GW Porudzbina

Obaveštenja, predlozi i pitanja o radu kluba Zmaj.

Moderators: stalker, lord warrior

Mrzimsvee

Re: GW Porudzbina

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledece:

Warcry Starter Set 130 eura
A brand-new skirmish games system for 2 or more players set in the Mortal Realms, which introduces all-new Chaos miniatures, scenery and narrative campaigns. The game is fast to play, and full of devastating combos enabling you to deal loads of damage.
This box contains everything you need to start playing Warcry, including:
– The Warcry Core Book containing all the rules needed to play
– 2 brand-new Chaos warbands
– Brand-new Chaotic beasts
– New terrain designed just for Warcry
– All the cards, tokens and tools to help you get the most out of your battles
– Supports 8 new Chaos warbands and 9 existing Age of Sigmar factions

Warcry Core Book 40 eura
The complete rulebook for Warcry with full rules, available separately. Guidance for open, narrative, and matched play gaming. Campaign section supports 8 new Chaos warbands and 9 existing Warhammer Age of Sigmar factions Softback, 160pp. English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Janapese, Russian

Warcry: Cypher Lords 40 eura
A brand-new Warcry warband containing 8 Cypher Lords Citadel Miniatures and all of the cards you need to use them in games, including fighter cards, a warband ability card and divider cards

Warcry Battleplan Cards 14,5 eura
108 cards to help you set up your games of Warcry. Includes 36 Deployment cards, 36 Twist cards, and 36 Victory cards. An essential purchase for customers who have only bought the Warcry Core Book These are already included in the Warcry Starter Set

Warcry Carry Case 25 eura
A Warcry-branded case to carry your warbands in style. Carries up to 20 miniatures. Rigid foam case with zip lock for extra protection The Warcry logo is printed on one side in white, with a white skull icon on the reverse

Warcry Card Packs 6,5 eura
Warcry rules for 9 existing factions:
– Stormcast Eternals – Nighthaunt – Idoneth Deepkin
– Daughters of Khaine – Legions of Nagash – Flesh-eater Courts
– Gloomspite Gitz – Ironjawz – Bonesplitterz
Each set includes fighter cards, a warband ability card, and divider cards

Warcry: Corpsewrack Mausoleum 70 eura
A themed environment set for games of Warcry. Contains the scenery, gameboard, tokens and rules you need to play games in a mysterious mausoleum

Warcry Ruler 12 eura
Measures 8 inches and made from flexible rubber which stays in place when bent. Allows you to measure to a terrain feature and then up or around it to check distances.

Warcry Anthology 22 eura
An anthology of 6 stories centred around the Warcry skirmish game by various authors. English. Hardback, 288pp

Celestine 16 eura
Andy Clark lays bare one of the greatest mysteries of Warhammer 40,000: the trials Saint Celestine must undergo in order to return from death… By Andy Clark. English, Hardback, 240pp

Warhammer Chronicles: The Orion Trilogy 16 eura
A Warhammer Chronicles Anthology containing The Vaults of Winter, Tears of Isha and The Council of Beasts By Darius Hinks. English. Paperback. 736pp

The Horus Heresy: The Burden of Loyalty 11,5 eura
It’s an unmissable collection bringing eight stories, including the epic novellas Wolf King and Cybernetica into the numbered series! By Various. English. Paperback, 496pp

The Horus Heresy: Blackshields: The Broken Chain 15 eura
Following on from ‘The Red Fief ’, it’s another fascinating look at a band of Space Marines who have forsaken loyalty to either side in the Heresy, trying to forge their own destiny A Horus Heresy audio drama.CD disk. English. 70 minutes

Pisite sta vas interesuje.
Hvala unapred.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warcry Warband: Corvus Cabal 40 eura
A brand-new mulitpart plastic kit that makes 9 x Corvus Cabal Citadel Miniatures. A warband of murderers, cut-throats and shadow-stalkers that excel in striking fast Contains all of the cards you need to use them in games, including fighter cards, a warband ability card and divider cards

Warcry Warband: The Unmade 40 eura
A brand-new mulitpart plastic kit that makes 9 x The Unmade Citadel Miniatures and the rules to use them in games of Warcry Includes fighter cards, a warband ability card and divider cards

Warcry Warband: The Splintered Fang 40 eura
A brand-new mulitpart plastic kit that makes 10 x Splintered Fang Citadel Miniatures and the rules to use them in games of Warcry Includes fighter cards, a warband ability card and divider cards

Warcry Ravaged Lands: Shattered Stormvault 70 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes a themed environment set to play games of Warcry in. Contains the rules you need to play games in a shattered stormvault Contains 5 x frames of Dominion of Sigmar terrain; 1 x double-sided gameboard themed to represent a shattered stormvault; 1 x double-sided token sheet themed to this set; 36 x terrain cards each showing how to set up your battlefield using the scenery supplied in this set

Necromunda: The Book of Judgement 37 eura
A 128 page that contains full new rules and a brand new campaign for gangs to fight over control ofcriminal rackets Rules for fielding Palanite Enforcer patrols in Necromunda, forming alliances with criminal organisations, granting gangs access to unique fighters and special benefits New Campaign: The Law and Misrule Campaign presents a new way to play as gangs fight over control of criminal rackets A huge selection of new weapons and wargear focusing on illegal and alien equipment for gangs to use

Necromunda: Palanite Enforcer Patrol 34 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 10 x Palanite Enforcers. Supplied with a variety of different weapon options enabling plenty of customisation Rules are available in Necromunda: The Book of Judgement

Necromunda: Enforcer Patrol Dice Set 12 eura
A set of 8 x Necromunda dice. Each is dark silver with black swirl effect with yellow numbers/icons. The Enforcer icon is on the ‘6’ of the dice

Necromunda: Enforcer Tactics Cards Pack 12 eura
A set of 26 cards including 4 x Enforcer Tactics cards; 16 x Gang Tactics cards which can be used by any gang; 6 x blank Fighter cards, ideal for marking out Champions and Leaders in your gang deck

Primarchs: Konrad Curze: The Night Haunter 16 eura
A new release 208 page hardback novel, written by Guy Haley and published in English language Book 12 in The Horus Heresy: Primarchs series. Of all the Emperor’s immortal sons, the primarchs, it is Konrad Curze whose legend is the darkest...

Hvala unapred.
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: Space Marines 32,5 eura
192 page hardback rulebook that contains background, rules and datasheets for units that are common to all Codex Space Marine Chapters

Codex: Ultramarines 22,5 eura
80 page hardback that includes extensive background, rules and datasheets unique to the Ultramarines Chapter A copy of Codex: Space Marines is required to make use of this book in games of Warhammer 40,000

Codex: White Scars 22,5 eura
64 page hardback that includes extensive background, rules and datasheets unique to the White Scars Chapter A copy of Codex: Space Marines is required to make use of this book in games of Warhammer 40,000

Datacards: Space Marines 12 eura
A set of 36 x Tactical Objectives - 38 x Strategems, 13 x Psychic Powers, 7 x Litanies for use by Chaplains and 3 x Combat Doctrines in a flip top box

Datacards: Ultramarines 12 eura
A set of 36 x Tactical Objectives including 6 specific to Ultramarines, 20 x Strategems, 7 x Psychic Powers including Smite and the Indomitus Discipline in a flip top box

Datacards: White Scars 12 eura
A set of 36 x Tactical Objectives including 6 specific to White Scars, 21 x Strategems, 7 x Psychic Powers including Smite and the Stormspeaking Discipline in a flip top box

Ultramarines Chief Librarian Tigurius 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic box set that makes the Chief Librarian of the Ultramarines reborn as a Primaris Space Marine - the most powerful Space Marine psyker

White Scars Kor’sarro Khan 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic box set that makes the Captain of the White Scars 3rd Company becomes a Primaris Space Marine - his cyber berkut Anzuq is able to inflict mortal wounds

White Scars Primaris Upgrades & Transfers 20 eura
A multipart plastic clampack upgrade pack, to add White Scars specific details to Primaris Space Marines. Also includes a sheet of White Scars transfers

Knights of Macragge 22 eura
A 368 page hardback novel, written by Nick Kyme and published in English language A brand new novel featuring the Ultramarine hero, Cato Sicarius

The Uriel Ventris Chronicles: Volume 2 20 eura
An 848 page paperback omnibus by Graham McNeil and published in English language Second omnibus of stories featuring the Ultramarine hero, Uriel Ventris

Agents of the Imperium 15 eura
3 x Warhammer 40,000 audio dramas collected together for the first time on a 65 minute duration CD

Hamilcar: Champion of the Gods 12,5 eura
A 400 page paperback novel, written by David Guymer and published in English language Hamilcar Bear-Eater, famed Lord Castellant of the Astral Templars, fends off the magical powers of a Skaven warlock with a thirst for godhood

ovo ponovo izdaju:
Ultramarines Upgrades 10,5 eura
Ultramarines Primaris Upgrades 12 eura

ovo re-packuju:
SPACE MARINES SCOUTS
SPACE MARINES RAZORBACK
SPACE MARINES PREDATOR
SPACE MARINES SCOUTS WITH SNIPER RIFLES

Kockice samo na direct orderu

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Space Marines Primaris Invictor Tactical Warsuit 50 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes a brand new combat walker for the Space Marines. An ideal support for Vanguard forces Provides short-range anti-infantry firepower and provides mid-range heavy shooting A variety of modelling options – the left arm can be armed with either an Invictor fist, or Invictor fist holding a heavy bolter

Space Marines Primaris Captain in Phobos Armour 25 eura
A multipart plastic clampack that makes 1 x Primaris Captain that can be used with Vanguard forces - previously only available in Warhammer 40,000: Shadowspear Armed with a master-crafted instigator bolt carbine, holstered bolt pistol and combat knife. Includes scenic base element and servo skull

Space Marines Primaris Librarian in Phobos Armour 25 eura
A multipart plastic clampack that makes 1 x Primaris Librarian that can be used with Vanguard forces - previously only available in Warhammer 40,000: Shadowspear Armed with force sword and holstered bolt pistol. Includes a scenic piece which attaches to his base

Space Marines Primaris Lieutenant with Power Sword 25 eura
A multipart plastic clampack that makes 1 x Primaris Lieutenant that can be used in any Space Marine chapter - previously only available in Warhammer 40,000: Wake the Dead

Warped Galaxies: Secrets of the Tau 8 eura
A new release 224 page childrens' novel, written by Cavan Scott and published in English language - book three in the Warped Galaxies series Journeying to the bustling spaceport of Hinterland after being saved from certain death by a dubious Rogue Trader, Zelia, Talen and Mekki continue their quest to reach the Emperor’s Seat. But much here is not what it seems. Alone in a strange place and surrounded by aliens, who can they really trust and what are the secrets of the Tau?

Realm Quest: Forest of the Ancients 8 eura
A new release 192 page childrens' novel, written by Ctom Huddleston and published in English language - book three in the Realm Quest series
As Elio lies stricken under a powerful curse, the only way his friends Thanis, Alish, Kiri and Kaspar can cure him is to venture into the Forest of the Ancients. Rumour tells of a race of healers who dwell there, the mysterious tree-folk known as the Sylvaneth, but are they allies or enemies…?

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari,
ove nedelje izlazi sledeće:

Blackstone Fortress: Escalation 85eura
An expansion set for Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress, containing 13 x all-new Citadel Miniatures (5 x explorers and 8 x Chaos Cultists); new board tiles, cards and tokens
New rules for retinue characters, randomised directions, and a menace level tracker representing the Chaos forces gaining more control over the structure’s weapons
Includes datasheets for using all the miniatures in games of Warhammer 40,000. Requires a copy of Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress to play

Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team Starter Set 125eura
An updated starter set - same rules, different contents - Back by popular demand!
Contains everything you need to start playing games of Kill Team: 1 x 208-page softback Kill Team Core Manual; Primaris Space Marines Reivers and T’au Empire Fire Warriors miniatures (existing sculpts); Sector Mechanicus scenery; Double-sided folding gameboard; All of the Tactics cards and card counters you need; Dice and a range ruler

Rites of Passage 22eura
A new release 272 page hardback novel, written by Mike Brooks and published in English language
The death of Lord Azariel, head of the Navigator House Brobantis, draws his widow into a dark world of ritual killings and cult murders, while larger plans are at work and entire worlds are threatened…

Terminal Overkill 12,50eura
A 336 page paperback format of Justin D Hill's novel, published in English language
A new Necromunda novel featuring Houses Goliath and Escher

Honourbound 12,50eura
496 page paperback format, of Rachel Harrison's brilliant novel. Published in English language
Commissar Severina Raine, the Astra Militarum hero of a series of short stories, returns in her first full length novel

Pišite šta vas interesuje
Hvala unapred,

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari,
u subotu 31.08.19 izlazi sledeće

Aeronautica Imperialis: Wings of Vengeance 70 eura

A brand new game system with all new miniatures. This is a game in a box, fast and fun to play
Aerial dogfights come to the 41st Millennium as the Imperial Navy takes on the Orks
This core game includes -9 x plastic aircraft: Thunderbolt Fighters, Marauder Bombers, Dakkajets and Fighta Bommers. Rulebook contains all the rules you need to use the contents of this box. Double-sided game board. Token sheet, dice, quick reference sheets and a sheet of transfers
Available in English language only - this game is the same scale as Adepus Titanicus, but is not compatible to that gaming system

Aeronautica Imperialis: Rynn’s World Air War Campaign Book 29 eura

An 88 page hardback rule book, that contains the full game rules for Aeronautica Imperialis
In-depth background of the War For Rynn’s World, which includes the full rules of the game and introduces rules for using ground targets (including air to ground and ground to air fire)
Includes 6 new scenarios. Describes how to run an Aeronautica Imperialis campaign and includes rules for aircraft, ground targets and Ace Pilots

