rhinox hide
Doombull brown
Balor brown
Mephiston red
Astorath red
Fire dragon bright
Rakarth flesh
Wrack white
Zhandri dust
Ushabti bone
Screaming skull
Dryad bark
Gorthor brown

U Beogradu sam od 28. Februara pa bi dosao sledeceg dana ili kada stignu sve boje :)
Ftwomw

Post by Ftwomw »

Zaboravih shades: Nuln oil i athonian camoshade. To je sve.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

To ce te sve cekati u klubu.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Ftwomw

Post by Ftwomw »

Hvala puno! Vidimo se krajem februara :D
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledece:

Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team Arena 70 eura
An expansion for Kill Team designed for competitive and tournament play, that includes rules and missions that supports both one-on-one and team games Guidelines for how to organise, run and participate in Kill Team tournaments, content includes 2 x new Kill Team: Arena gameboards, plastic scenery and reference cards for your games

Kill Team: Theta-7 Acquisitus 55 eura
A multi-part plastic Expansion set for Kill Team that makes 6 x Adeptus Mechanicus miniatures, rules and scenery Includes a brand new plastic Tech-Priest Manipulus, exclusive to this set, with Commander rules

Kill Team: Starn’s Disciples 55 eura
A multi-part plastic Expansion set for Kill Team that makes 6 x Genestealer Cults miniatures, rules and scenery Includes a brand new plastic Kellermorph, exclusive to this set, with Commander rules

Killzone: Sector Fronteris 65 eura
A multipart plastic Expansion set that contains scenery and exclusive rules Includes a double-sided card gameboard and brand new plastic Ryza Pattern Ruins scenery

Gods and Mortals 22 eura
A 432 page hardback anthology of stories from the Mortal Realms exploring the ongoing struggle between the forces of order and chaos The storm has broken. Sigmar has returned to the Mortal Realms, and his eternal armies march across the lands, smiting the unworthy. This collection of short stories tells tales from the greatest battles of the realms READ IT BECAUSE: This volume collects together a plethora of fantastic stories from across the realms – it's a must-read for anyone keen to know more about the Age of Sigmar

Red and Black 15 eura
A 65 minute duration audio CD drama played out in English language - written by James Swallow When a mysterious messenger contacts the Adepta Sororitas, Celestian Miriya must travel to Hollos and pass judgement on the world. Will she find a world embracing the Emperor’s truth or one in need of cleansing? Her decision will liberate or condemn an entire planet LISTEN TO IT BECAUSE: Sister Miriya faces a unique challenge – not bringing the Emperor's wrath to the enemies of mankind, but seeing if a new world can be brought into the Imperium without need for a purge…

Ciaphas Cain: Choose Your Enemies 12,5 eura
A 400 page paperback reformat of Sandy Mithcell's novel featuring the return of Commissar Ciaphas Cain, a hugely popular Black Library character Commissar Ciaphas Cain returns! After putting down an uprising on a mining world, he finds evidence that the corruption might have spread to other planets, and the forge world of Ironfound could now be at risk… READ IT BECAUSE: It's been a long time, but the self-styled Hero of the Imperium is back in action! And he's doing what he does best – telling tall tales of his unlikely exploits

The Lords of Silence 12,5 eura
A 352 page paperback reformat of Chris Wraight's novel that sees the Death Guard return to prominence with the return of Mortarion The galaxy has changed. Armies of Chaos march across the Dark Imperium, among them the Death Guard, servants of the Plague God. But shadows of the past haunt these traitors… READ IT BECAUSE: The Death Guard have returned to prominence with the return of Mortarion and their fabulous model range, and Chris Wraight's previous work with them (in his Space Wolves novels, notably) makes him the perfect person to delve into their particular darkness

Blood of Iax 12,5 eura
A 320 page paperback reformat of Robbie MacNiven's must have novel for all Warhammer 40,000 fans When Ultramarines Primaris Chaplain Kastor and Apothecary Polixis are separated in the fight against a fearsome ork warlord, they must battle to survive and be reunited READ IT BECAUSE: The characters from Robbie MacNiven's Advent Calendar tale A Brother's Confession return for a full-length adventure that will pit them against the power of the Waaagh!

Pisite sta vas interesuje.
Hvala unapred.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: Genestealer Cults 32,5 eura
The essential book for all fans of Genestealer Cults, it contains all the rules you need to command a Genestealer Cults army including a card sheet containing 28 Cult Ambush markers and a 9" range ruler, used when setting up Genestealer Cults in ambush Brood Brothers rule allows you to include an Astra Militarum detachment in a battle forged army Includes datasheet for the Tectonic Fragdril

Datacards: Genestealer Cults 12 eura
A deck of 36 tactical objectives, 7 psychic powers cards, 3 strategems from the Warhammer 40,000 book and 25 Genestealer Cults strategems

Genestealer Cults Dice Set 22,5 eura
A set of 20 themed six-sided dice. A grey body with purple gem effect swirls on each face, and pips picked out in a matte red. The Genestealer Cults icon replaces the '1'

Genestealer Cults Atalan Jackals 42,5 eura
A mulitpart plastic kit that makes 5 x Jackals - Includes 1 xWolfquad and 4 x dirtcycles
• The Wolfquad has a choice of three main weapons
• Interchangeable weapons and heads across the set
The Wolfquad has a choice of three main weapons with interchangeable weapons and heads across the set

Genestealer Cults Jackal Alphus 30 eura
A mulitpart plastic miniature in a clampack that makes 1 x single pose Alphus armed with a Jackal sniper rifle and mounted on adirtcycle

Genestealer Cults Magus 20 eura
A mulitpart plastic miniature in a clampack that makes 1 x Magus (spiritual leaders of the Genestealer Cults) The left hand can be modelled holding either a cultist knife or skull

Genestealer Cults Locus 20 eura
A mulitpart plastic miniature in a clampack that makes 1 x Locus (the Magus bodyguard) with 4 x different head options

Genestealer Cults Clamavus 20 eura
A mulitpart plastic miniature in a clampack that makes 1 x Clamavus (disrupts enemy reinforcements in the game) with 2 x different head options

Genestealer Cults Nexos 20 eura
A mulitpart plastic miniature in a clampack that makes 1 x Nexos This character increases the chance of successful cult ambushes in the game

Genestealer Cults Sanctus 20 eura
A mulitpart plastic miniature in a clampack that makes 1 x Sanctus - an assassin that can be armed with either a silencer rifle or a Sanctus bio-dagger Accompanied by a Soulsight Familiar

Sector Mechanicus Tectonic Fragdrill 45 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x new Sector Mechanicus scenery kit featuring the Genestealer Cults Faction Keyword Includes accompanying drill platform and contains 2 brand-new frames of scenery

Primarchs: Corax, Lord of Shadows 16 eura
A new release 224 page hardback novel, written by Guy Haley and published in English language When a dread bio-weapon is unleashed, it falls to Corax to save the day – if he can balance his thirst for vengeance against the need for swift victory
READ IT BECAUSE: We have seen Corax consumed with revenge throughout the Horus Heresy – now is our opportunity to see him before his brush with Chaos, heroically saving a campaign during the Great Crusade

Hvala unapred.
P.S. ovo stize u martu

"Yes...yes."