Imperial Navy Thunderbolt Fighters 32,5 eura

A multipart plastic kit that makes 4 x Imperial Navy Thunderbolt Fighters, the core fighter of the Imperial Navy
Multiple weapon loadout options, includes a selection of extra missiles and bombs. Also includes a Thunderbolt transfer sheet
Included in the Wings of Vengeance box set - available separately so that you can make bigger battles

Imperial Navy Marauder Bombers 32,5 eura

A multipart plastic kit that makes 2 x Imperial Navy Marauder Bombers, used to destroy strategic ground targets, with multiple weapon loadout options
Also includes a selection of extra missiles and a Marauder Bomber transfer sheet
Included in the Wings of Vengeance box set - available separately so that you can make bigger battles

Ork Air Waaagh! Dakkajets 32,5 eura

A multipart plastic kit that makes 6 x Ork Air Waaagh! Dakkajets, built for speed and firepower
Includes loads of customisation options: different designs of nose cones, cockpits, tails, and wings. Also includes a Dakkajet transfer sheet

Ork Air Waaagh! Fighta Bommers 32,5 eura

A multipart plastic kit that makes 4 x Ork Air Waaagh! Fighta Bommers, laden with heavy armour and an even heavier payload of guns
Also includes a selection of rokkits, bombs, kustom big shootas and a Fighta Bommer transfer sheet

Imperial Navy Marauder Destroyers 32,5 eura

A multipart plastic kit that makes 2 x Imperial Navy Marauder Destroyers, specialises in low level assaults on ground target
Includes transfer sheet and extra missiles and bombs
These are only available separately, not included in the Wings of Vengeance box set

Aircraft & Aces Imperial Navy Cards 21 euro

Imperial Navy reference cards for use in-game. Contains 94 cards including: Aircraft reference, Weapon and Upgrade cards; Ground Defences cards; Imperial Aces cards

Aircraft & Aces Ork Air Waaagh! Cards 21 euro

Ork Air Waaagh! reference cards for use in-game. Contains 93 cards including: Aircraft reference, Weapon and Upgrade cards; Ground Defences cards; Ork Aces cards

Imperial Navy Dice Set 12 eura

Imperial Navy themed dice for use in games of Aeronautica Imperialis. Each dice is coloured with blue and white swirls with white pips. The ‘6’ features the Aeronautica Imperialis icon

Ork Flyboyz Dice Set 12 eura

Ork themed dice for use in games of Aeronautica Imperialis. Each dice is coloured with red swirls and yellow pips. The ‘6’ features the Ork pilot glyph

Rynn’s World Area of Engagement 34 eura

Bigger than the gameboard supplied with Wings of Vengeance – a great way to expand your games. Double-sided, it measures approximately 3ft x 3ft (36"x36"; 900x900mm)
The artwork on this board links to key locations from the Rynn’s World Air War Campaign Book

Ground Assets and Objectives 32,5 eura

Includes weapon emplacements, bunkers and numbered tokens for use as specific targets or zones. Rules can be found in Rynn’s World Air War Campaign Book

On Wings of Blood 12,5 eura

A 544 page paperback anthology of 12 short stories of the Imperial Navy in the 41st Millenium, published in English language

Double Eagle 12,5 eura

A 432 page paperback reformat of Dan Abnett's novel, published in English language
The return of a classic novel timed to coincide with Aeronautica release

Space Marine Heroes: Blood Rite 4 eura

A 160 page New Release, paperback novella, written by Rachel Harrison and published in English language
The Heretic Astartes have come to desecrate the world of Luminata. Blood Angels Captain Donato and his archangels descend to cleanse the stain of the traitors

Pisite sta vas interesuje
Hvala unapred,

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warcry: Monsters & Mercenaries 20 eura
A 64 page softback book that contains rules for 11 different Citadel Miniatures, that can be used as Thralls and Monsters in Warcry Also contains rules for 50 different Citadel Miniatures that can be used as Allies

Warcry: Chaotic Beasts 35 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 12 x Chaotic Beasts - previously only available in the Warcry Starter Set Includes fighter cards, a warband ability card and divider cards Can be used by any warband to add an extra creatures

Warcry: Iron Golem Warband 40 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 8 x Iron Golems - previously only available in the Warcry Starter Set Includes fighter cards, a warband ability card and divider cards

Warcry: Untamed Beasts Warband 40 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 9 x Untamed Beasts - previously only available in the Warcry Starter Set Includes fighter cards, a warband ability card and divider cards

Warcry: Chimera 35 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes the exisitng Chimera miniature that has been a web only product In a new box, rebranded as Warcry. Includes fighter card and ability card Add it your campaigns with the Monsters & Mercenaries book

Warcry: Defiled Ruins 70 eura
A themed environment set to play games of Warcry. Contains the scenery and rules you need to play games in a set of defiled ruins 5 x frames of Azyrite Ruins and Dominion of Sigmar terrain These are not the ruins that are in the core game box

Gotrek Gurnisson 25 eura
A mulitpart plastic kit that makes 1 x Gotrek Gurnisson, the famed Duardin Slayer enters the Age of Sigmar Includes a warscroll in his assembly guide. Designed alongside the release of the Ghoulslayer novel (BL2750)
Splash release - all outstanding demand will be collected by Friday 13-September and a single, second production run will fulfill all outstanding demand

Realmslayer: Blood of the Old World 45 eura
A 4 hours and 30 minutes drama, played out in English language and written by David Guymer The second audio drama in the series. Features Brian Blessed as the voice of Gotrek

Ghoulslayer 22 eura
New release 288 page hardback novel, written by Darius Hinks and published in English language The first full novel that places Gotrek in the Age of Sigmar

Gotrek & Felix: The Fourth Omnibus 20 eura
A 928 page paperback omnibus, written by Nathan Long
Contains the novels Elfslayer, Shamanslayer and Zombieslayer, and the short stories ‘Slayer of the Storm God’, ‘The Funeral of Gotrek Gurnisson’ and ‘Slayer’s Honour’

Cadian Honour 12,5 eura
A reformat of Justin D Hill's novel, published in English language as a 496 page paperback
The follow-up to Cadia Stands continues the journey of Minka Lesk and her warriors as they seek revenge against the Imperium’s enemies for the loss of their world

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex Supplement: Raven Guard 22,5 eura
Hardback, 64pp Codex Supplement that includes extensive background, rules and datasheets unique to the Raven Guard Chapter A copy of Codex: Space Marines is required to make use of this book in games of Warhammer 40,000

Codex Supplement: Iron Hands 22,5 eura
Hardback, 64pp Codex Supplement that includes extensive background, rules and datasheets unique to the Iron Hands Chapter A copy of Codex: Space Marines is required to make use of this book in games of Warhammer 40,000

Datacards: Raven Guard 12 eura
36 Tactical Objectives including 6 specific to the Raven Guard. 20 Strategems; 7 Psychic Powers including Smite and the Umbramancy Discipline

Datacards: Iron Hands 12 eura
36 Tactical Objectives including 6 specific to the Iron Hands. 20 Strategems; 7 Psychic Powers including Smite and the Technomancy Discipline

Raven Guard Kayvaan Shrike 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes the Chapter Master of the Raven Guard, now in Primaris Phobos armour. The master of diving charges and deadly in melee

Iron Hands Feirros 32,5 eura
A mMultipart plastic kit that makes the Iron Father of the Iron Hands now available for the first time and in Primaris Gravis armour Can be used by other chapters as a Techmarine. Can repair nearby vehicles

Space Marines Primaris Eliminators 40 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 3 x Eliminators. Includes multiple weapon and head options. Ideal for taking out vehicles or monsters and assassinating characters

Primaris Lieutenant in Phobos Armour 25 eura
A multipart plastic kit, in a clampack, that makes 1 x Primaris Lieutenant in Phobos Armour. Perfect for adding to your Vanguard force Both shoulder pads are blank so he can be added to any Chapter

Raven Guard Primaris Upgrades & Transfers 20 eura
Multi-part plastic kit, which is an upgrade pack to add Raven Guard specific details to Primaris Space Marines. Also includes a sheet of Raven Guard transfers

Iron Hands Primaris Upgrades & Transfers 20 eura
Multi-part plastic kit, which is an upgrade pack to add Iron Hands specific details to Primaris Space Marines. Also includes a sheet of Iron Hands transfers

Belisarius Cawl: The Great Work 22 eura
A new release 320 page hardback novel, written by Guy Haley and published in English language In the wake of the Great Rift, Belisarius Cawl turns his attention to the abandoned world of Sotha, which hides a long-buried secret… and an ancient evil

WHC: BRUNNER THE BOUNTYHUNTER 16 eura
A 784 page paperback omnibus of three C.L.Werner's classic novels Contains Blood Money, Blood & Steel and Blood of the Dragon, along with the bonus short story ‘What Price Vengeance’

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave 60 eura
The next installment of the hugely successful Warhammer Underworlds game system, an action-packed combat game for two players Tightens up the rules to make it the best competitive game possible and includes two new push-fit plastic warbands: Kurnoth Aelves and Beasts of Chaos Supports previously released Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault products

Beastgrave Carry Case 40 eura
Rigid foam case with zip lock for extra protection. Enough space to hold your boards, cards, tokens and your warband

Beastgrave Primal Lair 25 eura
A set of plastic tiles, push fit (no glue required) 3-D scenery to represent blocked and lethal hexes. Compatible with all Warhammer Underworlds boards

Beastgrave Playmat 14,5 eura
A mat designed for organising your cards and tokens during games of Warhammer Underworlds Lightweight, durable mat that can be used repeatedly. Made of neoprene, with stiched edges, supplied rolled in a tube to reduce creases

Beastgrave Counter Set 12 eura
48 x themed counters on two double-sided card sheets. Includes bespoke counters for every ability that uses counters, including all expansions Designed to be used instead of the general purpose counters in the Core Set

Grashrak’s Despoilers Sleeves 10 eura
The perfect way to protect your Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave cards. Contains: 20 objective cards sleeves; 40 power cards sleeves; 10 fighter cards sleeves

Skaeth’s Wild Hunt Sleeves 10 eura
The perfect way to protect your Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave cards. Contains: 20 objective cards sleeves; 40 power cards sleeves; 10 fighter cards sleeves

Grashrak’s Despoilers Dice Set 10 eura
A set of dice to match the Grashrak’s Despoilers miniatures. Contains 5 x attack and 3 x defence dice

Skaeth’s Wild Hunt Dice Set 10 eura
A set of dice to match the Skaeth’s Wild Hunt miniatures. Contains 5 x attack and 3 x defence dice

Beastgrave Deck Box 6,5 eura
A handy box for storing your Warhammer Underworlds warband playing card deck. Fits cards either with or without sleeves Can comfortably hold up to 75 cards (without sleeves). Snug fit lid, to secure your cards

Beastgrave 22 eura
A 288 page new release, hardback novel, written by C.L.Werner The tie-in novel toWarhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave. Contains 3 x alternate art cards for the Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave game

The Beast Inside 15 eura
A 70 minute duration audio drama, played out in English language and written by Darius Hinks
Of all the horrors that lurk inside the Blackstone Fortress, perhaps the most feared is the dreaded Ambull. Rogue Trader Janus Draik embarks on a hunt for this monstrous beast – but he is not the only one seeking it…

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Age of Sigmar Gaming Book 25 eura
An 88 page softback book containing the most essential and commonly used rules in Warhammer Age of Sigmar, all available in one book Includes the Warhammer Age of Sigmar core rules, including the rules for endless spells; a guide to matched play gaming and up-to-date rules for Pitched Battles As well as Pitched Battle battleplans; Realm of Battle rules, including spells and artefacts of the realms; and Grand Alliance allegiance abilities

Battletome: Cities of Sigmar 32,5 eura
128 page rulebook - Hardback English Contains rules and background for Aelves, Duardin and humans that haven’t yet had a Battletome

Battletome: Orruk Warclans 32,5 eura
104 page rulebook - Hardback English Combines the armies of the Ironjawz and Bonesplitterz into one Battletome

Warscroll Cards: Cities of Sigmar 20 eura
Contains 54 unit warscroll cards from Battletome Cities of Sigmar and includes two sheets of double-sided card token

Warscroll Cards: Orruk Warclans 20 eura
Contains 19 unit warscroll cards from Battletome: Orruk Warclans and includes two sheets of double-sided card tokens

Start Collecting! Anvilgard 80 eura
Multi-part plastic kit that contains 1 x Kharibdyss (85-15), 1 set of ten Black Ark Corsairs (85-08), 1 x Black Ark Fleetmaster (85-31) and 1 x Scourgerunner Chariot (85-13)

Start Collecting! Greywater Fastness 80 eura
Multi-part plastic kit that contains 1 x Gyrobomber (84-13), 1 set of ten Ironbreakers (84-10), 1 x Cogsmith(84-16) and 1 x Warden King (84-15)

Eternal Guard 32,5 eura
Multipart plastic kit contains 10 Citadel Miniatures that can alternatively be assembled as Wyldwood Rangers. Full rules for the Eternal Guard and Wyldwood Rangers can be found in Battletome: Cities of Sigmar

Army of the Dead Dice Set 12 eura
A set of 8 six-sided dice for the Dead of Dunharrow. They feature the vulture heraldry from the King of the Dead’s helmet on the 6 and they glow in the dark!