Rat with a tool

Post by Rat with a tool »

Samo da pitam da li je moguce da se naruci Skaven Night Runners box? S obzirom na to da je nedostupan na online GW shop-u.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Rat with a tool wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:54 pm Samo da pitam da li je moguce da se naruci Skaven Night Runners box? S obzirom na to da je nedostupan na online GW shop-u.
Vidim da su email me.
Mogu da ih porucim pa ce biti u nekom trenutku ali ko zna kada.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Carrion Empire 125 eura
A fantastic value Warhammer Age of Sigmar box set packed with 33 Citadel miniatures, featuring Flesh-eater Courts and Vampires – 51% added value approximately Includes a book explaining the story of the Carrion Empire, as well as a core rules booklet, token sheet and warscroll cards for the miniatures in this set Flesh-eater Courts: 1 x Abhorrant Archregent (only available in this box set at this time), 20 x Crypt Ghouls (91-12), 3 x Crypt Horrors and 3 x Crypt Flayers (91-13) Skaven: 1 x Warlock Bombardier (only available in this box set at this time), 1 x Doomwheel (90-11), 1 x Warp Lightning Cannon (90-23) and 3 x Stormfiends (90-17)

Battletome: Flesh-eater Courts 32,5 eura
The essential purchase for all Flesh-eater Courts customers, containing full rules and background. Hardback – English. Abridged Softback – Italian, Spanish

Battletome: Skaven 32,5 eura
The essential purchase for all Skaven customers, containing full rules and background. Hardback – English. Abridged Softback – Italian, Spanish

Endless Spells: Flesh-eater Courts 25 eura
A set of 3 x multi-part plastic Endless Spell miniatures specifically designed for Flesh-eater Courts armies, for use with the Malign Sorcery Rules Warscrolls are published in Battletome: Flesh-eater Courts

Endless Spells: Skaven 25 eura
A multi-part plastic kit that makes 1 x scenery piece for use in Flesh-eater Courts armies, which inspires friendly units and allows heroes to summon multiple times Warscroll included in Battetome: Flesh-eater Courts

Skaven Dice 22,5 eura
A set of 20 x Skaven themed, six-sided dice. Each die has been designed to look as if warpstone is emanating from rock Available while stocks last!!!

Skaven Gnawholes 42,5 eura
A multi-part plastic kit that makes 1 x scenery piece for use in Skaven armies. A set of 3 x Skaven Gnawholes Warscroll included in Battetome: Skaven Clans

Genestealer Cults Aberrants 32,5 eura
5 x multipart plastic miniatures armed with a choice of power picks or power hammers Includes the option to build a Hypermorph armed with a power hammer or heavy improvised weaponContains 11 different head designs

Genestealer Cults Achillies Ridgerunner 35 eura
A single pose mulitpart plastic miniature that is a support vehicle for the Atalan Jackals Equipped with 3 x main weapon options and 3 x separate turret options

Genestealer Cults Biophagus 20 eura
A single pose mulitpart plastic miniature armed with a holstered autopistol and injector goad Accompanied by an Alchemicus Familiar. Able to enhance Aberrants, making them stronger, tougher or grant more attacks

Genestealer Cults Abominant 20 eura
A single pose mulitpart plastic miniature that was previously only available in the Tooth & Claw (TC-xx) box set Armed with a rending claw and power sledgehammer. Guided by a Mindwyrm Familiar

Hamilcar, Champion of the Gods 22 eura
A new relase 800 page hardback novel written by David Guymer and published in English language A mighty Stormcast warrior fends off the magical powers of a Skaven warlock
READ IT BECAUSE: Everyone loves Hamilcar Bear-Eater (though few as much as he loves himself), and after loads of short stories, he's now been unleashed in a full-length novel! Enemies of Sigmar everywhere will be quaking in their boots…

Gotrek & Felix: The Second Omnibus 20 eura
An 800 page paperback omnibus writen by William King and published in English language Contains: Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer Short stories: The Tilean’s Talisman, A Cask of Wynters, Prophecy, Lord of Undeath, The Two Crowns of Ras Karim
READ IT BECAUSE: The saga of Gotrek and Felix continues, with a host of fan-favourite characters that features some of the heroic duo's most memorable adventures

The Tainted Heart 12,5 eura
A 496 page paperback reformat of the John French novel, published in English language Witch hunters Talorcan and Esselt pursue a cultist whose bloody trail leads them into danger
READ IT BECAUSE: C L Werner – no stranger to witch hunters and tales of horror and danger – turns his talents to telling a dark and twisted story in the Mortal Realms

The Horus Heresy: Tallarn 11,5 eura
A 496 page paperback reformat of the John French novel, published in English language A collection of all John’s tales from Tallarn – millions of tanks clashing in desperate battle on a dying world
READ IT BECAUSE: iIt's a collection of all John French's tales from Tallarn… do you really need any more convincing? Okay then. Millions of tanks clashing in desperate battle on a dying world

Warped Galaxies: Attack of the Necron 8 eura
A 160 page paperback novel written in English language by Cavan Scott Book 1 in the ‘Warped Galaxies’ series. The start of an epic 6 part adventure for boys and girls aged 8+
READ IT BECAUSE: it is a great way to introduce a younger audience to the fantastical place that is the 41st Millennium. Ripe for adventure, these mystical places are great for the next generation of Hobbyists to take their first steps

Realm Quest: City of Lifestone 8 eura
A 160 page paperback novel written in English language by Tom Huddleston Book 1 in the ‘Realm Quest’ series. The start of an epic 6 part adventure for boys and girls aged 8+
READ IT BECAUSE: it is a great way to introduce a younger audience to the fantastical place that is the 41st Millennium. Ripe for adventure, these mystical places are great for the next generation of Hobbyists to take their first steps

Warped Galaxies: Attack of the Necron 13 eura
Childrens' CD audio drama, played in English language - 165 minute duration - narrated by David Tennant Format: CD audio drama • Languages: English • Book 1 in the ‘Warped Galaxies’ series. The start of an epic 6 part adventure for boys and girls aged 8+
LISTEN TO IT BECAUSE: it is a great way to introduce a younger audience to the fantastical place that is the 41st Millennium. Ripe for adventure, these mystical places are great for the next generation of Hobbyists to take their first steps

Realm Quest: City of Lifestone 13 eura
Childrens' CD audio drama, played in English language - 152 minute duration - narrated by Billie Piper Book 1 in the ‘Realm Quest’ series. The start of an epic 6 part adventure for boys and girls aged 8+
LISTEN TO IT BECAUSE: it is a great way to introduce a younger audience to the fantastical place that is the Mortal Realms. Ripe for adventure, these magical places are great for the next generation of Hobbyists to take their first steps

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Rat with a tool

Post by Rat with a tool »

Mrzimsvee wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:49 pm
Rat with a tool wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:54 pm Samo da pitam da li je moguce da se naruci Skaven Night Runners box? S obzirom na to da je nedostupan na online GW shop-u.
Vidim da su email me.
Mogu da ih porucim pa ce biti u nekom trenutku ali ko zna kada.
Slobodno me onda ubaci u spisak za jedan box.
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugri ove nedelje izlazi sledece:

Blackstone Fortress: The Dreaded Ambull 45 eura
A multipart plastic box set that makes 1 x Ambull and Borewyrm Infestation, that are currently only available in this expansion box Adds a new adventure to games of Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress, the lair of The Dreaded Ambull Includes Warhammer 40,000 datasheets for use in games of WH 40K

Blackstone Fortress: Carry Case 45 eura
A rigid foam case with zip lock for extra protection. Designed to fit all of the miniatures from Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress

Astra Militarum: Severina Raine 25 eura
A limited production run of a resin miniature to celebrate the lead character in the new Black Library publication, Honourbound Includes a datasheet for Commissar Severina Raine in the construction booklet
This product is available in very small numbers on launch. Once we have sold the initial allocation, we will take orders for outstanding demand, up to release date and then produce a final made-to-order which will be available approximately 8 weeks after launch - there will be no further production runs after that

Honourbound 22 eura
A new release novel written by Rachel Harrison and launched as part of the Black Library Celebration Weekend and to tie-in with the release of the miniature A 400 page hardback novel, published in English language, telling the story of Commissar Severina Raine and the 11th Antari Rifles fight to subdue the spreading threat of Chaos burning across the Bale Stars
READ IT BECAUSE: The hero of a series of short stories returns in her first full length novel – and it's as grim, dark and brilliantly written as you'd expect from Rachel Harrison