King of the Dead and Heralds 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x King of the Dead and 2 x Heralds

Scourge of Fate 12,5 eura
A 304 page paperback novel, reformat of Robbie MacNiven's novel, published in English language A fantastic Warhammer Age of Sigmar novel centred around the forces of Chaos in the Mortal Realms

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Underworlds: The Grymwatch 25 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 7 x push-fit plastic Grymwatch miniatures. A fast moving Flesh Eater Courts warband. Contains band-specific and universal cards

The Grymwatch Premium Sleeves 10 eura
Contains 20 x objective cards sleeves, 40 x power cards sleeves and 10 x fighter cards sleeves

The Grymwatch Dice Set 10 eura

Blackstone Fortress: Abominable Intellect 12 eura

Blackstone Fortress: Servants of the Abyss 32,5 eura
A set of 17 plastic Citadel Miniatures that can be used as extra Hostiles in your games of Blackstone Fortress
"Contains 2 x Beastmen, 1 x Chaos Space Marine, 1 x Rogue Psyker, 2 x Ur-Ghuls, 2 x Negavolt Cultists, 2 x Spindle Drones and 7 x Traitor Guardsmen
• Previously available in Blackstone Fortress"
Previously available in Blackstone Fortress

Blackstone Fortress: Cultists of the Abyss 20 eura
A set of 8 x plastic Chaos Cultists that can be used as extra Hostiles in your games of Blackstone Fortress
Contains 1 x Cultist Firebrand, 1 x Cultist Champion and 6 x Chaos Cultists
Previously available in Blackstone Fortress Escalation

Blood Bowl: Gwaka’moli Crater Gators 30 eura
A brand new plastic Lizardmen Blood Bowl team. Combines tiny Skinks and hard to injure Saurus Blockers Contains 6 x Saurus Blockers, 4 x Skink Runners, 2 x Chameleon Skinks, Lizardmen balls, double-sided score coins, turn markers and Lizardmen transfer sheet

Lizardmen Team Card Pack 21 euro
A 45 card deck of reference cards containing all the rules you need to play a Lizardmen team. Includes blank cards to create your own players, positional
reference cards, star players and special play cards. Also includes 8 new Special Play cards, usable by any team

Lizardmen Team Dice Set 12 eura
A Lizardmen themed set of Blood Bowl dice that contains 3 x Blood Bowl Block dice, 2 x 6-sided dice, 1 x 8-sided die and 1 x 16-sided die

Spike! Journal Issue 7 12 eura
The official Blood Bowl Journal including rules and background for the latest Lizardmen releases Contains rules for running Lustrian Leagues, Lustrian weather and stadium rules and new inducements (including a team mascot!)

Lizardmen Pitch & Dugouts 34 eura
An alternate double-sided design of Blood Bowl pitch themed to Lizardmen teams. Includes 2 x dugouts and unique rules for using this pitch

Head Coach’s Rules & Accessories Pack 32,5 eura
Includes all the rules you need to play both one-off games and league seasons. Includes all current team rosters and Star Player profiles Tha pack you need if you do not have the Blood Bowl core game box!

Goblin Team Card Pack 21 euro
A 44 card deck of reference cards containing all the rules you need to play a Goblin team Includes blank cards to create your own players, positional reference cards, star players and special play cards. Also includes 6 new Special Play cards, usable by any team

Blood Bowl Generic Dice Set 12 eura
A set of universal Blood Bowl dice which any team can use. Contains 3 x Blood Bowl Block dice, 2 x 6-sided dice, 1x 8-sided die and 1 x 16-sided die

The Horus Heresy: Siege of Terra: The Lost and the Damned 25 eura
A reformat of Guy Haley's The Horus Heresy: Siege of Terra Book Two, as a 432 page A5 hardback, published in English language
Discover the lengths to which Horus will go to claim Terra as his own…

Neferata: The Dominion of Bones 22 eura
A new release written by David Annandale. A 288 page hardback, published in English language
Blood Queen Neferata must call upon all her cunning and guile if she is to maintain her rulership…fortunately, those are qualities not in short supply…

Deathwatch 12,5 eura
A reformat of Steve Parker's novel, as a 512 page paperback, published in English language
Led by Librarian Karras, the elite alien-hunting Talon Squad must penetrate a genestealer lair and put the abominations to the flame or face the consequences of an entire planet’s extinction

Deathwatch: Shadowbreaker 12,5 eura
A reformat of Steve Parker's novel, as a 576 page paperback, published in English language
Talon Squad hunt for a missing inquisitor on a world claimed by the T’au Empire – but has their quarry been taken, or defected to the Greater Good?

Lords and Tyrants 12,5 eura
A reformat of the collection of short stories, as a 480 page paperback, published in English language
16 short stories showcasing some of the many heroes of the Imperium – and many of their vilest enemies, in adrenaline-fuelled tales of action and adventure

Requiem Infernal 12,5 eura
A reformat of Peter Fehervari's novel, as a 400 page paperback, published in English language
On a distant world, an obscure order of the Adepta Sororitas study their founder’s visions. They live in solitude… which is about to be broken as danger approaches

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer 40,000: Blood of the Phoenix 180 eura
A battlebox containing 22 x plastic infantry and 3 x vehicles for Craftworlds and Drukhari, all the rules you need to play and a dedicated narrative campaign Includes brand-new plastic versions of Jain Zar, the Howling Banshees, Drazhar, and the Incubi New miniatures in this box: 1 x Jain Zar : 1 x Drazhar : 1 x set of 5 x Howling Banshees : 1 x set of 5 x Incubi Existing miniatures in this box: 1 x Falcon; 1 x 5 x Scourges : 1 x Vyper : 1 x 5 x Hellions : 1 x Venom This box set is available to Stockists only prior to release date. Any remaining quantity will be available to general accounts after release date

Psychic Awakening: Phoenix Rising 32,5 eura
The first book in the Psychic Awakening, set in the aftermath of the Great Rift. Contains in-depth additional rules for Craftworld and Drukhari armies Rules for using a Ynnari army. Theatres of War and missions to echo the story of Phoenix Rising. Rules for Ynnari designed to supplement Codex: Craftworlds (46-01), Codex: Drukhari (45-01) and Codex: Harlequins (58-01), includes datasheets for Yvraine, Visarch and Yncarne(46-27)

The Horusian Wars: Divination 22 eura
A 272 page hardback Warhammer 40,000 anthology of John French's work, published in English language
Inquisitor Covenant stands against the plans of the sinister ‘Triumvirate’… but he does not stand alone. In the anthology are tales of the allies – rogues, agents, psykers and killers – who aid him in his battle against the darkness

Inferno! Volume 4 12,5 eura
A 416 page paperback Warhammer Age of Wigmar anthology of varuious authors' work, published in English language
Aelven treasure hunters seek plunder in the Realm of Death, a sinister storm threatens travellers seeking refuge at an inn, and an Inquisitor delves into dark horrors – among many other tales in the latest volume of the regular Warhammer short story anthology

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Space Marines Primaris Impulsor 60 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 1 x fast-moving transport option Primaris Space Marines Multiple weapon and tactical loadout options including ironhail skytalon array, bellicatus missile array, shield dome, orbital comms array and more! Like a Space Marine Rhino, but bigger…and with much more weapons

Space Marines Primaris Infiltrators 45 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes either 1 x 10-man or 2 x 5-man Infiltrator or Incursor Squads - the special ops unit for Space Marines Includes the option to build sergeants for both units. Options for comms specialist and haywire grenade Previously available as single pose miniatures on the Shadowspear box set - this set is multi-pose

Codex Supplement: Imperial Fists 22,5 eura
64 pages hardback rulebook supplement. Includes extensive background, rules and datasheets unique to the Imperial Fists Chapter A copy of Codex: Space Marines is required to make use of this book in games of Warhammer 40,000

Codex Supplement: Salamanders 22,5 eura
64 pages hardback rulebook supplement. Includes extensive background, rules and datasheets unique to the Salamanders Chapter A copy of Codex: Space Marines is required to make use of this book in games of Warhammer 40,000

Datacards: Imperial Fists 12 eura
A pack of 36 Tactical Objectives including 6 specific to the Imperial Fists. Includes 20 Stratagems and 7 x Psychic Powers including Smite and the Geokinesis Discipline

Datacards: Salamanders 12 eura
A pack of 36 Tactical Objectives including 6 specific to the Salamanders. Includes 20 x Stratagems and 7 x Psychic Powers including Smite and the Promethean Discipline

Imperial Fists Tor Garadon 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes The Primaris Captain of the Imperial Fists 3rd Company. He is an expert at taking down heavily armoured targets

Salamanders Adrax Agatone 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes The Primaris Captain of the Salamanders 3rd Company. He is hard to wound and he inspires his troops to fight with greater efficiency

Imperial Fists Primaris Upgrades & Transfers 20 eura
An upgrade pack to add Imperial Fists specific details to Primaris Space Marines. Also includes a sheet of Imperial Fists transfers

Salamanders Primaris Upgrades & Transfers 20 eura
An upgrade pack to add Salamanders specific details to Primaris Space Marines. Also includes a sheet of Salamanders transfers

The Way Out 15 eura
A 76 minue duration Warhammer Horror audio drama, written by Rachel Harrison and played out in English language on a CD A ship becalmed in space needs repairs. Fortunately, a nearby watch station offers refuge…Surely nothing can go wrong for the crew of the Fortune’s Favour?

The House of Night and Chain 12,5 eura
A new release 288 page paperback novel, written by David Annandale and published in English language A brand new Warhammer Horror novel

The Red Feast 12,5 eura
A reformat of Gav Throrpe's novel. Published in English language as a 320 page paperback - book one of The Khul
On the Flamescar Plateau, a time of peace and prosperity is threatened by a distant sorcerous power. Can Athol Khul bring the tribes together to keep the peace, or will war claim them all – and destroy their future?

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Feast of Bones 150 eura
Great value battlebox containing 26 Citadel Miniatures – approx 35% added value - AVAILBLE TO STOCKISTS ONLY BEFORE LAUNCH
"Contains 15 brand-new Citadel Miniatures, including two characters you cannot get anywhere else at this time:
• 1 NEW Vokmortian, Master of the Bone-tithe, 10 NEW Mortek Guard, 3 NEW Necropolis Stalkers/Immortis Guard, 2 Morghast Archai/Morghast Harbingers
• 1 NEW Ogor Tyrant, 6 Ogor Gluttons, 2 Leadbelchers, 1 Ironblaster/Scraplauncher"
Includes 8 Warscroll cards for the Ossiarch Bonereapers and Ogor Mawtribes

Battletome: Ossiarch Bonereapers 32,5 eura
A brand-new army for Grand Alliance Death. Brings Allegiance abilities and up-to-date Pitched Battle profiles to your Ossiarch Bonereapers armies

Battletome: Ogor Mawtribes 32,5 eura
Updates Gutbusters and Beastclaw Raiders and combines them into a single volume. Includes up-to-date Pitched Battle profiles

Ossiarch Bonereapers Endless Spells 30 eura
Contains miniatures for the 3 Endless Spells: Bone-tithe Shrieker, Soulstealer Carrion and Nightmare Predator

Ogor Mawtribes Warscroll Cards 15 eura
Includes 23 Warscrolls for every unit in the Ogor Mawtribes Battletome, including the Great Mawpot scenery piece
Includes 40 handy tokens tailored to the unique spells and abilities of the Ogor Mawtribes

Ossiarch Bonereapers Warscroll Cards 15 eura
Includes 21 Warscrolls for every unit in the Ossiarch Bonereapers Battletome, including the Bone-tithe Nexus scenery piece
Includes 37 handy tokens tailored to the unique spells and abilities of the Ossiarch Bonereapers

Ogor Mawtribes Great Mawpot 32,5 eura
Makes casting spells and unbinding those of the enemy easier. Allows damaged friendly units to regain wounds!

Ossiarch Bonereapers Bone-tithe Nexus 40 eura
Inflict mortal wounds on the enemy, make them less likely to hit, impact enemy wizards’ chance of casting, dispelling and unbinding spells and severely reduce the range of enemy units’ charges

Ogor Mawtribes Dice Set 25 eura
A set of eight 22mm dice. Symbol of the Great Maw on the ‘6’, with a skull icon on the ‘1’, the other faces show a number of Ogor tusks equal to the face value.

Ossiarch Bonereapers Dice Set 20 eura
A set of twenty 16mm dice. The Ossiarch Bonereapers glyph on the ‘6’, with a skull icon on the ‘1’, the other faces show a skeletal hand, with the number fingers denoting the face value.

Ork Air Waaagh! ‘Eavy Bommers 40 eura
Multipart plastic kit that includes two Ork Air Waaagh! ‘Eavy Bommers. Loads of options – no two planes are sure to be alike! Includes Rokkits, Wing Bombs, Big Bombs and Big Shootas to upgrade your Eavy Bommers

Questoris Knights 32,5 eura
Contains three multipart plastic Imperial Knights that can be equipped with paired Thunderstrike Gauntlets and Meltaguns Includes a Knight Houses transfer sheet for Houses Makabius, Vyronii, Malinax, and Coldshroud

First and Only, 20th Anniversary Edition 25 eura
Dan Abnett’s classic novel First and Only celebrates its 20th anniversary, featuring Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt, and Gaunt’s Ghosts 20th Anniversary edition includes four gloss art pages and a foil treatment on the cover.

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Ossiarchs New Releases

Katakros, Mortarch of the Necropolis 85 eura
Lord of the Ossiarch Bonereapers – a magnificent centrepiece model standing atop a sculpted dias. Accompanied by 4 trusted aides, each adding to Katakros’ effectiveness in war

Mortek Crawler 65 eura
A huge undead artillery piece for the Ossiarch Bonereapers that launches necrotic skulls. The catapult arm can be built in two poses, the arm raised as if firing, or lowered as if being loaded

Kavalos Deathriders 40 eura
The elite heavy cavalry of the Ossiarch Bonereapers Also includes options to build a unit leader and banner bearer, with unique upgraded equipment

Mortek Guard 45 eura
The main unit of soul-contructs in an Ossiarch Bonereaper army – a multi-purchase item Offers a high degree of interchangeability and customisation for your warriors

Arch-Kavalos Zandtos, Dark Lance of Ossia 40 eura
A fearsome and deadly leader who can re-roll wound rolls against Order and Destruction units Can alternatively make a Liege-Kavalos, an Ossiarch Bonereapers general-level hero

Gothizzar Harvester 40 eura
A giant, heavy hitting monster that can inflict significant damage to enemy units Also heals wounds to nearby friendly Ossiarch Bonereaper units

Necropolis Stalkers 40 eura
An elite warrior unit. Can alternatively be assembled as a unit of Immortis Guard, an elite bodyguard unit.