Our Martyred Lady 45 eura
An audio book written by Gav Thorpe, with a 4 hours 15 minutes duration, dramatised in English language and read by Catherine Tate Standing in the way of catastrophe is Celestine, the Living Saint and one of the greatest heroes of the age. Only she can reunite the warring factions of the Ecclesiarchy and prevent a second Reign of Blood
LISTEN TO IT BECAUSE: Two of the biggest heroes of the Dark Imperium – Saint Celestine and Inquisitor Greyfax – join forces to stop one of the most important Imperial organisations from falling into civil war in an epic four-part audio saga starring none other than Catherine Tate

The Horus Heresy: The Buried Dagger 25 eura
A new release written by James Swallow and published in English language as an A5 hardback 384 pages Covers the final fall of the Death Guard and the efforts of Malcador and his Knights Errant as they try to stem the flow of Horus’ advance on Terra
READ IT BECAUSE: After 54 books, the bestselling series is finally drawing to a close with a long-awaited story – the fall of the Death Guard into Nurgle's embrace as they make their way to start the Siege of Terra

The Horus Heresy: Horus Rising 2019 Edition 11,5 eura
A re-release of Dan Abnett's novel, this special version of Book 1 in The Horus Heresy series contains a new introduction and short story *** Limited Print Run ***
READ IT BECAUSE: It all begins here. Witness Horus the hero, humanity's greatest champion and the Emperor's favoured son, before it all goes horribly, tragically wrong…

The Horus Heresy: False Gods 2019 Edition 11,5 eura
A re-release of Graham McNeil's novel, this special version of Book 2 in The Horus Heresy series contains a new introduction and short story *** Limited Print Run ***
READ IT BECAUSE: The seeds of Horus' betrayal are planted here, and the true nature of the universe revealed. Also, one of the Warhammer 40,000 universe's most reviled villains, Dark Apostle Erebus of the Word Bearers, reveals his true colours, and becomes the Space Marine you love to hate...

Gotrek & Felix: City of the Damned 12,5 eura
A re-release of David Guymer's novel amd Winner of the Readers' Choice Poll - Sets up plotlines and character development that is explored in the rest of the Gotrek & Felix series READ IT BECAUSE: It is, very literally, Gotrek and Felix meets Mordheim. And this tale brings in elements that will haunt the Slayer and his companion in the future, even as they explore the past. Read this before the final two books in the series (also by David Guymer) and you'll see what we mean…

Storm of Iron 11,5 eura
A re-release of Graham McNeil's novel amd Winner of the Readers' Choice Poll - a true Black Library classic and one of the first novels to make the bad guys the heroes
READ IT BECAUSE: It's one of the true Black Library classics, and one of the first novels to make the bad guys the heroes... and it introduced the mighty Warsmith Honsou, who went on to plague the Ultramarines. It also pits the Iron Warriors against their oldest foes, the Imperial Fists, which is always a guarantee of quality action

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Nightvault: Forbidden Chambers Board Pack 20 eura
1 new double sided board section for use in games of Warhammer Underworlds.Contains lethal and blocked hexes and different configuration of starting hexes.Provides new challenges and tactics to Warhammer Underworlds players.

Start Collecting! Maggotkin of Nurgle 80 eura
A fantastic value set of plastic miniatures (approximately 32% added value)Contains 8 Citadel miniatures: 1 Lord of Blights (83-49), 5 Putrid Blightkings (83-28), 2 Pusgoyle Blightlords (83-48)A great way to start collecting a Maggotkin of Nurgle army or add to an existing one.

Start Collecting! Idoneth Deepkin 70 eura
A fantastic value set of plastic miniatures (approximately 32% added valueContains 14 Citadel miniatures: 1 Isharann Soulrender (87-25), 10 Namarti Thralls (87-29), 3 Akhelian Guard (87-34)A great way to start collecting an Indoneth Deepkin army or add to an existing one.

BACK IN STOCK: Chaos Space Marines: Noise Marine 25 eura
Multi-part plastic Citadel Miniature. Update of a classic. Based on the 1991 Citadel Miniature sculpted by Jes Goodwin.Construction guide includes a datasheet conplete with points for use in matched play.Completely compatible with a Chaos Space Marines army.

WHITE DWARF MARCH 2019 (ENGLISH) 8e

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Necromunda: Ambot Automata 32.5 eura
Brand new plastic miniatures for Necromunda. Contains 2 Ambots. Can be used by any Necromunda gang as Brutes. Ruleas are in the Gangs of the Underhive book

Shokkjump Dragsta 35 eura
Milti-part plastic kit. Armed with kustom shokk rifle, roof-mounted rokkit launcha and saw blades at the front of the vehicle.Previously available in Speed Freeks (SF-xx)

Kustom Boosta-Blasta 35 eura
Multi-part plastic kit. Armed with a roof-mounted Rivet Kannon crewed by a stikkbomb-wielding Ork. Previously available in Speed Freeks (SF-xx)

Hotus Heresy, Primarchs: Sons of the Emperor 20 eura
Anthology og eight stories centered around Primarchs. Hardbacl, 256pp, English only. Contains stories from some of the best loved Black Library authors John French, Aaron Dembski-Bowden, Gav Thorpe, Guy Haley, L J Goulding, Graham McNeil, Dan Abnett. Previously available as an event exclusive, now available through all GW channels.

Hvala unapred.
Ovim se zavrsava porudzbina za februar.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer 40,000: Shadowspear 135 eura
A fantastic value Warhammer 40,000 box set – 58% added value (approximately) - containing 35 x brand-new Citadel miniatures! Vanguard Space Marines (compatible with any Space Marine force) versus Chaos Space Marines - all brand new miniatures, exclusive to this box set at this time Vanguard Space Marines: 1 x Captain, 1 x Lieutenant, 1 x Librarian, 3 x Suppressors, 10 x Infiltrators and 3 x Eliminators Chaos Space Marines: 1 x Master of Possession, 10 x Chaos Space Marines, 1 x Venomcrawler, 2 x Obliterators and 2 x Greater Possessed Includes two 24-page codexes, campaign book, and Warhammer 40,000 Core Rules sheet

The Horus Heresy: Macragge’s Honour 25 eura
A reformat of Dan Abnett and Neil Roberts' graphic novel, now a 128 page hardback - published in English language Stunning graphic novel set in the aftermath of the Word Bearers attack on the Ultramarines at Calth Written by fan-favourite Dan Abnett and illustrated by The Horus Heresy cover artist Neil Roberts

Warhammer Chronicles: Knights of the Empire 20 eura
An 864 page paperback anthology, published in English language Focuses on the Knights of the Emperor in the old world and contains: – Hammers of Ulric by Dan Abnett, Nik Vincent & James Wallis / Reiksguard by Richard Williams / Knight of the Blazing Sun by Josh Reynolds / and a collection of five Knights of Manaan short stories (all by Josh Reynolds)

Shadespire, The Mirrored City 12,5 eura
A reformat of Josh Reynolds' novel, now available as a 368 page paperback, published in English language A whole novel exploring the treacherous streets and mysterious curse of the City of Mirrors – and it’s by Josh Reynolds, so you know it’s going to be packed with fascinating characters and awesome battles

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Da li je moguće poručivanje preko kluba, a zatim slanje robe na kućnu adresu koja je na Kosovu?
Image "MUDA MUDA MUDA!"
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Elijah wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:03 pm Da li je moguće poručivanje preko kluba, a zatim slanje robe na kućnu adresu koja je na Kosovu?
Da li znas da li radi post-express na Kosovu?

"Yes...yes."

Elijah

Post by Elijah »

http://www.postexpress.rs/struktura/lat ... kosovo.asp
Izgleda da radi, ali ne vidim grad koji mi treba na spisku (Peć). Da li to znači da ne može da se šalje u njega?