Mortisan Soulmason 25 eura
A wizard that can cast and unbind 2 spells turn. Can make friendly units more likely to hit the enemy

Mortisan Boneshaper 22,5 eura
A wizard capable of inflicting mortal wounds on enemy units as well as restoring wounds and slain models to nearby friendly units

Mortisan Soulreaper 22,5 eura
A wizard that is able to inflict multiple wounds against larger enemy units

Ostalo:

Black Library Novella Series 2 4 eura jedna
10 brand-new collectable paperback novellas (10 English, 5 French, 5 German)
Separate dispenser fits three sets of 10 novellas (30 novellas in total)
Brand new stories from the Black Library from Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Age of Sigmar, Necromunda and Warhammer Horror "Series Titles:
• Iron Resolve • Wreck and Ruin, fr/de • Isha’s Lament, fr
• Severed, fr/de • Lords of the Storm, fr/de • Code of the Skies
• Low Lives, fr/de • Thieves’ Paradise • The Measure of Iron, de
• The Colonel’s Monograph"

Da Red Gobbo 25 eura
The face of Christmas in Games Workshop this year! A great Christmas-themed Citadel Miniature of a classic character from Games Workshop’s past. Only available until Sunday 5th January 2020

Citadel Painting Handle: Box of 5 32,5 eura
A great value purchase over buying Painting Handles individually(dobije se jedna free)

Citadel Colour Spray Stick 14,5 eura
Speed up the undercoating process by spraying large numbers of models at once. Designed to hold 25, 32, 40, 50 and 65mm round bases, comes with 50 elastic bands to hold your miniatures

Citadel Red Painting Handle 8,5 eura
Hold your miniature more easily while painting, with no risk of smudging your work. Can hold 25, 32, 40mm round bases and 60x35mm oval bases. Includes a spring mechanism to hold miniatures firmly (pola eura skuplja od crne)

Citadel Paint Pot Holder 6,5 eura
Helps stop spillage by preventing your paint pots being knocked over. Made of hard-wearing rubber. Securely holds and grips up to 3 paint pots at a time.

White Dwarf Apocrypha 25 eura
Collects together some of the most memorable and iconic White Dwarf articles from the last 42 years! Includes the very first A Tale of Four Gamers! One of the very first illustrated battle reports! And much more! Avialable while stocks last!

Dominion of Sigmar: Hallowed Stormthrone 80 eura
Contains 2 large pieces of terrain featuring Sigmarite iconography and includes 2 Winds of Magic runes Includes new scenery elements only currently available in this set

Dominion of Sigmar: Penumbral Stormvault 100 eura
Contains 3 large pieces of terrain, a statue of Sigmar himself, walkways and gryph-hound statues Includes the Penumbral Engine previously only available as part of the Forbidden Power (80-31)

Dark Millennium Playing Cards 12 eura
A deck of playing cards displaying work by legendary artist John Blanche Features images from the 41st Millennium, created expressly for these playing cards

Castle of Blood 16 eura
Experience a Warhammer Horror take on a classic set-up – people gathering for a meal, each of them carrying their own secrets. It’s sure to terrify and delight you in equal measure.By C L Werner. Languages: English. Format: Hardback, 224pp

The Watcher in the Rain 15 eura
Hear a world in peril, with a magnificent soundscape acting as the backdrop to a thoroughly frightening tale of two enemies forced to work together against a darkness that will consume them both.Author: Alec Worley. Duration: 80 minutes. Format: CD audio drama. Languages: English

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Necromunda: Dark Uprising 230 eura
A brand-new, fantastic value, boxed set containing everything you need to play games of Necromunda.Contains brand-new plastic Citadel Miniatures and scenery, only available in this set at this time: 15 new Corpse Grinder Cults, 6 new Palanite Subjugators, 5 Palanite Enforcers; a double-sided play mat. Includes 128pp softback rulebook, featuring full rules which incorporate all current errata and FAQs. Rules include the brand-new Uprising campaign system. Completely compatible with earlier Necromunda releases –use the rules found in Gangs of the Underhive (300-26) to bring other gangs into the Dark Uprising setting

Necromunda: The Book of Ruin 37 eura
Brand-new supplement introducing 3 new gangs, including the cults of Necromunda. 18 new scenarios and a new multiplayer games system. Hardback, 128pp, English only.

Necromunda: Zone Mortalis Floor Tile Set 55 eura
A set of 4 plastic textured floor tiles. Features gridded deck plates and floor vents Compatible with the contents of Necromunda: Dark Uprising

Necromunda: Zone Mortalis Scenic Bases 12 eura
Contains 30 themed bases: 10 x 25mm, 10 x 32mm and 10 x 40mm bases Designed to fit in with the look and feel of the Zone Mortalis Floor Tiles

Necromunda: Dice Set 12 eura
A set of 8 themed Necromunda dice: 3 Injury dice, 1 Scatter die, 1 Ammo die, 3 D6 with the Necromunda logo on the 6 Flamed coloured with black markings

Vaults of Obsidian 22 eura
This anthology contains short stories set in Blackstone Fortress from Darius Hinks, Guy Haley, Nick Kyme, Thomas Parrot and many more Various authors. Languages: English. Format: Hardback, 336pp.

Warhammer Chronicles Thanquol and Boneripper 16 eura
This omnibus contains the novels Grey Seer, Temple of the Serpent and Thanquol’s Doom, and the short stories ‘Mind-Stealer’ and ‘Thanquol Triumphant' By C L Werner. Languages: English Format: Paperback, 752pp

Myths and Revenants 12,5 eura
This Warhammer Age of Sigmar anthology features thirteen stories from Gav Thorpe, Guy Haley, Nick Kyme, Josh Reynolds, C L Werner and many more Various authors. Languages: English Format: Paperback, 416pp

WHITE DWARF NOVEMBER 2019 (ENGLISH) `1000rsd

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari sledece dve nedelje izlazi:

Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave Gift Pack 30 eura
A great Christmas gift for any fan of Warhammer Underworlds: Beastgrave Contains a printed dashboard, along with 3 double-sided plastic Round tokens Also includes 10 x universal Gambit cards, 10 x universal Upgrade cards and 12 x universal Objective Cards, only available in this set

Warhammer Underworlds: Champions of Dreadfane 45 eura
Two new warbands for Warhammer Underworlds - 3 x push-fit pre-coloured miniatures for the Stormcast Eternal Ironsoul’s Condemnors and 4 x push-fit pre-coloured miniatures for the Nighthaunt Lady Harrow’s Mournflight. Also contains 64 unique cards - includes Power, Objective and Fighter Cards for both warbands

Ironsoul’s Condemnors Premium Sleeves 10 eura
Contains 70 premium sleeves to protect your cards, with artwork on the reverse. 40 x Power Card sleeves, 20 x Objective Card sleeves and 10 x transparent Fighter Card sleeves

Lady Harrow’s Mournflight Premium Sleeve 10 eura
Contains 70 premium sleeves to protect your cards, with artwork on the reverse. 40 x Power Card sleeves, 20 x Objective Card sleeves and 10 x transparent Fighter Card sleeves

Warhammer Underworlds: Rippa’s Snarlfangs 25 eura
A Gloomspite Gitz warband mounted on fast-moving wolves that contains 3 x push-fit plastic Rippa’s Snarlfang miniatures and includes warband-specific and universal cards

Rippa’s Snarlfangs Premium Sleeves 10 eura
Contains 20 objective cards sleeves, 40 power cards sleeves and 10 fighter cards sleeves

Rippa’s Snarlfangs Dice Set 10 eura
A set of dice to match the Rippa’s Snarlfangs miniatures that contains 5 x attack and 3 x defence dice

The Great Devourer: The Leviathan Omnibus 16 eura
A 688 page, paperback omnibus published in English language Contains the novel Valedor by Guy Haley, alongside four novellas and a host of short stories by some of Black Library best-known authors

Black Friday

Adepta Sororitas: Sisters of Battle 160 eura
Finally, it is here, the time has come...Sisters of Battle have arrived in plastic! Includes 112-page Codex: Adepta Sororitas - Not available separately until 2020 Contains 25 brand new plastic, single-posed, Citadel Miniatures: 1 x Cannoness; 4 x Repentia; 10 x Battle Sisters with Sister Superior; 3 x Arco-flagellants; 5 x Seraphim with Sister Superior; 1 x Penitent Engine; and 1 x Repentia Superior Also Includes: 80 x Adepta Sororitas Datacards; 12 x Miracle Dice; 1 x Adepta Sororitas Transfer Sheet Available while stocks last - will be sold to Stockists first - any stock left from Monday 25-November will go on general sale

Psychic Awakening: Faith and Fury 32,5 eura
Book 2 in the Psychic Awakening series. Includes new rules for Space Marines, Black Templars and Chaos Space Marines A large background section focusing on the events within the Talledus System Revised Datasheets for Black Templars units; High Marshall Helbrecht, The Emperor’s Champion, Chaplain Grimaldus and more New Chapter-specific Litanies for 6 x Space Marine Chapter Chaplains. New Warlord Traits, Strategems, Tactical Objectives and more for 6 x Chaos Space Marine Legions

Chaos Space Marines Sorcerer 22,5 eura
Brand-new plastic Chaos Space Marine Sorcerer. Dynamically posed, conjuring a psychic power in the shape of an eight-pointed star
Bare left shoulder pad can be painted to match any Legion iconography. Able to manifest multiple psychic powers per turn

Start Collecting! Vanguard Space Marines 80 eura
A fantastic value set. Miniatures only previously available in Warhammer 40,000: Shadowspear (SP-01) Includes 17 x plastic single-pose Citadel Miniatures and 3 x Space Marine transfer sheets

Start Collecting! Chaos Space Marines 80 eura
A fantastic value set. Miniatures only previously available in Warhammer 40,000: Shadowspear (SP-01) Includes 16 x plastic single-pose Citadel Miniatures and 1 x Chaos Space Marines transfer sheet

Mark of Faith 22 eura
A 320 page hardback novel, written by Rachel Harrison and published in English language A brand new novel centred around the Adepta Sororitas

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer 40,000: Chapter Approved 2019 25 eura
112 page English language and 56 page Spanish language - containing updated points, new rules and new missions for WH 40K Supports and updates rules for Matched Play games including 12 new and updated Matched Play scenarios. New and updated datasheets for Chaos Daemons and Fortifications Expanded and updated rules for 12 different types of Battlefield Terrain. Includes updated points values for all the factions, models, upgrades and wargear in WH 40K

Kill Team Annual 2019 25 eura
192 page softback compiling together previous White Dwarf content along with brand-new material for Kill Team. Includes expansion content for Open, Narrative and Matched Play games Updated points values for all factions, units, weapons and wargear. Datasheets for Kroot Mercenaries, Daemons and Adepta Sororitas in your Kill Team games. Brand-new rules including creating you own Specialisms

Psychic Awakening: Blood of Baal 32,5 eura
Book 3 in the Psychic Awakening series. An 80 page hardback that includes new rules and background for Tyranid Hive Fleets and Blood Angels Space Marines. Revised Datasheets for key Blood Angels characters, including Mephiston, Astorath, Lemartes and more. Rules for Primaris Death Company and the Flesh Tearers successor Chapter New rules for Codex: Tyranids, including 16 Strategems and new rules for use with Hive Fleets

Blood Angels Mephiston, Lord of Death 32,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit, can be built in one of two poses. Includes a scenic element on the top of his base. Datasheet is included in the construction guide

Blood Angels, Crimson Spear Strike Force 145 eura
A great value box set containing 1 x Chaplain with Jump Pack, 1 x Captain in Terminator Armour, 10 x Space Marine Primaris Intercessors, 5 x Death Company Marines, 5 x Sanguinary Guard, 1 x Baal Predator, 2 x Blood Angels Primaris Upgrade Frames - approximately 30% added value

Space Wolves, Talons of Morkai 130 eura
A great value box set containing 1 x Iron Priest, 10 x Space Marine Primaris Intercessors, 5 x Wulfen, 1 x Stormwolf, 2 x Space Wolf Primaris Upgrade Frames - approximately 35% added value

Chaos Space Marines, Vengeance Warband 130 eura
A great value box set containing 1 x Chaos Lord in Terminator Armour, 10 x Chaos Space Marines, 5 x Chaos Terminators, 5 x Havocs and 1 x Chaos Rhino - approximately 31% added value

T’au Empire, Starclaimer Hunter Cadre 145 eura
A great value box set containing 1 x Tau Commander, 1 x Devilfish, 3 x XV8 Crisis Battlesuits, 10 x T’au Fire Warriors, 3 x XV25 Stealth Battlesuits, 1 x DS8 tactical support turret and 9 x Drones - approximately 33% added value

Drukhari, Poisonblade Raiding Party 145 eura
A great value box set containing 1 x Archon, 20 x Kabalite Warriors, 3 x Reavers, 1 x Venom, 1 x Razorwing Jetfighter and 1 x Talos - approximately 32% added value

Tyranids, Bioswam 145 eura
A great value box set containing 1 x Hive Tyrant, 8 x Genestealers, 12 x Hormagaunts, 12 x Termagants, 10 x Gargoyles, 2 x Carnifex and 1 x Ripper Swarm - approximately 35% added value

Skaven, Corrupting War-swarm 155 eura
A great value box set containing 1 x Grey Seer, 1 x Screaming Bell and 1 x Plague Priest, 1 x Plagueclaw, 1 x Verminlord Corruptor, 20 x Plague Monks and 20 x Clanrats - approximately 34% added value

Stormcast Eternals Exorcism Soulstrike 145 eura
A great value box set containing 1 x Lord-Exorcist, 10 x Sequitors, 5 x Evocators and 6 x Evocators on Celestial Dracolines - approximately 32% added value

Nighthaunt, Court of the Craven King 145 eura
A great value box set containing 1 x Kurdoss Valentian, 10 x Chainrasps, 10 x Grimghast Reapers, 10 x Dreadscythe Harridans, 10 x Bladegheist Revenants and 5 x Hexwraiths - approximately 30% added value

Gloomspite Gitz, Caveshroom Loonz 145 eura
A great value box set containing 1 x Loonboss, 10 x Squig Hoppers, 6 x Fanatics, 3 x Rockgut Troggoths and 1 x Mangler Squig - approximately 30% added value

Adeptus Titanicus Knight Battleforce 105 eura
A great value box set of 12 existing Knight miniatures for Adeptus Titanicus. Includes 6 x Questoris Knights, 4 x Ceratus Knights and 2 x Acastus Porphyrion Knights, and 2 x Questoris Knight upgrade frames - approximately 33% added value

Mephiston: City of Light 22 eura
A new release 336 page hardback novel, written by Darius Hinks and published in English language The Blood Angels battle the Thousand Sons on a distant world, where Mephiston will face a challenge like no other

Dark Harvest 12,5 eura
A new release 304 page paperback novel, written by Josh Reynolds and published in English language Set amid the back-streets of Greywater Fastness, Harran Blackwood, a priest of Sigmar turned embittered drunk, offers his services to those who cannot – or will not – go to the proper authorities...

Invocations 12,5 eura
A 320 page paperback anthology of various author's work. Published in English language This collection of sinister stories further explores the unspeakable evil haunting in the worlds of Warhammer

The Horus Heresy: Born of Flame 11,5 eura
A new release 544 page paperback novel, written by Nick Kyme and published in English language Nick Kyme’s shorter Salamanders stories – a novel, two novellas and two short stories – are collected together into a numbered volume in the series

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Start Collecting! Slaves to Darkness 80 eura
Contains 16 brand-new plastic Citadel Miniatures All 16 miniatures are push-fit All miniatures in this set, including the brand new Chaos Lord on Karkadrak, are exclusive to this set at this time

Battletome: Slaves to Darkness 32,5 eura
Contains the full rules, background and Pitched Battle profiles for every Slaves to Darkness units

Blackstone Fortress Annual 2019 20 eura
Includes previous White Dwarf content from December 2018 to December 2019, in one convenient place.

Warcry: Tome of Champions 25 eura
Softback, 128pp, Eng A comprehensive update for Warcry, across Open, Matched and Narrative Play New rules for Monstrous Melees, Challenge Battles, 10 new Roaming Beasts and 9 additional warbands

Slaves to Darkness, Corvus Cabal 55 eura
Contains twice as many miniatures as Warcry - great for the larger battles of Warhammer Age of Sigmar Includes 18 plastic Citadel miniatures Quick and able to move as if they could fly

Slaves to Darkness, Cypher Lords 55 eura
Contains twice as many miniatures as Warcry - great for the larger battles of Warhammer Age of Sigmar Includes 16 plastic Citadel miniatures The Cypher Lords can reduce the effectiveness of nearby enemy units

Slaves to Darkness, Iron Golem 55 eura
Contains twice as many miniatures as Warcry - great for the larger battles of Warhammer Age of Sigmar Includes 16 plastic Citadel miniatures
With re-rollable saves, the Iron Golems can outlast their enemies in the grind of battle

Slaves to Darkness, Splintered Fang 55 eura
Contains twice as many miniatures as Warcry - great for the larger battles of Warhammer Age of Sigmar Includes 20 plastic Citadel miniatures
The Splintered Fang can inflict mortal wounds upon the enemy!

Slaves to Darkness, The Unmade 55 eura
Contains twice as many miniatures as Warcry - great for the larger battles of Warhammer Age of Sigmar Includes 18 plastic Citadel miniatures
The Unmade can prevent your enemy from fleeing combat and reduce their bravery!

Slaves to Darkness, Untamed Beasts 55 eura
Contains twice as many miniatures as Warcry - great for the larger battles of Warhammer Age of Sigmar Includes 18 plastic Citadel miniatures
Untamed Beasts hunt down their prey with speed, able to run and charge in the same turn!

Slaves to Darkness Endless Spells 30 eura
Contains miniatures for the 3 Endless Spells for Slaves to Darkness Inflict mortal wounds, slow enemy units and increase your own units’ attacks!

Slaves to Darkness Warscroll Cards 20 eura
Includes 43 Warscrolls for every unit in the Slaves to Darkness Battletome, including 3 Endless Spells Includes 40 handy tokens tailored to the unique spells and abilities of the Slaves to Darkness

Blood Bowl, Fire Mountain Gut Busters 30 eura
Contains 3 Ogres, 1 Ogre Runt Punter and 12 Gnoblars Also includes Ogre-themed Blood Bowl balls, double-sided scoring coins and turn markers, and an Ogres team transfer sheet

Blood Bowl 2019 Almanac! 40 eura
Hardback, 176pp, English only A compilation of Spike! Journals 4–7 with extra content! Includes an updated Star Player table, featuring 79 Star Players! Also includes an up-to-date FAQ for Blood Bowl

Blood Bowl Ogre Team Dice Set 12 eura
An Ogre-themed set of Blood Bowl dice Contains 3 Blood Bowl Block dice, 2 6-sided dice, 1 8-sided Blood Bowl Scatter die, and 1 16-sided die

Spike! Journal, Issue 8 12 eura
Softback, 36pp, English only Everything you need to set-up and run an Ogres Team Advice on running Ogre Teams and playbook options
Brand-new rules for using Slave Giants

Blood Bowl Ogre Team Pitch & Dugouts 34 eura
Includes unique rules for using both sides of this pitch Double-sided board features an Ogre mountainside pitch on both sides, one is arid and windswept, the other after a heavy snow-storm. Includes 2 matching double-sided dugouts

Blood Bowl Ogre Team Card Pack 21 euro
A great deck of 44 handy reference cards for Ogre teams Contains all the key rules you need to play with Ogres Includes blank cards to create your own players, positional reference cards, special play and inducement cards, and includes 7 Star Player cards

Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game, War in Rohan 40 eura
Hardback, 128pp, English only Brand-new rules and content, including 24 Narrative Scenarios, 9 Legendary Legions and 12 new profiles
Focuses on the battles between Rohan and Isengard

Rohan House 34 eura
Modular, so that you can combine multiple kits together to make larger halls – a multiple-purchase item An ideal purchase alongside War in Rohan

Rohan Watchtower and Palisades 55 eura
Includes 2 Palisade Walls, 2 additional Palisade Walls with a gate and a free-standing Watchtower Perfect for games involving siege battles – an ideal addon purchase to the Rohan House and War in Rohan

Saruman the White and Grima Wormtongue 32,5 eura
Contains 4 brand-new multipart plastic Citadel Miniatures Includes a mounted option for Saruman Also includes a Palantir – an ideal objective for use in your games!

Isengard Dice Set 12 eura
Contains 8 square D6 dice, in a dark grey wrought iron marbled effect finish, with white pips and marking The White Hand of Isengard symbol on the 6

Azyrite Shattered Plaza 60 eura
Includes some terrain previously available in the Warcry starter set, along with some brand-new elements

Azyrite Ruined Chapel 45 eura
Includes some terrain previously available in the Warcry starter set, along with some brand-new elements

Aeronautica Imperialis, Ork Air Waaagh! Grot Bommers 40 eura
Includes 2 Grot Bommers Contains 4 separate Grot Bomms Piloted by Grots these warheads are able to manoeuvre themselves through the skies to find their target

The Sabbat Worlds Crusade 55 eura
New Release By Dan Abnett This updated edition contains new art and new reference material, and features a full colour fold out map of the Sabbat Worlds Languages: English Format: A5 Hardback, 232pp

Spear of the Emperor 12,5 eura
Reformat By Aaron Dembski-Bowden The Emperor’s Spears are a Chapter on the edge of destruction. Now, the decisions of one man will determine the Chapter’s fate… Languages: English Format: Paperback, 368pp

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Aether War 145 eura
A box set that contains two armies, the Kharadron Overlords and the Disciples of Tzeentch that gives about 44% added value Includes two brand-new miniatures: Endrimaster with Dirigible Suit and Magister on Disc of Tzeentch, both exclusive to this set at this time Also contains new Age of Sigmar rules for battles between exclusively flying units. Includes 41-page narrative Aether War book, Warscroll cards and tokens needed to play with this set This box set will be sold to Stockist accounts first. All other accounts can order this product after 4-January pre-order date, subject to stock availability

Battletome: Disciples of Tzeentchv 32,5 eura
120 page hardback English language and 96 page softback abridged version for Spanish language Contains the full rules and background for the Disciples of Tzeentch, fully updated following the launch of Soul Wars

Battletome: Kharadron Overlords 32,5 eura
96 page hardback English language and 80 page softback abridged version for Spanish language Contains the full rules and background for the Kharadron Overlords, fully updated following the launch of Soul Wars

Karadron Overlords Warscroll Cards 20 eura
Includes 15 x Warscrolls for every unit in the Kharadron Overlords Battletome and 40 x handy tokens tailored to the unique spells and abilities of the Kharadron Overlords

Disciples of Tzeentch Warscroll Cards 20 eura
Includes 30 x Warscrolls for every unit in the Disciples of Tzeentch Battletome and 40 x handy tokens tailored to the unique spells and abilities of the Disciples of Tzeentch

Disciples of Tzeentch Endless Spells 30 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 3 x Endless Spells available to the Disciples of Tzeentch: Burning Sigil of Tzeentch, Tome of Eyes and the Daemonic Simulacrum

Disciples of Tzeentch Dice Set 25 eura
Contains 20 Disciples of Tzeentch themed dice, in 3 different colours! 6 x Pink, 6 x Blue and 8 x Yellow. A Tzeentch glyph on the ‘6’ and a skull icon on the ‘1’

Lord of the Dark Millennium 22 eura
A 672 page anthology of Dan Abnett's work. Containing over thirty stories and charting a legacy over twenty years, this is the definitive Black Library short fiction collection of Dan Abnett

Profit’s Ruin 22 eura
A new release 256 page hardback npovel, written by C L Werner and published in English language Book 2 of the Kharadron Overlords. Explore the skies of the Mortal Realms and experience never-before-seen wonders and terrors

Darkly Dreaming 15 eura
A new release CD audio drama, played out over 75 minutes, in English language A Warhammer Horror audio drama. Discover a world beyond the front lines of the war for the Mortal Realms, where conflict is considerably more subtle and sinister…

Hammer of the Emperor 16 eura
A 736 page paperbakc omnibus, published in English language Across the war-torn galaxy, the Imperial Guard are a bastion against the enemies of mankind. From the punishing heat of Tallarn’s deserts to the bonechilling tundras of Valhalla, these are the soldiers who give their lives in the Emperor’s name. Whether shoulder to shoulder or crushing their enemies in vast machines of war, they are unwavering in their devotion to duty. On a thousand stars, they repel the forces of Chaos and the foul xenos in an eternal conflict. This omnibus collects three novels and three short stories telling tales of savage warfare and heroism on the frontline

Gloomspite 12,5 eura
A 368 page paperback novel, written by Andy Clark and published in English language A reformat of the existing novel The Bad Moon looms over the city of Draconium, and Watch Captain Helena Morthan knows it bodes ill for the town. Can she and grieving warrior Hendrick Saul defeat the plans of the Gloomspite Loonking and save their people?

Pisite sta Vas interesuje.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: Adepta Sororitas 32.5 eura
The essential book for the Adepta Sororitas. Contains Datasheets for every Citadel Miniature in the Adepta Sororitas Army Also contains 34 unique stratagems available to the Adepta Sorotias, 14 new artefacts, Warlord Traits for the 6 Orders Militant of the Adepta Sororitas Features a wealth of army background, including the origins of the Adepta Sororitas, their crusades of faith, organisation and The Imperial Creed Previosuly available in the Sisters of Battle box set released in November 2019, but with different cover artwork

Adepta Sororitas Datacards 20 eura
Contains 80 cards including 36 x Tactical Objectives, 38 x Stratagems and 6 x Sacred Rites Previosuly available in the Sisters of Battle box set released in November 2019

Adepta Sororitas Battle Sisters Squad 45 eura
The central fighting unit of the Adepta Sororitas – an essential purchase
A multipart plastic kit that can be built as 1 of 3 separate units, including the frontline Battle Sisters, the special weapon-wielding Dominions and the veteran Celestians Contains enough components to build up to four Battle Sisters with any of Stormbolter, Flamer or Meltagun and 2 x Battle Sisters with heavy weapons, 1 with a Bolter and 1 with a Flamer

Adepta Sororitas Retributor Squad 42,5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 7 miniatures including a squad of 4 x Retributors with a Retributor Superior and 2 x Armorium Cherubs Includes enough components to build the 4 Retributors with up to: 2 x Heavy Bolters, 2 x Multi-Meltas or 2 x Heavy Flamers

Adepta Sororitas The Triumph of St. Katherine 85 eura
The ultimate centrepiece model for an Adepta Sororitas Army. Enhances the fighting prowess of the surrounding the Adepta Sororitas army

Adepta Sororitas Dice 25 eura
A set of 20 x Adepta Sororitas themed dice. Each with a translucent centre in the style of a stained glass window, a single large fleur de lys on the ‘6’, with a sanctified skull on the ‘1’

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Psychic Awakening: Ritual of the Damned 32.5 eura
88 page hardback. The next installment of the Psychic Awakening series 20 New and revised datasheets for the Dark Angels and Grey Knights.New abilities, Stratagems and Relics for the Grey Knights, Dark Angels and Thousand Sons New Litanies and Psychic Powers for Grey Knights and Dark Angels, as well as new Psychic Powers for nine Thousand Sons Cults of the Legion

Dark Angels Master Lazarus 32.5 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes the Master of the Dark Angels’ 5th Company. Can alternatively be built as an unnamed Dark Angels Primaris Master

Adepta Sororitas Exorcist 65 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes the fan favourite Adepta Sororitas Heavy Artillery Tank. Can be built with one of two different missile option

Adepta Sororitas Penitent Engines 45 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 2 x Penitent Engines. Each can alternatively be built as a Mortifier

Adepta Sororitas Arco-Flagellants 40 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes 10 x Arco-Flagellant miniatures

Adepta Sororitas Junith Eruita 35 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes a new named character for the Adepta Sororitas. Great centrepiece model on a floating pulpit

Adepta Sororitas Hospitaller 30 eura
A multipart plastic kit that makes a support character, heals friendly units

Gaunt’s Ghosts: Anarch 12,5 eura
A reformat of Dan Abnett's novel. A 544 page paperback, published in English language Can Ibram Gaunt, now right hand to the Warmaster and his Ghosts defeat the sinister Anarch and his Sons of Sek?