EDIT: Čini mi se da paket ne može da stigne tačno u Peć, ali da može u neki susedni grad sa spiska, tipa Đakovica. Nikakav problem, meni je to dovoljno blizu. Da li vama odgovara?
Last edited by Elijah on Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image "MUDA MUDA MUDA!"
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Meni odgovara. Oticicu da se raspitam da posaljem na odredjenu postu koja tebi najvise odgovara.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Battletome: Blades of Khorne 25 eura
The essentical book for mortal and daemons of Khonre armies. Contains all the rules you need to build an army of Khorne. Includes rules exclusive to this battletome: allegiance abilities, command traits, artefacts of power, prayer, battleplans, path to glory warband creation, wascroll battalions and warscrolls. Includes Blood Tithe rewaards. Full of brand-new Warhammer Age of Sigmar background. 128pp hardback English version. 128pp softback for French, German, Japaneese. 96pp abridge softback Italian, Spanish.

Skulltaker 25 eura
A brand new plastic version of a classic kit. One model. Can command Bloodletters (97-08) to be even more savage in combat.

Bloodmaster Herald of Khorne 20 eura
A herald of Khonre now in plastic. One model. Delivers multiple attacks and Inspires Bloodletters (97-08) to leap into combat.

Blades of Khonre Skull Altar 30 eura
A scenery piece for use in Blades of Khorne armies. The waarscroll is included in Battletome: Blades of Khorne.

Judgements of Khorne 25 eura
4 Judgement of Khorne miniatures specifically designed for Blades of Khorne armies. Warscrolls are published in Battletome: Blades of Khorne.

Karanak, Hound of Vegeance 25 eura
A brand new multi-part plastic version of classic kit. Previously available only in Wrath and Rapture (WR-60)

Flesh Hounds 40 eura
Five figure multi-part set. Previously only available in Wrath and Rapture (WR-60).

Blades of Khorne Warscroll Cards 20 eura
38 large-format Warscroll cards, including 3 Judgements of Khorne and 1 Skull Altar. Includes a set of gaming tokens used to indicate abilities and statuses.

Cadian Honour 22 eura
416pp hardback novel by Justin D Hill. Follow up to Cadia stands.Only in English.

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: Chaos Space Marines 32,5 eura
All the rules you need to command a Chaos Space Marines army. Includes a datasheet for the Noctilith Crown and rules for miniatures from the Imperium Nihilus books This replaces **030102015 Codex: Chaos Space Marines (43-01-xx) in the E:B200b range and is a compulsory purchase for Stockists of that Range at minimum stock level of one copy

Datacards: Chaos Space Marines 12 eura
A set of reference cards in a flip top rigid box, includes 36 x Tactical Objectives; 27 x Stratagems; 10 x Prayers to the Dark Gods; and 16 x psychic powers

Chaos Space Marines 45 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes a 10 man CSM Squad, the core unit of the Chaos Space Marines army - features lot of different modelling options This replaces 99120102055 Chaos Space Marine Squad (43-06) in the E:B200b range and is a compulsory purchase for Stockists of that Range at minimum stock level of one copy

Abaddon the Despoiler 50 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes an update of one of the most iconic Warhammer 40,000 characters and features 3 x choices of head and 1 x optional cloak

Imperium Nihilus: Vigilus Ablaze 40 eura
Includes Black Legion and Renegade Chapters rules and it set on the Imperial world of Vigilus Includes Black Legion and Renegade Chapters rules and it set on the Imperial world of Vigilus This book describes the conflict, the forces that fought there and rules for fighting your own campaigns

Chaos Space Marines Dice Set 15 eura
A set of 20 x Chaos Space Marines themed six-sided dice. Each gold dice has black ink fill on each face, along with the Black Legion icon on the 6 and a horned skull icon on the 1

Chaos Space Marines Noctilith Crown 40 eura
A mulitpart plastic kit that makes 1 x Chaos Space Marines scenery piece that is designed in the form of a massive 8-pointed Chaos star The datasheet for this can be found in Codex: Chaos Space Marines This is a multiple purchase item

Iron Warriors: The Complete Omnibus 16 eura
A 912 page paperback omnibus that contains all of the Honsou stories drawn from author Graham McNeill’s popular Ultramarines series
This omnibus includes: Storm of Iron (novel); The Enemy of My Enemy (novella); The Heraclitus Effect (short story); The Skull Harvest (short story); Iron Warrior (short story); The Iron Without (short story); The Beast of Calth (short story); The Corpse Road (short story)

Scourge of Fate 22 eura
A 256 page hardback novel, written by Robbie MacNiven and published in English language A new release Age of Sigmar novel centred around the forces of Chaos in the Mortal Realms

Perdition’s Flame 15 eura
Written by Alec Worley, a new and upcoming author for Black Library, this is a Horror story retold by a Vostroyan Firstborn who deserted his regiment An audio drama, played out in English language and presented on a CD, with a duration of 70 minutes

Maledictions: A Horror Anthology 12,5 eura
A 240 page paperback Horror anthology featuring stories set in both Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer Age of Sigmar Contains 11 new stories and includes existing Black Library writers and established horror authors: Cassandra Khaw, Richard Strachan, Graham McNeill, Lora Gray, Clint Werner, Peter McLean, David Annandale, Paul Kane, Josh Reynolds, J.C. Stearns and Alec Worley

The Wicked and the Damned 12,5 eura
A 320 page paperback Horror collection, with three linked horror novellas set on a cemetery world Each story is told by an Imperial Guardsman and the three stories are in turn a Psychological, Ghost, and Monster story Written by three established Black Library authors: Josh Reynolds, Phil Kelly and David Annandale

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Chaos Space Marines Terminators 45 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes a 5 man CSM Terminators Squad, a rock hard elite Chaos Space Marines unit. Contains 4 CSM Terminators and 1 Terminator Champion. Multiple head and weapons options.

Chaos Space Marines Havocs 42,5 eura
A multi-part plastic kit that makes 5 man CSM Havoc Squad, the long range heavy weapons specialists of the Chaos Space Marines. Builds 4 CSM Havocs and 1 Aspiring champion. Includes 2 Autocannons, 2 heavy bolters, 2 lascannons, 2 missile launchers, 1 reaper chaincannon.

White Dwarf April 2019 1000din

Molim za porudzbine do kraja dana.
Ovo je i zadnji dan za porudzbine za ovaj mesec.

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Chaos Space Marines Vex Machinator, Arch-Lord Discordant 55 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Lord Discordant mounted on a Helstalker daemon engine, that can alternatively be built as the named character, Vex Machinator, Arch-Lord Discordant Destroys enemy vehicles to feed off their energy and heal Daemon Engines. Can be painted to match any Chaos Legion

Requiem Infernal 22 eura
A new release, 320 page hardback novel, written by Peter Fehervari and published in English language A 40K Warhammer Horror Novel. An intense, complex story featuring the Adepta Sororitas. Not for the faint hearted

Warlords of Karak Eight Peaks 20 eura
A 864 page paperback omnibus, published in English language A Warhammer Chronicles omnibus. Includes the novels Skarsnik and Headtaker, the novella Thorgrim and two short stories

Drachenfels 12,5 eura
A re-release of Kim Newman's classic Jack Yeovil horror novel 304 pages paperback, published in English language

The Horus Heresy: Ruinstorm 11,5 eura
A new release. Book 46 in the Horus Heresy series. A 368 page paperback novel, written by David Annandale and published in English language An explosive end to the Imperium Secundus storyline and sees the march to Terra

Palace of Memories & Other Stories 15 eura
An audio drama, played out in English language, with a duration of 81 minute Three stories which showcase the vast power and untold riches that await those who are brave enough to claim them, if only they dare

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Chaos Space Marines Dark Apostle 30 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Dark Apostle and 2 x Dark Disciples Uses prayers to help friendly models fight better

Chaos Space Marines Master of Executions 20 eura
A multipart plastic kit in a clampack that makes 1 x Master of Executions with a choice of two heads (one bare, one hooded) He excels as a character killer

Chaos Space Marines Chaos Lord 20 eura
A multipart plastic kit in a clampack that makes 1 x Chaos Lord A single posed, push-fit, plastic Chaos Lord miniature that was previously only available in Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress

Battletome: Fyreslayers 32,5 eura
An 88 page hardback rulebook that has fully updated rules following the launch of Soul Wars. The essential book for the Fyreslayers with full background and rules Allegiance abilities including Battle Traits, Command Traits, Artefacts of Power, Magmadroth Traits, Prayers, and Magmic Invocations which can be used by Fyreslayer priests. Includes a warscroll for the Magmic Battleforge scenery piece

Warscroll Cards: Fyreslayers 12 eura
A pack of 19 reference cards, including 3 x Magmic Invocations, the Magmic Battleforge scenery piece and a set of special rules tokens Handy gaming references that make it easy to find the rules you need during your games

Fyreslayers Dice Set 15 eura
A set of 20 x D-6 dice themed to match the Fyreslayers that features a magma effect on each die

Fyreslayers Magmic Invocations 25 eura
A set of 3 x multi-part plastic Magmic Invocations miniatures specifically designed for Fyreslayer armies. The equivalent of Endless Spells for Fyreslayers

Fyreslayers Magmic Battleforge 30 eura
A multi-part plastic, scenery kit for use in Fyreslayer armies. It increases the chance of successfully casting magmic invocations (84-27)

The Red Feast, Book One of The Khul 22 eura
A new release 272 page hardback novel written by Gav Thorpe and published in English language. Book One of The Khul. It’s the start of a saga by Gav Thorpe that explores the Khul, the influential and powerful tribe of Aqshy that is the origin of one of the Age of Sigmar’s greatest villains…

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Underworlds: Thundrik’s Profiteers 22,5 eura
An expansion for Warhammer Underworlds that contains 5 x brand new, multipart plastic, push-fit Kharadron Overlords Contains unique cards unavailable anywhere else, including universal cards usable for any warband

Warhammer Underworlds: Ylthari’s Guardians 22,5 eura
An expansion for Warhammer Underworlds that contains 4 x brand new, multipart plastic, push-fit Sylvaneth Contains unique cards unavailable anywhere else, including universal cards usable for any warband

Thundrik’s Profiteers Dice Set 8 eura
A set of dice themed to match the Thundrik’s Profiteers warband, containing 5 x attack dice and 3 x defence dice

Ylthari’s Guardians Dice Set 8 eura
A set of dice themed to match the Thundrik’s Profiteers warband, containing 5 x attack dice and 3 x defence dice

Thundrik’s Profiteers Sleeves 6,5 eura
A set of themed plastic sleeves designed to protect your warband’s cards, containing 37 x sleeves

Ylthari’s Guardians Sleeves 6,5 eura
A set of themed plastic sleeves designed to protect your warband’s cards, containing 36 x sleeves

Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game: Battle Companies 40 eura
128 page hardback rules expansion supporting skirmish battles (similar to Kill Team/Necromunda) '"Battle Companies" are small warbands of miniatures (generally starting with 1-2 boxes and a hero). The game includes experience between games (models become injured/get new abilities etc) The book contains 18 x matched play scenarios and 2 x campaign systems. Plus an extra 40 pages of content over the previous version and includes 'Fantasy Fellowship' rules

Eowyn & Merry 32,5 eura
A set of three plastic Citadel Miniatures that contains both Eowyn and Merry on foot, as well as both mounted on horse (Merry can be removed from the horse) Can also be used as the hero Dernhelm in the Gondor at War (30-07-60) supplement book

Adeptus Titanicus: Doom of Molech 29 eura
80 page hardback book containing extensive rules for fielding entire Knight Households as battlegroups in their own right Includes 6 x new narrative missions, rules for 4 x new Titan Legions (2 x Traitor, 2 x Loyalist) and new maniples. As well as rules for hostile battlefields, fighting in the deadly environments of Molech

Civitas Imperialis Administratum Sector 120 eura
Contains 18 x frames of plastic scenery that can be constructed in a variety of configurations and includes Civitas Spires as well as Civitas Imperialis buildings

Civitas Imperialis Spires 25 eura
Create buildings that have a more gothic look, including domed roofs, spires, and gargoyles. Contains 2 x plastic frames of Civitas Spires. Each frame builds 2 x complete gothic buildings

The Imperial Infantryman’s Handbook 25 eura
New release 192 page paperback, written by Graham McNeill and published in English language A new format of a classic. This is a fun, in-world take on keeping the Astra Militarum in the dark about the dangers of the galaxy

Lords and Tyrants 22 eura
A new release comilation of 16 x short stories in a 384 page hardback, published in English language These 16 short stories showcase some of the many heroes of the Imperium, from humble Imperial Guardsmen to the mightiest Space Marines

Dark Imperium, Plague War 12,5 eura
A reformat of the Guy Haley novel, published as a 432 page paperback, in English language The story of the resurrected Ultramarines primarch continues, and brings him face to face – and sword to scythe – with Mortarion…

Blacktalon, First Mark 12,5 eura
A reformat of the Andy Clark novel, published as a 336 page paperback, in English language As Knight-Zephyros Neave Blacktalon hunts a powerful Tzeentch sorcerer in the jungles of Hammerhal Aqsha, she suffers terrible visions that suggest her very spirit has been tainted…

The Imprecation of Daemons audio drama 15 eura
A new release CD audio drama, written by Nick Kyme and played out in English language, on 1 x 71 minute duration CD Stormcast Malleon must reconcile with her past if she hopes to exorcise the daemons of the present and purge the darkness for good

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Battletome: Hedonites of Slaanesh 32,5 eura
A 96 page hardback rulebook. The essential book for collectors of Mortals and Daemons of Slaanesh Includes rules themed around three famous Slaaneshi hosts – each includes abilities, command abilities, command traits, and artefacts of power

Hedonites of Slaanesh Warscroll Cards 12 eura
A pack of 22 reference cards for using warscrolls in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Includes 3 x Endless Spells warscrolls and one for the Fane of Slaanesh scenery piece Also includes tokens that can be used as reminders in game

Hedonites of Slaanesh Endless Spells 25 eura
A set of 3 x multi-part plastic Endless Spells miniatures specifically designed for Hedonites of Slaanesh armies. Warscrolls are published in Battletome: Hedonites of Slaanesh

Fane of Slaanesh 30 eura
A scenery piece specifically designed for Hedonites of Slaanesh. Makes 1 x multi-part plastic Fane of Slaanesh. The Warscroll is included in Battetome: Hedonites of Slaanesh

Keeper of Secrets 110 eura
A multi-part plastic Greater Daemon of Slaanesh! A monster, hero and a wizard! Makes either a Keeper of Secrets or the special character Shalaxi Helbane Also includes a Warhammer 40,000 datasheet in the construction guide

Fiends of Slaanesh 40 eura
Contains 3 x multi-part plastic Citadel Miniatures and includes the option to build a Blissbringer (unit champion). Also includes a Warhammer 40,000 datasheet in the construction guide Previously only available in Wrath & Rapture (WR-60)

Infernal Enrapturess 32,5 eura
Single multi-part plastic Citadel Miniature that makes 1 x Infernal Enrapturess. Also includes a Warhammer 40,000 datasheet in the construction guide
Previously only available in Wrath & Rapture (WR-60)

Syll’esske, The Vengeful Allegiance 40 eura
Single multi-part plastic Citadel Miniature that is a named pair of Daemon heroes that act as a single model. Also includes a Warhammer 40,000 datasheet in the construction guide

The Contorted Epitome 40 eura
Single multi-part plastic Citadel Miniature that makes 1 x Contorted Epitome and 2 x Daemonette attendants. Also includes a Warhammer 40,000 datasheet in the construction guide

The Masque 20 eura
Single plastic Citadel Miniature that is an update of a classic Slaanesh named character and also includes a Warhammer 40,000 datasheet in the construction guide

Shadowbreaker 22 eura
A new release 224 page paperback childrens' adventure book, written by Scott Cavan and published in English language
The long awaited sequel to Deathwatch – Talon Squad return to action, hutning for a missing inquisitor on a world that has been claimed by the T’au Empire – but has their quarry been taken, or defected to the Greater Good?