Vaults of Terra: The Hollow Mountain 12,5 eura
A reformat of Chris Wraight's novel. A 352 page paperback, published in English language Discover what happens when Chaos comes to the Throneworld itself for the first time in ten millennia

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warcry: Spire Tyrants 40 eura
Contains 9 x brand-new multipart plastic Spire Tyrant Fighters, Cards, 8 x Language specific Spire Tyrants Ability Cards and 2 Wound Divider Cards.
A brand-new Chaos Warband for Warcry that can be used in games of Warhammer: Age of Sigmar - rules in the Battletome: Slaves to Darkness Some AoS players may choose to substitute their Chaos Maruders for these very cool miniatures

Warcry: Souldrain Forest 80 eura
Contains 7 x frames of scenery (makes 2 x Awakened Wyldwoods and 1 x Timeworn Ruins) 16 pieces in total Includes 36 x unique terrain cards, 24 of which use terrain exclusively from this set, as well as a double sided game board

Warcry: Ogroid Myrmidon 32,5 eura
Contains 1 x multipart plastic brand-new Chaotic Beast Ally available to any Chaos aligned warband - can also be used in games of Warhammer: Age of Sigmar Includes a choice of two head variants, two left hands and two right hands

Warcry: Gloomspite Gitz 40 eura
Added value box-set (29%), containing 13 x exitisng plastic miniatures and 12 x previously available Fighter cards, tokens and all the rules you need Includes green tinted tokens and new Warcry rules exclusive to this set, for the Sneaky Snuffler A box set that is designed to make an easy entry point for existing Warhammer: Age of Sigmar players to get into Warcry
13 x Citadel Miniatures: 1 x Squig Hopper Boss 2 x Boingrot Bounders 7 x Squig Hoppers 3 x Sneaky Snuffle

Warcry: Stormcast Eternals 40 eura
Added value box-set (27%), containing 11 x exitisng plastic miniatures and 8 x previously available Fighter cards, tokens and all the rules you need Includes blue tinted tokens exclusive to this set A box set that is designed to make an easy entry point for existing Warhammer: Age of Sigmar players to get into Warcry
11 x Citadel Miniatures: 3 x Vanguard-Raptor 3 x Aetherwings 1 x Hunter-Prime 4 x Vanguard-Hunters

Warcry: Nighthaunt 40 eura
Added value box-set (11%), containing 13 x exitisng plastic miniatures and 7 x previously available Fighter cards, tokens and all the rules you need Includes purple tinted tokens and new Warcry rules exclusive to this set, for the Myrmourn Banshee A box set that is designed to make an easy entry point for existing Warhammer: Age of Sigmar players to get into Warcry
13 x Citadel Miniatures: 1 x Extoller of Shyish 4 x Grimghast Reapers 4 x Glaivewraith Stalkers 4 x Myrmourn Banshees

Warcry Card Packs Dispenser II 8 or 9 eura
Warcry rules for 9 x existing factions (2 of each for a total of 18 sets), supplied in a dispenser. Each set includes fighter cards, a warband ability card, and divider cards Contains: Stormcast Warrior Chamber* – Slaves to Darkness – Disciples of Tzeentch – Kharadron Overlords – Beasts of Chaos – Tzeentch Arcanites – Ossiarch Bonereapers – Skaven – Ogor Mawtribes

Necromunda: Palanite Subjucator Patrol 34 eura
Previously available in Necromunda: Dark Uprising, includes 1 x Subjugator Captain and 5 x Subjugator Enforcers with options for shields assault rams and grenade launchers

Necromunda: Corpse Grinder Cult 34 eura
Previously available in Necromunda: Dark Uprising, contains 10 x Corpse Grinders

Enforcer Patrol Tactics Cards 12 eura
A set of handy tactics cards for use alongside your Enforcer Patrol gang Contains 26 cards – 4 x Enforcer Patrol Gang specific tactics cards, 16 x Universal Gang tactics cards and 6 x blank Fighter Cards

Corpse Grinder Cult Gang Cards 12 eura
A set of handy tactics cards for use alongside your Corpse Grinder gang Contains 26 cards – 4 x Corpse Grinder Gang specific tactics cards, 16 x Universal Gang tactics cards and 6 x blank Fighter Cards

Corpse Grinder Cult Dice Set 12 eura
A set of 8 x red dice, with a marble-effect and bone-coloured pips and icons 3 x D6 with the Corpse Grinder logo on the ‘6’, 2 x Necromunda Ammo Dice, 2 x Necromunda Injury Dice and 1 x Necromunda Scatter Dice

Necromunda: Zone Mortalis Hive Warzone 145 eura
First available in Necromunda: Dark Uprising, contains 16 x frames of terrain which builds over 70 x separate pieces of terrain and a gaming play-mat Customers will but this to use in games of Warhammer 40,000 as well as Necromunda

Necromunda: Zone Mortalis Columns and Walls 65 eura
First available in Necromunda: Dark Uprising, contains 5 x frames of terrain which builds 6 x columns, 1 x wide wall, 4 x walls, 2 x wide doors and 2 x doors Customers will but this to use in games of Warhammer 40,000 as well as Necromunda

Necromunda: Zone Mortalis Platforms and Stairs 50 eura
First available in Necromunda: Dark Uprising, contains 4 x frames of terrain which builds 2 x stairs, 16 x platforms, 2 x wide platforms, 12 x railings, 4 x ladders and 1 x lift Customers will but this to use in games of Warhammer 40,000 as well as Necromunda

Space Marine Conquests: Fist of the Imperium 12,5 eura
A new release 336 page hardback novel, written by Andy Clark and published in English language The stoic Sons of Dorn must leave their walls and embrace new allies, or risk unleashing the apocalypse itself upon the very doorstep of Terra

Warcry, the Anthology 12,5 eura
A new release 336 page paperback anthology, written by various authors and published in English language This anthology brings together six brand-new stories, chronicling the perilous journeys of some of the Mortal Realms’ most horrifying warbands

The Horus Heresy: Wolfsbane 12,5 eura
A reformat of Guy Haley's novel, as a 404 page paperback novel, published in English language Leman Russ, withdraws his Legion from Terra and makes all haste for Horus’s position, to try and end the traitor once and for all

The Horus Heresy: Slaves to Darkness 11,5 eura
A reformat of John French's novel, as a 384 page paperback novel, published in English language Horus lies wounded, and as the greatest battle of all time looms, it falls to Maloghurst the Twisted to hold the force together and save the Warmaster

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Soul Wars: Wrath of the Everchosen 40 eura
A narrative expansion containing a brief background of the Ossiarch Bonereapers’ invasion of the Eightpoints, led by Katakros Includes fully colour section with painting hints and tips for all types of Chaos miniatures Also contains 14 brand new Allegiance Abilities for all types of Chaos – Slaves to Darkness, Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh, adding lots of options to all Chaos commanders

Warhammer Underworlds: The Wurmspat 25 eura
Contains 3 brand-new push-fit Putrid Blightkings - Hard-hitting, able to soak up lots of damage while dealing out even more Introduces Cycle cards – a brand-new type of ploy. Includes pre-built warband deck and 27 universal cards

Warhammer Underworlds: Hrothgorn’s Mantrappers 25 eura
Contains 6 push-fit Ogor Mawtribes miniatures - A hard hitting warband centred around the Ogor Mantrapper Hrothgorn Able to pull the enemy out of position from range. Includes pre-built warband deck and 27 universal cards

The Wurmspat Card Sleeves 10 eura
The perfect way to protect your card decks. Features Iconography to match with The Wurmspat 40 x Power Card Premium Sleeves; 20 x Objective Card Premium Sleeves; 10 x Clear Fighter Card Sleeves

Hrothgorn’s Mantrappers Card Sleeves 10 eura
The perfect way to protect your card decks. Features Iconography to match Hrothgorn’s Mantrappers 40 x Power Card Premium Sleeves; 20 x Objective Card Premium Sleeves; 10 x Clear Fighter Card Sleeves

The Wurmspat Dice Set 10 eura
Contains 8 x Dice – 5 x Attack and 3 x Defence Dice. Marbled effect dice in a stonewashed effect, with a fill colour to match with The Wurmspat

Hrothgorn’s Mantrappers Dice Set 10 eura
Contains 8 x Dice – 5 x Attack and 3 x Defence Dice. Marbled effect dice in a stonewashed effect, with a fill colour to match with Hrothgorn’s Mantrappers

Heroes of the Empire 20 eura
An 880 page paperback omnibus of Chris Wraight's work, published in English language Contains the novels Sword of Justice, Sword of Vengeance and Luthor Huss and the short stories ‘Feast of Horrors’, ‘Duty and Honour’ and ‘The March of Doom’

The Oubliette 16 eura
A new release 256 page hardback novel, written by JC Sterns and published in English language Warhammer Horror – murder, intrigue and an ancient pact with a beast that lurks beneath the royal palace. Doom skulks around every corner!

Knights of Macragge 12,5 eura
A reformat of Nick Kyme's novel. Published in English language as a 432 page paperback Captain Sicarius returns in a new novel from the author of Fall of Damnos! For the first time, discover what befell Sicarius when he was lost in the warp, and how he survived…

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Psychic Awakening: The Greater Good 32,5 eura
The next installment of the Psychic Awakening saga. New rules and background for the T’au Empire, Genestealer Cults and Astra Militarum Datasheets for The Eight and the brand-new Commander Shadowsun model. Rules for Farsight Enclaves and Prototype Weapon Systems. Includes Militarum Tempestus Codex Supplement Folds in existing Errata for the Genestealer Cults, and contains a new table of psychic powers available to Genestealer Cult Psykers

T’au Empire, Commander Shadowsun 35 eura
A brand-new model for the T’au Empire’s Supreme Commander. Includes 3 variant heads and 2 alternate weapon builds. Improves the accuracy of T’au units in the Shooting phase

Start Collecting! Genestealer Cultsc 80 eura
Contains 17x plastic Citadel Miniatures, including: 1 x Acolyte Iconward (51-54), 1 x Achilles Ridgerunner (51-61), 5 x Acolyte Hybrids (51-51) and 10 x Neophyte Hybrids (51-52) Approximately 38% added value

Genestealer Cults, Kelermorph 22,5 eura
Elites choice for Genestealer Cults, capable of singling out enemy characters. Previously only available in the Kill Team expansion Starn’s Disciples

Adeptus Titanicus Starter Set 120 eura
Brand-new, excellent-value Adeptus Titanicus starter set. Includes 6 x plastic Citadel miniatures, (2 x Reaver Titans, 2 x Warhound Titans and 2 x Cerastus Knights) Incorporates all current FAQ. An excellent additional purchase for existing players

Warbringer Nemesis Titan with Quake Cannon 70 eura
A brand-new class of heavy artillery Titan, capable of posing a threat to even the heaviest enemy titans, including Warlord Titans!. Command Terminal included in the set

Civitas Imperialis Industrial Scenery 40 eura
Contains 26 pieces (approx) of industrial structures. Designed to work alongside and in conjunction with the Civitas Imperialis (400-10) and Civitas Imperialis Spires (400-27) terrain sets

Adeptus Titanicus Shadow and Iron 29 eura
Expansion, Hardback, 98pp. A brand-new supplement for Adeptus Titanicus, introducing Psi-Titans. Brand-new rules for 6 new Titan Legions, 6 Knight Houses and 4 new additional

Farsight: Empire of Lies 22 eura
A new release 384 page hardback novel written by Phil Kelly and published in English language. Book 2 in the Farsight series

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Quest Blackstone Fortress: No Respite 50 eura
Follows on from where Blackstone Fortress: Escalation left off. Contains 9 x exisiting Easy To Build plastic Citadel Miniatures – 3 x Plague Marines (43-30) and 6 x Poxwalkers (43-41) Includes a brand-new quest for your adventurers to undertake and contains 4 x new Encounter Cards and 12 x new Exploration Cards The Encounter Card and 9 of the Exploration Cards can be mixed in with the rest of your Blackstone Fortress collection to add variety in your future games Requires a copy of Blackstone Fortress and Escalation to play

Warcry, Fomoroid Crusher 32.5 eura
A brand-new monster that can be used by any Chaos-aligned warband. Contains all the rules and cards needed to use in games of Warcry Can also be used by Slaves to Darkness armies in Warhammer Age of Sigmar

Warcry, Mindstealer Sphiranx 32,5 eura
A brand-new monster that can be used by any Chaos-aligned warband. Contains all the rules and cards needed to use in games of Warcry Can also be used by Slaves to Darkness armies in Warhammer Age of Sigmar

Gloomspite Gitz, Loonboss on Giant Cave Squig 30 eura
Multipart plastic kit for Gloomspite Gitz armies. Available individually for the first time. Previously only available as an exclusive miniature as part of the Looncurse Battlebox

Sylvaneth, Druanti the Arch-Revenant 30 eura
Multipart plastic kit for Sylvaneth armies. Available individually for the first time. Previously only available as an exclusive miniature as part of the Looncurse Battlebox

Ogor Mawtribes, Tyrant 25 eura
Multipart plastic kit for Ogor Mawtribes armies. Available individually for the first time. Previously only available as an exclusive miniature as part of the Feast of Bones Battlebox

Vokmortian, Master of the Bone-tithe 22,5 eura
Multipart plastic kit for Ossiarch Bonereapers armies. Available individually for the first time. Previously only available as an exclusive miniature as part of the Feast of Bones Battlebox

Flesh-eater Courts, Abhorrant Archregent 22,5 eura
Multipart plastic kit for Flesh-eater Courts armies. Available individually for the first time. Previously only available as an exclusive miniature in the Carrion Empire Battlebox

Skaven, Warlock Bombardier 22,5 eura
Multipart plastic kit for Skaven armies. Available individually for the first time. Previously only available as an exclusive miniature in the Carrion Empire Battlebox

Warcry Card Packs 8 eura po packu
Warcry rules for Khorne Bloodbound; Nurgle Maggotkin; Seraphon; Khorne Daemons; Nurgle Daemons; Sylvaneth; Headonites of Slaanesh; Stormcast Sacrosanct Chamber

Necromunda: House of Chains 37 eura
Hardback, 160pp, English language. A brand-new Necromunda expansion with fully updated rules and background for House Goliath Expand your Goliath Gang List with new additions, alliances and scenery

Goliath Stimmers & Forge-Born 34 eura
New gangers to add to your Necromunda gang. Contains 6 x multipart plastic Citadel Miniatures - 2 x Goliath Stimmers and 4x Goliath Forge-Born (2 male and 2 female)

Goliath Gang Tactics Cards 12 eura
A set of handy tactics cards for use alongside your House Goliath gang in games of Necromunda Contains 18 x brand-new Goliath-specific gang tactics cards and 8 x Gang Fighter Cards stamped with Goliath Gang Iconography

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Talons of the Emperor: Valerian and Aleya 40 eura
Multipart plastic kit that makes 2020’s Black Library Celebration Miniature! Tie-in miniature with Chris Wraight’s Watchers of the Throne series Full rules are included in the box - Valerian is the HQ choise for the Custodes and, for the first time ever, a Sisters of Silence HQ choice, Aleya

Watchers of the Throne: The Regent’s Shadow 22 eura
A new release 320 page hardback novel, written by Chris Wraight Book 2 in the Watchers of the Throne series, featuring the characters Valerian and Aleya - a tie-in to the miniature that is released at the same time

The Horus Heresy: Siege of Terra: The First Wall 25 eura
A new release 464 page hardback novel, written by Gav Thorpe Book 3 in the Siege of Terra series

13th Legion, 20th Anniversary Edition 25 eura

Oaths and Conquests 25 eura
A 384 page hardback anthology of new releases, written by various authors, including the return of William King!Includes thirteen tales from the Mortal Realms, by William King, David Guymer, Anna Stephens, Evan Dicken, Dale Lucas and many more…

Kal Jerico: Sinner’s Bounty 22 eura
A 384 page hardback new release novel, written by Josh Reynolds The underhive’s most infamous rogue is back!

Helsreach, Readers’ Choice 2020 12,5 eura
Winner of the Readers’ Choice poll, Aaron Dembski-Bowden's novel is reprinted as a 416 page paperback novel

Iron Company, Readers’ Choice 2020 11,5 eura
Winner of the Readers’ Choice poll, Chris Wraight's novel is reprinted as a 416 page paperback novel

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Craftworlds Howling Banshees 42,5 eura
Brand-new, all-plastic Howling Banshee miniatures. Previously only available in the Blood of the Phoenix battlebox. The elite close combat unit of the Craftworlds Aeldari. Contains 6 plastic Citadel Miniatures, and includes the parts to make 1 Howling Banshee Exarch and 1 Aeldari/Asuryani Icon.

Drukhari Incubi 42,5 eura
Brand-new, all-plastic Incubi miniatures. Previously only available in the Blood of the Phoenix battlebox. The elite close combat unit of the Drukhari. Includes 6 plastic Citadel miniatures, and includes the parts to make a Klaivex and 1 Aeldari/Drukhari Icon

Jain Zar, the Storm of Silence 32,5 eura
A brand-new miniature of Jain Zar, the first Phoenix Lord available in plastic. Previously only available in the Blood of the Phoenix battlebox. Leader of the Howling Banshees.

Drazhar, Master of Blades 32,5 eura
A brand-new, all-plastic miniature of Drazhar. Previously only available in the Blood of the Phoenix battlebox. A supreme master of combat, and leader of the Incubi.

Ako nekoga zanima imamo mogucnosti da nabavimo jos blood of the pheonx boxova.

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Battletome: Seraphon 32.5 eura
The essential book for the Seraphon armies in Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Contains Warscrolls for every unit and Bound Endless Spell available to the Seraphon, powerful Warscroll Battalions and a wealth of background information. Brings brand new Allegiance Abilities to your armies of Seraphon. Contains up to date Pitch-Battle Profiles for every Seraphon unit. Introduces new rules for four powerful Seraphon Constellations.

Warscroll Cards: Seraphon 25 eura
An excellent upsell item for anyone purchasing Battletome: Seraphon. Includes 43 handy Warscrolls, one for every unit. Also contains 40 handy double-sided tokens for all of the Seraphon’s spells and abilities

Seraphon Realmshaper Engine 45 eura
A brand-new large piece of terrain, that can be included in Seraphon armies. The kit is reversible and features two separate designs – one old and overgrown with vines, the other newly built.

Start Collecting! Skinks 80 eura
Contains 17 Seraphon miniatures: 1 Skink Starpriest (88-16), 12 Skinks (88-07), 3 Terradon Riders (88-13), 1 Bastiladon (88-08) Approx 37% added value box. Includes rules for using the miniatures in this set together

Start Collecting! Gloomspite Gitz 80 eura
Contains 16 plastic Citadel miniatures: 1 Loonboss (89-58), 1 Squig Herd (12 miniatures) (89-48), 3 Rockgut Troggoths (89-33) Approx 25% added value box.

Start Collecting! Daughters of Khaine 70 eura
Contains 9 plastic Citadel miniatures: 1 Bloodwrack Shrine including 1 Avatar of Khaine, 1 Hag Queen and 1 Slaughter Queen (85-16), 5 Melusai Blood Stalkers (85-20) Approx 26% added value box.

Last Chancers: Armageddon Saint 22 eura
New release of Astra Militarum novel by Gav Thorpe. The triumphant return of fan-favourite characters, thrown into another mission where chances of survival are slim and only the strongest can hope to prevail. Languages: English. Format: Hardback, 256pp

Sepulturum 16 eura
New release of Warhammer Horror novel by Nick Kyme Languages: English. Format: Hardback, 240pp

Belisarius Cawl: The Great Work 12,5 eura
Reformat of Adeptus Mechanicus novel by Guy Haley Languages: English. Format: Paperback, 416pp

Anathemas 12,5 eura
A new Warhammer Horror Anthology, containing stories by 13 different authors. Languages: English. Format: Paperback, 352pp

Rites of Passage 12,5 eura
Reformat of Warhammer 40,000 novel by Mike Brooks Languages: English. Format: Paperback, 336pp

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Adepta Sororitas Seraphim Squad 42,5 eura
Can be built as either the Elite Zephyrim Squad or the Fast Attack Seraphim Squad. A multi-buy purchase, as both squads can be fielded up to 10 strong and makes two distinct units

Adepta Sororitas Repentia Squad 40 eura
Contains 10 x multipart plastic Citadel Miniatures - 1 x Sisters Repentia Superior and 9 x Sisters Repentia Each Sister Repentia has a choice of 2 heads and 2 sets of arms. An evocative, effective, combat unit for the Adepta Sororitas

Adepta Sororitas Immolator 60 eura
An excellent armoured transport option for the Adepta Sororitas army, capable of transporting up to 6 infantry Includes 3 x gun weapon options (Immolation Flamers, a twin Heavy Bolter or twin Multi-Melta).

Adepta Sororitas Canoness 30 eura
The primary HQ choice for Adepta Sororitas. Can make any of the equipment options from the Codex/Datasheet

Adepta Sororitas Dialogus 30 eura
An Elite character choice for the Adepta Sororitas, containing 1 x miniature. Provides strong in-game benefits to friendly units and the army as a whole

Adepta Sororitas Imagifier 22,5 eura
Provides a choice of strong in-game benefits to nearby friendly units.

Adepta Sororitas Battle Sanctum 85 eura
Can build a structure up to 20” tall, including a separate 8” tall statue of St. Celestine. Perfect centrepiece scenery for Adepta Sororitas armies. Contains rules that benefit nearby Sisters’ units

Adepta Sororitas Rhino 45 eura
An armoured transport option, capable of transporting up to 10 models.

WHITE DWARF MARCH 2020 1000din

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Psychic Awakening: Saga of the Beast 32.5 eura
The next release in the Psychic Awakening series. An essential purchase for every collector, especially for Ork and Space Wolves players, with extensive updates for each army. The perfect purchase alongside the Prophecy of the Wolf. Hardback, 80pp. English

Prophecy of the Wolf 140 eura
Approx 34% added value. Ork and Space Wolves players are going to want this set purely for Ghazghkull and Ragnar Contains 23 plastic Citadel miniatures, 3 of which are brand-new:
– Ghazghkull Thraka and Makari for Orks, and Ragnar Blackmane for Space Wolves
– Also includes: 10 Primaris Infiltrators/Incursors (48-97), 5 Ork Nobz and 1 Grot Ammo Runt (50-12), 3 Ork Meganobz and 1 Grot Oiler (50-08)

Ragnar Blackmane: Saga of the Beast 45 eura
Newly released great audio drama box set featuring Ragnar Blackmane by David Annandale. Format: CD audio drama, 5 CDs. Languages: English

Sagas of the Space Wolves 20 eura
Omnibus with a great collection of stories focusing on the Space Wolves chapter by various authors. Languages: English. Format: Paperback, 944pp

Valdor: Birth of the Imperium 16 eura
New release by Chris Wraight. Nearing the end of the wars of Unity, Valdor’scourage and purpose is put to the test as never before. Ties in Adeptus Custodes and The Horus Heresy Languages: English. Format: Hardback, 208pp

Road to Redemption 12,5 eura
A new Necromunda novel featuring House Cawdor by Mike Brooks. Languages: English. Format: Paperback, 304pp

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress: Deadly Alliance 50 eura
An expansion for Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress. A brand-new, single-posed, push-fit, plastic miniature of a Zoat – a classic piece of Games Workshop history, reimagined and updated! Includes rules for using this miniature in Warhammer 40,000 – which can be used in any army

Beastgrave 12,5 eura
A 272 page paperback reformat of CL Werner's novel, published in English language The novelisation of the popular table-top skirmish game. In the untamed wilds of Ghur, darkness is rising. Rival warbands battle over the dread Beastgrave. Will Beastlord Ghroth prevail or can Branchwraith Kyra and her dryads stop his foul

Ghoulslayer 12,5 eura
A 320 page paperback reformat of Datrius Hinks' novel, published in English language Gotrek Gurnisson, last survivor of the world-that-was, seeks the Undying King himself amidst the bleak underworlds of Shyish. Surrounded by the ghosts of the past, can Gotrek achieve his goal, or will his soul be forfeit? It’s Gotrek’s first full-length novel in the Mortal Realms, and it pits him against all the horrors of the Realm of Death, as he seeks almighty Nagash!

The Horus Heresy: Heralds of the Siege 11,5 eura
A 432 page paperback reformat of various author's work, published in English language Horus has triumphed. His fleet nears Terra and the Throne of his hated father. Many have fallen to bring this moment about, their tales – collected here – are the ashes upon which the Heresy was born and prospered. On the eve of the greatest battle in human history, it’s time to take stock and look back at some of the heroes and villains of the Horus in a collction of sixteen tales, including several set just before the Siege of Terra begins…

Hvala unapred.
Cuvajte se.
#ostanikuci

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ponovo mozemo da narucujemo:

Sledece nedelje izlazi sledece:

Psychic Awakening: Engine War 32.5 eura
This 104-page hardback expansion is the next release in the Psychic Awakening series. The biggest book to date and an essential purchase for every collector. Contains extensive rules updates for: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Knights, Chaos Knights and Chaos Daemons.