Warped Galaxies: Claws of the Genestealer 8 eura
A new release 224 page paperback childrens' adventure book, written by Scott Cavan and published in English language
Having crash landed on a remote ice planet, Zelia Lor and her friends Talen, Mekki and the super-intelligent alien-ape Fleapit must do whatever they can to survive. A distress beacon offers some hope of rescue, but what else lurks in the ice and snow, watching them with hungry eyes…?

Realm Quest: Lair of the Skaven 8 eura
A new release 192 page paperback childrens' adventure book, written by Tom Huddleston and published in English language
When their master, Vertigan, is kidnapped, Elio and his friends are determined to try and rescue him. Using a powerful artefact, they forge a magical doorway into a forbidding underground world teeming with Skaven ratmen! Hopelessly outnumbered, Elio, Kiri, Alish, Thanis and Kaspar must use all of their cunning if they are to find Vertigan and escape alive…

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

o0kami

Post by o0kami »

Ja bih porucio Start collecting/Space Wolves
Da li je moguca nabavka, pa da svratim u klub posle 10og, kad legnu $$$$
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

o0kami wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:48 pm Ja bih porucio Start collecting/Space Wolves
Da li je moguca nabavka, pa da svratim u klub posle 10og, kad legnu $$$$
Može. Doći će posle 15og

"Yes...yes."

o0kami

Post by o0kami »

A cena? Moze li i ta informacija?
EUR ili RSD... nebitno
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

7800din

"Yes...yes."

o0kami

Post by o0kami »

👍😀😊
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Looncurse 125eura
A big box set that gives approximately 48% added valueContains 37 Sylvaneth and Gloomspite Gitz miniatures, including: 10 x Tree-Revenants (92-14), 3 x Kurnoth Hunters (92-13), 10 x Cave Squigs and 2 x Squig Herders (89-48), 5 x Boingrot Bounderz and 5 x Squig Hoppers (89-44)Also contains 1 x Sylvaneth Arch-Revenant and 1 x Loonboss on Giant Squig only available in this set at this time Includes 40-page Looncurse book, Warhammer Age of Sigmar core rules booklet, double-sided token sheet, and warscroll cards for each of the units in this boxed set

Knights of Caliban Omnibus 20 eura
An 800 page omnibus of Gav Thorpe's novels, published in English language Available for the first time in one tome, this omnibus brings together The Purging of Kadilus, Angels of Darkness and Azrael

Blackstone Fortress 12,5 eura
A reformat of Darius Hinks' novel, published in English language as a 336 page paperback Disgraced Rogue Trader Janus Draik recruits a team to treasure-seeking misfits to claim the ultimate prize. But danger lurks in the darkness…

Hallowed Knights: Black Pyramid 12,5 eura
A reformat of Josh Reynolds; novel, published in English language as a 496 page paperback The Hallowed Knights are beset by enemies – including the treacherous Mannfred von Carstein, who may hold the key to saving a long lost soul

Inferno! Volume 3 12,5 eura
A 400 page paperback anthology that brings you 11 tales of action and adventure

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team Elites 32,5 eura
A 144 page softback, rulebook expansion for Kill Team Contains all the rules required to reinforce your kill team with an array of special operatives, lone hunters and new heroes Features new missions, Tactics, and Sub-faction abilities, as well as new open, narrative and matched play missions 67 datasheets including Custodian Guard (01-07), Scarab Occult Terminators (43-36), Triarch Praetorians (49-07) and many more

Kill Team: Toofrippa’s Krew 55 eura
An expansion kit for Kill Team, that makes 5 x multipart plastic Flash Gitz, with brand new rules content

Kill Team: Fractal Blades 55 eura
An expansion kit for Kill Team, that makes 5 x multipart plastic Thousand Sons Scarab Occult Terminators (43-36), with brand new rules content

Kill Team: Dolorous Strain 55 eura
An expansion kit for Kill Team, that makes 5 x multipart plastic Death Guard Blightlord Terminators (43-51), with brand new rules content

Killzone: Sector Sanctoris 65 eura
Scenery kit for Kill Team that includes 1 x double-sided gameboard, 4 x frames of Sector Imperialis scenery, Tactics cards, Narrative and Matched Play Mission cards, Environment card and 8-page booklet

The Horus Heresy, Siege of Terra: The Solar War 25 eura
A new release 416 page, A5 hardback novel, written by John French and published in English language Book one of an eight in the new Siege of Terra series The massively anticipated endpoint to the bestselling The Horus Heresy series

Agent of the Throne: Ashes and Oaths 15 eura
An audio drama on 1 x 80 minute duration CD, played out in English language. Written by John French - part 3 of the Agent of Throne series

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Forbidden Power 70 eura
The latest expansion for Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Contains a rule book, 5 new endless spells and a new scenery piece – the Penumbral Engine Includes a 10 game campaign system where armies can expand The Endless Spells and scenery add new options to the game for every army

Dominion of Sigmar: The Enduring Stormvault 125 eura
A combination of raised platforms, stairs, walkways, pillars and statues which can be assembled in a variety of configurations Compatible with other Dominion of Sigmar scenery. Perfect for building Stormvault scenery for Soul Wars: Forbidden Power

Dominion of Sigmar: Timeworn Ruins 32.5 eura
Contains various ruins and artefacts Compatible with other Dominion of Sigmar scenery. Perfect for building Stormvault scenery for Soul Wars: Forbidden Power

Dominion of Sigmar: Shattered Temple 35 eura
Contains a raised area complete with pillars, and braziers Compatible with other Dominion of Sigmar scenery. Perfect for building Stormvault scenery for Soul Wars: Forbidden Power

Dominion of Sigmar: Sigmarite Dais 55 eura
Builds one Sigmarite Dais, a raised area complete with statue of Sigmar, pillars, and braziers Compatible with other Dominion of Sigmar scenery. Perfect for building Stormvault scenery for Soul Wars: Forbidden Power

Myths and Revenants 22 eura
A 352 page anthology, containing 13 different stories from Warhammer Age of Sigmar, written by Gav Thorpe, Guy Haley, Nick Kyme, Josh Reynolds, C L Werner and many more

Warhammer Chronicles: Skaven Wars, The Black Plague 20 eura
An 832 page paperback novel written by C.L.Werner. A Warhammer Chronicles Omnibus containing three novels and four short stories

Rise of the Ynnari: Wild Rider 12.5 eura
A 384 page new release, writen by Gav Thorpe. The Ynnari and the Wild Riders of Saim-Hann ally once more

Rulers of the Dead 12.5 eura
A 448 page omnibus writen by Josh Reynolds and containing two Age of Sigmar novels: Nagash: The Undying King and Neferata: Mortarch of Blood

Genevieve Undead 12.5 eura
A 352 page new release wrtten by Kim Newman, as Jack Yeovil. The classic novel rereleased under the Warhammer Horror brand

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Necromunda: The Book of Peril 30 eura
Introduces new rules to add more variety, scope and excitement to your battles in the underhive Includes new rules and scenarios for Badzone terrain, rules for Guild Alliances, Hired Guns and Wargear – including Kal Jericho and Scabs A 96 page softback rulebook available in English language only

Badzones Environments & Events Cards 12 eura
A set of 26 cards for use in games set in the perilous Badzones of the underhive. Includes 6 x Badzone Environment cards and 20 x Badzone Events cards

Necromunda: Kal Jericho & Scabs 25 eura
Contains two plastic single miniatures. The most legendary of all the bounty hunters on Necromunda, and his loyal companion Can be hired by any Necromunda gang to supplement their strength

Necromunda: Card Sleeves 9 eura
A set of 50 sleeves to protect your Necromunda cards. Each sleeve features the Necromunda eagle on the reverse

Greenfield Grasshuggers Blood Bowl Team 25 eura
A brand-new plastic team, offering a variety of tactical challenges. Includes 2 x Catchers, 2 x Hefties and 8 x Hopefuls, 3 x Halfling-themed Blood Bowl balls, 2 x double-sided
score coins, 2 x turn markers and roster for the contents

Spike! Journal: Issue 5 10 eura
The essential purchase for Halfling coaches. Includes rules for creating a Halfling team, tactics, inducements, Star Players, rules for running your own Stunty League (for Halflings, Goblins, and Ogres) A 36 page softback rulebook available in English language only

Blood Bowl: Halfling Dice Set 12 eura
A set of themed dice to match the Greenfield Grasshuggers. Includes 3 x Blood Bowl Block dice, 2 x 6-sided dice, 1 x 8-sided die, and 1 x 16-sided die

Blood Bowl: Halfling Pitch & Dugouts 34 eura
Double-sided pitch and set of two dugouts. Themed to match Halfling teams. Includes rules specific to playing on Halfling pitches

Blood Bowl: Halfling Team Cards 20 eura
A 44 card deck of reference cards for Halfling teams. Includes blank cards to create your own players as well as Star Players and special play cards to use in your games

The Horusy Heresy, Primarchs: Angron, Slave of Nuceria 16 eura
A 240 page hardback new release, written by Ian St.martin and published in English language United with the World Eaters, the gladiator Angron gives his sons an ultimatum that will change their very nature, and their destiny

Pisite sta vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: General’s Handbook 2019 25 eura
104 page softback book. Content includes updated points values for all Warhammer Age of Sigmar units; updated Pitched Battle and Meeting Engagement rules; and a separate 32-page Pitched Battle Profiles 2019 book containing updated points values for all Warhammer Age of Sigmar units for use in Pitched Battle games Provides an overview of tournament gaming and features rules for street fighting, raids and ambushes, as well as mercenary units
Includes name generators for a variety of factions and udated allegiance abilities

Shield of the Emperor 20 eura
816 page paperback, omnibus novel, published in English language The ideal introduction to the Astra Militarum, this omnibus contains three novels – Fifteen Hours, Death World and Rebel Winter – each with its own associated short story Contents: Fifteen Hours, Knee Deep - Mitchel Scanlon / Death World, Better the Devil - Steve Lyons / Rebel Winter, The Citadel - Steve Parker

Soul Wars 12,5 eura
480 page paperback, reformat of Josh Reynolds' novel, published in English language Nagash is rising. As his legions march forth from Shyish to bring death to all the realms, the Anvils of the Heldenhammer stand firm in Glymmsforge, a city of Order in the heart of Nagash’s domain. The next stage of the Warhammer Age of Sigmar story is here, and it’s kicking off with an all-action tale of a dramatic siege as the War of Heaven and Death is reignited!

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari sledece nedelje izlazi sledece:

Sister Superior Amalia Novena 25 eura
A brand new multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x Sister of Battle single miniature - a unit leader for Battle Sisters squads Includes a datasheet for a Battle Sisters Squad, including the profile for a Sister Superior Based on an iconic piece of artwork and includes an A4 art print of the original illustration

Warhammer Underworlds: Power Unbound Cards 15 eura
A set of 60 upgrade cards, that will take a WHU player's decks to the next level Adds even more tactical options to player's deck building and includes 20 x objective cards, 20 x gambit cards and 20 x upgrade cards 3 x new cards for each of the 8 Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault warbands and 36 x new universal car

Gloomspite 22 eura
A new release 320 page hardback novel, written by Andy Clark and published in English language The Bad Moon looms over the city of Draconium, and Watch Captain Helena Morthan knows it bodes ill for the town. Can she and grieving warrior Hendrick Saul defeat the plans of the Gloomspite Loonking and save their people?

Death’s Mercy 15 eura
A new release CD audio drama written by Gav Thorpe. 70 minute duration, played in English language This is the second installment of the Heirs of the Laughing God series. The Harlequins of the Masque of the Fading Dawn bring their deadly artistry to bear on a force of humans – but their Death Jester has another agenda that puts their performance into question

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Stigle contrast boje i nove Air boje.
Halfling BB tim i svasta nesto jos.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer 40,000: Apocalypse 80 eura
A boxed game containing a self-contained rules set for the mass battle system for Warhammer 40,000. A fast-paced and furious game that pits massive armies against one anotherContains 120-page Apocalypse rulebook, 6 punchboard sheets of doublesided Apocalypse gameplay tokens, 300 Command Asset cards, 12 x 6-sided dice and 12 x 12-sided dice

Apocalypse Datasheets 20 eura
*** ALL DATASHEETS ARE AVAILABLE AS FREE DOWNLOADS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE ***
Apocalypse Datasheets: Chaos Space Marines - 46 x datasheets - 43-71-xx
Apocalypse Datasheets: Aeldari - 81 x datasheets - 46-66-xx
Apocalypse Datasheets: Astra Militarum - 54 x datasheets - 47-28-xx
Apocalypse Datasheets: Necrons - 36 x datasheets - 49-24-xx
Apocalypse Datasheets: Orks - 44 x datasheets - 50-52-xx
Apocalypse Datasheets: Tyranids - 68 x datasheets - 51-25-xx
Apocalypse Datasheets: Space Marines - 61 x datasheets - 53-44-xx
Apocalypse Datasheets: T'au Empire - 36 x datasheets - 56-28-xx
Apocalypse Datasheets: Chaos Daemons - 55 x datasheets - 97-49-xx

25mm Apocalypse Movement Trays 32,5 eura
18 movement trays that each hold 5 miniatures and tessellates so you can put together large detachments of miniatures. Made from transparent plastic

32mm Apocalypse Movement Trays 32,5 eura
12 movement trays that each hold 5 miniatures and tessellates so you can put together large detachments of miniatures. Made from transparent plastic

40mm Apocalypse Movement Trays 32,5 eura
16 movement trays (8 x 3-miniature and 8 x 2-miniature movement trays). Each set tessellates so you can put together large detachments of miniatures. Made from transparent plastic

Space Marines Primaris Repulsor Executioner 80 eura
A brand new battle tank for the Space Marines that has a choice of heavy weapons and can carry up to 6 x Primaris, or 3 x Gravis armoured infantry
If it remains stationary or moves under half speed it can shoot its main weapon twice in the shooting phase

Adeptus Mechanicus Skorpius Disintergrator 60 eura
A brand new vehicle for the Adeptus Mechanicus. This kit makes either a Skorpius Disintegrator tank or Skorpius Dunerider troop transport
Disintegrator does not suffer moving and firing penalties. Dunerider can transport 10 infantry

Apocalypse Command Asset Cards 20 eura
This set contains 100 additional Command Asset cards, with new Command Assets for every Faction for use in games of Apocalypse
A great additional purchase that provides even more tactical options in your games of Apocalypse

Warhammer 40,000: Apocalypse Dice 35 eura
A set of Apocalypse branded dice, in a box containing 25 x D6 12mm dice and 25 x D12 20mm dice

Astra Militarum Baneblade 110 eura
Return of a favourite! A repackage of the existing Baneblade kit. Can make one of 8 different variants! Multi-part plastic kit with 295 components, that makes the biggest battle tank in the Imperial arsenal. An ideal centrepiece model for any collector

Citadel Crusade Case XL 125 eura
The largest figure case that we make! Fits 4 x Imperial Knights (or Archaon) with room for other Citadel Miniatures. Made from durable plastic with foam inserts to protect your miniatures

Space Marine Conquests: Apocalypse 12,5 eura
A new release 560 page paperback novel, written by Josh Reynolds and published in English, French and German languages Following the cataclysmic Great Rift, forces from the Imperial Fists, White Scars and Raven Guard defend the world of Almace from the Word Bearers

Venators 15 eura
A new release audio drama, played out in English language on a 72 minute duration CD 3 fantastic stories from the Necromunda underhive: The Deserter by Justin D. Hill, Expectatio by Matt Keefe, and Half-horn by Josh Reynolds

Underhive 12,5 eura
A 368 page paperback anthology, written by various authors and published in English language This Necromunda anthology contains the novella – Wanted: Dead by Mike Brooks – and nine short stories by some of the Black Library’s finest authors

Silver Nails 12,5 eura
A new release, 368 page paperback novel, written by Kim Newman and published in English language This anthology includes a variety of morally ambiguous denizens, including ‘Filthy’ Harald Kleindeinst and the scryer Rosanna Ophuls, Baron Johann von Mecklenberg, playwright and self-confessed genius Detlef Sierck and of course, the vampire Genevieve

Beasts in Velvet 12,5 eura
A new release, 336 page paperback novel, written by Kim Newman and published in English language The dark, crowded streets of Altdorf, greatest city of the Old World, have always teemed with rogues and cut-throats. But now the City Watch is faced with its greatest challenge, a murderer so savage that he is known only as the Beast

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Blackstone Fortress: Traitor Command 50 eura
An expansion pack for Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress that contains brand-new Citadel miniatures currently only available in this set – Traitor Commissar and Chaos Ogryn Adds a new quest for explorers to attempt to stop a dread ritual within the Blackstone Fortress. Contains datasheets for using both miniatures in WH 40K

Blackstone Fortress: Advanced Arsenal 12 eura
A set of new resource cards for Warhammer Quest Blackstone Fortress, granting your explorers access to new equipment and deadly weaponry Contains 24 resource cards for the following ships docked at Precipice: Steed of Mathurir, Long Hauler Gamma-3-Beta, Traveller, Kravv’Cha’To, Vanguard and Clarion

Blackstone Fortress: Endless Peril 12 eura
A set of cards that give your explorers new trials to overcome and add even more variety to their journeys through the Blackstone Fortress Contains 30 new exploration cards including 15 x challenge cards and 15 x combat cards

Codex: Chaos Knights 32,5 eura
A 72 page hardback rulebook featuring army background, miniatures showcases and all the rules you need to field your Chaos Knight miniatures in games of WH 40K A range of datasheets providing tabletop rules for units in the Chaos Knights army. Army-wide rules content that allows you to transform your collection of Chaos Knights miniatures into a dreaded host. Includes rules for using Imperial Knights in your Chaos Knight army

Datacards: Chaos Knights 12 eura
74 X Chaos Knights reference cards including: 36 X Tactical Objectives, 26 Stratagems, 6 x Dreadblade Pacts and 6 x Dreadblade Damnations

Chaos Knights: Knight Desecrator 120 eura
An entirely new multi-part plastic kit that makes 1 x Chaos version of the Imperial Knight Build option one) The Desecrator - destroys war machines, monstrous beasts or fortifications at range Build option two) The Rampager, a close assault monster

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Start Collecting! Primaris Space Wolves 80 eura
Multi-part plastic kit containing 1 x Primaris Battle Leader previously available in Tooth and Claw boxed set (TC-xx), 3 x Aggressors (48-69), 10 x Intercessors (48-75), 2 x Space Wolf Upgrade frames (53-80) 1 x Space Wolves Primaris Transfer Sheet App 39% added value.

Start Collecting! Thousand Sons 80 eura
Multi-part plastic kit containing 1 x Ahriman, Arch Sorceror of Tzeentch (43-38), 10 x Tzaangors (83-75), 10 x Rubric Marines (43-35), 2 x Tzaangor upgrade sprues (43-40), 1 x Chaos Space Marines Transfer Sheet App 27% added value.

Battletome: Sylvaneth 32.5 eura
Contains the full rules and background for Sylvaneth, fully updated following the launch of Soul Wars English - 104 pp hardback, French, German, Japanese - 104 pp softback, Spanish - abr softback 80 pp

Sylvaneth Endless Spells 30 eura
A set of 3 multi-part plastic Endless Spells miniatures specifically designed for Sylvaneth armies Warscrolls are published in Battletome: Sylvaneth

Awakened Wyldwood 40 eura
A brand new plastic set that can be used in Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Age of Sigmar or The Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game Can be used to represent an Awakened Wyldwood in Sylvaneth armies

Sylvaneth Warscroll Cards 12 eura
A pack of 20 reference cards for using warscrolls in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar Includes 3 Endless Spells warscrolls and one for the Awakened Wyldwood scenery piece Also includes tokens that can be used as reminders in game

Sylvaneth Dice Set 20 eura
A set of 20 Sylvaneth themed six-sided dice The dice are designed to represent the four seasons of the year – 5 dice have bright green pips (spring), 5 have green pips (summer), 5 dice have orange pips (autumn), and 5 have clear pips (winter)

Craftworlds Spiritseer 20 eura
Multi-part plastic kit. A single miniature previously available in Wake the Dead boxed set

Vaults of Terra: The Hollow Mountain 22 eura
Book 2 of the Vaults of Terra Series by Chris Wraight. English, Hardback, 304pp

Ravenor: The Omnibus 20 eura
Warhammer 40,000 omnibus containing the novels Ravenor, Ravenor Returned and Ravenor Rogue and short stories ‘Thorn wishes Talon’, ‘Playing Patience’ and ‘Perihelion’ English, Paperback, 880pp

Gods and Mortals 12,5 eura
This volume collects together 18 short stories – it’s a must-read for anyone keen to know more about Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Various aothors. English, Paperback, 512pp

The Horusian Wars: Incarnation 12,5 eura
Book 2 in the Horusian Wars series. By John French. English, Paperback, 368pp.

Blood Bowl: Athel Loren Avengers 30 eura
Includes 2 x Throwers, 2 x Catchers, 2 x Wardancers, and 6 x Line Elves Also includes 6 balls, 2 double-sided score coins, 2 turn markers, and a Wood Elf transfer sheet Includes alternate parts to provide modelling options

Blood Bowl Inducement Cards 21 euro
A handy set of reference cards containing all the Inducements and key rules available to a Blood Bowl coach Keep the rules you want on the side of the pitch

Spike! Journal: Issue 6 12 eura
Contains rules for forming your own Wood Elf team, Wood Elf Star Players. An introduction to coaching Wood Elf teams Four new Weather tables and more!

Blood Bowl: Wood Elf Team Dice Set 12 eura
A set of 7 bronze effect Blood Bowl dice with green markings. The Wood Elf icon features on the ‘6’ of the dice

Blood Bowl: Wood Elf Team Pitch & Dugouts 34 eura
A Blood Bowl pitch and dug-outs themed to match Wood Elf teams.The double-sided board features its own special rules. Includes matching set of dug-outs

Blood Bowl: Wood Elves Card Pack 21 euro
Includes reference cards for players, blank cards to create your own players, 11 Star Player cards, and special play cards to use in your games. Also includes 6 all-new Special Play cards, usable by any team

Acastus Knights Porphyrion 40 eura
A brand new type of Knight for Adeptus Titanicus. Heavily armed and armoured, they unleash devastating volleys Contains two plastic Acastus Knights Porphyrion. Includes transfer sheet with heraldry for four Houses.

Acastus Knight Command Terminal Pack 20 eura
A set of card Command Terminals for Acastus Knights. Includes 5 Acastus Knight Banner Command Terminals Languages: English, German

Adeptus Titanicus Loyalist Legions Dice 20 eura
A set of 20 Loyalist-themed dice for Adeptus Titanicus. Includes: 1 x Reactor dice, 1 x Hit Location dice, 2 x D10, 6 x Order dice, 9 x D6, 1 x Scatter dice Each die features a metallic effect with blue dots. An Imperial eagle replaces the 6 on the D6

Adeptus Titanicus Traitor Legions Dice 20 eura
A set of 20 Traitor-themed dice for Adeptus Titanicus. Includes: 1 x Reactor dice, 1 x Hit Location dice, 2 x D10, 6 x Order dice, 9 x D6, 1 x Scatter dice Each die is red with gold dots. The Eye of Horus replaces the 6 on the D6

Scouring of the Shire 29 eura
An expansion for the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game. 13 new profiles for Hobbits and Ruffians. Updated army lists and 2 Legendary Legions. 19 Narrative Play Scenarios and campaign system. Includes How to build your own Hobbit-hole article

Pisite sta vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Last edited by Mrzimsvee on Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Yes...yes."

Return to “Klub Zmaj”