Start Collecting! Adeptus Mechanicus 80 eura
Contains 12 existing plastic Citadel Miniatures: 1 x Tech-priest Enginseer (47-27), 10 x Skitarii Rangers (59-10), 1 x Skorpius Dunerider (59-20)Includes rules for all units that can be built in this set. Approximately 46% added value

Adeptus Mechanicus Pteraxii 45 eura
Multipart plastic kit, containing 5 x Citadel Miniatures that can be assembled as one of two separate Fast Attack units, each able to be up to 10 miniatures strong Rules for both units are in Psychic Awakening: Engine War

Adeptus Mechanicus Serberys Raiders 45 eura
Multipart plastic kit containing 3 x Citadel Miniatures that can be assembled as one of two separate Fast Attack units, each able to be up to 9-miniatures strong Includes specialist trooper and unit leader upgrades Rules for both units are in Psychic Awakening: Engine War

Adeptus Mechanicus Archaeopter 80 eura
Multipart plastic kit, containing 1 x Citadel Miniature that can be built as one of three different variants: gunship, bomber or transport vehicle Rules for all three units are in Psychic Awakening: Engine War

Tech-priest Manipulus 30 eura
Multi-part plastic clampack containing 1 x Citadel Miniature. One of the default Adeptus Mechanicus HQ choices Includes 2 x alternate heads and 2 x weapon options. Available previously as part of the Kill Team Theta 7 Acquisitus set, available separately for the first time

Siege of Terra: Sons of the Selenar 22 eura
A new release 192 page hardback novel written by Graham McNeil Discover the epic conclusion to the long journey of the Sisypheum through the Horus Heresy

Warped Galaxies: War of the Orks 8 eura
Book 4 in the Warped Galaxies series, a science-fiction series for Middle Readers 240 page paperback written by Cavan Scott

Realm Quest: Flight of the Kharadron 8 eura
Book 4 in the Realm Quest series, a fantasy series for Middle Readers 192 page paperback written by Tom Huddleston

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari sledece nedelje izlazi:

Aeronautica Imperialis: Skies of Fire 70 eura
The new Aeronautica Imperialis Starter Set that contains 10 x brand-new plastic Citadel Miniatures split over two armies Everything needed to play, including a paper gaming mat, rulebook, scenario booklet, dice and tokens. Contains rules for all of the miniatures in the box Approximately 31% added value from miniatures alone

Taros Area of Engagement 34 eura
An excellent upsell item. A double-sided foldable card gaming board, that is larger than the playing mat in the Skies of Fire boxset. Features different artwork on both sides

Aeronautica Imperialis: Taros Air War 29 eura
Brand new 96-page, hardback campaign book that introduces new rules and scenarios and also contains the complete ruleset Contains all the rules and lists for T’au Air Caste, Astra Militarum factions and updated Imperial Navy

Imperial Navy Lightning Fighters 34 eura
Multipart plastic kit that contains 6 x Imperial Navy aircraft. Can build up to 6 x Lightning Strike and 2 x Lightning aircraft Includes 36 x missiles for upgrading your fighter aircraft and a transfer sheet

Imperial Navy Valkyrie Assault Carriers 34 eura
Multipart plastic kit that contains 4 x Astra Militarum Assault Carrier aircraft. Can be assembled as either the Valkyrie or Vendetta Includes 12 x weapon upgrades for use across the two variants and a transfer sheet

T’au Air Caste Tiger Shark AX-1-0 Fighter-Bomber 34 eura
Contains two of the T’au Air Caste’s most heavily armed aircraft with a choice of weapon-loadouts for each Includes optional upgrades for each aircraft and a transfer sheet

T’au Air Caste Tiger Shark Fighter-Bombers 34 eura
Multipart plastic kit that contains 2 x heavily armoured Tiger Shark Fighter-Bombers. The only T’au ship with transport capacity Each can be built as 1 of 3 variants and includes optional upgrades and a transfer sheet

T’au Air Caste Barracuda Fighters 34 eura
Multipart plastic kit that contains 6 x Barracuda Aircraft for the brand-new faction, the T’au Air Caste Each can be built as 1 of 3 variants and includes optional upgrades for each aircraft and a transfer sheet

Aircraft & Aces: Imperial Navy Cards 21 euro
Imperial Navy reference cards for use in-game. Contains 85 x cards including: Aircraft reference, Weapon and Upgrade cards; Ground Defences cards; and Imperial Aces cards

Aircraft & Aces: T’au Air Caste Cards 21 euro
T’au Air Caste reference cards for use in-game. Contains 86 x cards including: Aircraft reference, Weapon and Upgrade cards; Ground Defences cards; and T’au Air Caste Aces cards

Taros Dice: Imperial Navy 12 eura
A set of 8 x Imperial Navy themed dice for use in games of Aeronautica Imperialis Themed around Skies of Fire and the Taros Air War. Desert-coloured with green swirls. The ‘six’ features the Aeronautica Imperialis icon

Taros Dice: T’au Air Caste 12 eura
A set of 8 x T’au Air Caste themed dice for use in games of Aeronautica Imperialis Themed around Skies of Fire and the Taros Air War. Gem-white marbled pearl dice with a deep blue ink. The ‘six’ features the T’au Air Caste icon

Kill Team Dice and Card Set 22,5 eura
Datacards for your Kill Team members and Commanders as they progress across your campaigns Contains 23 cards for Kill Team members and Commanders, as well as a set of 8 x Kill Team themed dice, including 6 D6s and 2 D10s

Ghoulslayer 12,5 eura
A 320 page reformat of Darius Hinks' novel, published as a paperback in English language Gotrek’s first full-length novel in the Mortal Realms and it pits him against all the horrors of Nagash!

The Horus Heresy: Heralds of the Siege 11,5 eura
A 432 page paperback anthology published in English language - contains John French, Guy Haley, Nick Kyme, Anthony Reynolds, Rob Sanders, James Swallow, Gav Thorpe, Chris Wraight work Book 52 in the Horus Heresy series. Horus has triumphed. His fleet nears Terra and the Throne of his hated father...

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Psychic Awakening: War of the Spider 32.5 eura
The next release in the Psychic Awakening series - 80 page hardback expansion, essential purchase for every collector Contains extensive rules updates for: Adeptus Custodes, Sisters of Silence, Imperial Assassins and Death Guard, as well as rules for Fabius Bile himself

Fabius Bile 32,5 eura
Contains 2 x brand-new plastic miniatures, 1 x Fabius Bile and 1 x Surgeon Acolyte A reimagining of the classic Fabius Bile miniature. Unlocks a host of new rules (found in Psychic Awakening: War of the Spider) for Chaos Space Marine armies led by Fabius Bile

Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress: Deadly Alliance 50 eura
An expansion for Blackstone Fortress that includes a brand-new, single-posed, push-fit, plastic Citadel Miniature of a Zoat – a classic piece of Games Workshop history, reimagined and updated! Includes rules for using this miniature in Warhammer 40,000 – which can be used in any army

Fabius Bile: Manflayer 22 eura
A new release 400 page hardback novel written by Josh Reynolds. Book 3 in the Fabius Bile Series. In the centuries since his return from Commorragh, Fabius Bile has distanced himself from the affairs of friend and foe, content only to oversee the cruel evolution of his New Men. But when his creations are threatened by the monstrous haemonculi of the Thirteen Scars, the Manflayer is forced to seek out new allies and old enemies alike in an effort to preserve all that he has built. Homo Novus must survive… even if Fabius Bile must die to ensure it.

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Lumineth Realm-lords Army Set 145 eura

A brand-new army for Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Available while stocks last. Includes approximately 50% added value Contains 16 x multi-part plastic Citdael Miniatures: 1 x The Light of Eltharion, 10 x Vanari Auralan Wardens and 5 x Vanari Dawnriders Also includes: 1 x 96-page, Hardback Limited Edition-quality Battletome (that is not numbered and is abridged 72pp for Spanish and Italian languages) - soft touch cover, gilt page edges, foil wording and ribbon marker. Only available in this boxed set As well as: 1 x acrylic combat gauge, a set of 20 x yellow translucent gem dice, 1 x token board with 33 x tokens and a set of 36 x reference cards

The Court of the Blind King 12,5 eura
A reformat of David Guymer's novel, published in English language as a 336 page paperback Fantastic Warhammer Age of Sigmar novel centred around the Idoneth Deepkin

Mephiston: City of Light 12,5 eura
A reformat of Darius Hinks' novel, published in English language as a 368 page paperback Book 3 in the Mephiston Series

The Horus Heresy: Titandeath 11,5 eura
A reformat of Guy Haley's novel, published in English language as a 480 page paperback Book 53 of the award-winning The Horus Heresy series

kao i White Dwarf 454 (Jun) 1000 rsd

Pisite sta vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Psychic Awakening: Pariah 32.5 eura
The final release in the Psychic Awakening serie. An 80-page hardback expansion that concludes the story arc Contains extensive rules updates for: Forces of the Inquisition, as well as datasheets for Ephrael Stern and Kyganil and Illumoinor Szeras

Illuminor Szeras 40 eura
"A classic HQ choice for Necrons, reimagined and now in plastic! Contains 1 x miniature of Illuminor Szeras, master of the Biotransference, with Eldritch Lance" Increases the effectiveness of nearby friendly units while decreasing the effectiveness of nearby enemy psykers Rules can be found in Psychic Awakening: Pariah

Lord Inquisitor Kyria Draxus 25 eura
An Ordo Xenos Inquisitor that can lead Imperium Detachments. A key figure in the Psychic Awakening, and the Imperium’s chief investigator of the Necron threat Wears a unique suit of power armour, and carries the Aeldari weapon, Dirgesinger. Accompanied by her familiar, Shang Rules can be found in Psychic Awakening: Pariah

Daemonifuge Ephrael Stern & Kyganil 40 eura
Contains 2 x models of the iconic characters from the now re-released Black Library graphic novel series, Daemonifuge HQ choice able to be fielded by any Imperium army, without taking up a HQ slot. Ephrael Stern can inflict damage on enemy units freely, with bonuses against Chaos Rules can be found in Psychic Awakening: Pariah

Daemonifuge: 20th Anniversary Edition 31 euro
200 page, hardback, colourised version of a classic Warhammer 40,000 Graphic Novel, published in English language The inspiration behind the new Citadel Miniature

Broken Saints 15 eura
A CD audio drama written by Alec Worley and dramatised in English language with a 75 minutes duration Previously available as part of Advent 2019 in three parts. The story concerns the Adepta Sororitas.

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: General’s Handbook 2020 25 eura
An essential purchase for Warhammer Age of Sigmar players. Contains 2 x softback books, one 128 pages in length, the other 32 pages Includes updated Pitched Battle Profiles and Points values for every unit in Warhammer Age of Sigmar that has a Pitched Battle Profile Contains brand-new ways to play for all types of Warhammer Age of Sigmar

Blood Bowl: The Underworld Creepers Team 34 eura
Combine the best attributes of both Skaven and Goblins in a single team of Underworld Denizens Contains 12 x plastic multipart Citadel Miniatures – all are existing miniatures available elsewhere, brought together for the first time Includes 6 x Goblins, 3 x Skaven Linemen, 1 x Skaven Blitzer, 1 x Skaven Thrower and 1 x Skaven Gutter Runner. Also includes an all-new Underworld Denizens team transfer sheet Rules available in Blood Bowl Spike! Journal Issue 9

Blood Bowl: The Middenheim Maulers Team 34 eura
Combine the best that Humans, Dwarves and Halflings have to offer, wit this Old World Alliance team Contains 15 x plastic multipart Citadel Miniatures – all are existing miniatures available elsewhere, brought together for the first time. Also includes an all-new Old World Alliance team transfer sheet Includes 3 x Human Linemen, 1 x Blitzer, 1 x Catcher and 1 x Thrower. 3 x Dwarf Blockers, 1 x Runner, 1 x Blitzer and 1 x Troll Slayer. 3 x Halfling Hopefuls Rules available in Blood Bowl Spike! Journal Issue 9

Spike! Journal: Issue 9 12 eura
Softback, 36pp, English only. Contains rules for using the new All-Star Teams Includes rules, background and team rosters for Chaos Renegade, Underworld Denizen and Old World Alliance Teams

Old World & Underworld Pitch & Dugouts 37 eura
A double-sided Blood Bowl pitch and set of 2 x double-sided dugouts Features artwork for both Underworld Denizens and Old World Alliance teams. Includes unique rules for using each side

Old World Alliance Team Card Pack 21 euro
A deck of 44 x reference cards for use with an Old World Alliance Blood Bowl Team – made up of Human, Dwarfs and/or Halflings Includes 6 x Special Play cards that can be used by any Blood Bowl Team

The Horus Heresy: Siege of Terra: Saturnine 25 eura
A new release 560 page hardback novel, written by Dan Abnett and published in English language Rogal Dorn and Horus match wits in a game of Regicide where the board is the Throneworld itself!

Lady of Sorrows 22 eura
A new release 256 page hardback novel, written by C L Werner and published in English language Can the courage of mortals stand against the undying malice of the Lady of Sorrows?

Soulless Fury 12,5 eura
A new release 352 page paperback novel, written by Will McDermott No one knows murder like Mad D’onne. Where she goes, death follows...

Mark of Faith 12,5 eura
A new release 400 page paperback novel, written by Rachel Harrison A tale of faith and fury that looks at the Adepta Sororitas and their place in the new Dark Imperium

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove edelje izlazi sledece:

Warhammer 40,000: Indomitus 155 eura
An essential purchase for every existing Warhammer 40,000 fan, that launches the new edition of the game Contains 2 x full armies consisting of 61 x all-new push-fit plastic miniatures for Space Marines and Necrons 24 x Space Marines: 1 x Captain, 1 x Lieutenant, 1 x Chaplain, 1 x Judiciar, 1 x Bladeguard Ancient, 3 x Bladeguard Veterans, 3 x Outriders, 3 x Eradicators and 10 x Assault Intercessors 37 x Necrons: 1 x Overlord, 1 x Royal Warden, 1 x Plasmancer, 1 x Skorpekh Lord, 2 x Cryptothralls, 3 x Skorpekh Destroyers, 1 x Canoptek Plasmacyte, 1 x Canoptek Reanimator, 6 x Canoptek Scarab Swarms and 20 x Necron Warriors Includes a 368-page launch edition hardback core rulebook, with alternate cover only available in this set A high added-value set, with approx 260% added value

Warhammer 40,000 Core Book 50 eura
An essential purchase for all new and existing customers 368-page hardback Core Book, providing background information and all the rules for the newest edition of Warhammer 40,000

Chapter Approved: Grand Tournament 2020 Mission Pack & Munitorum Field Manual 32,5 eura
An essential purchase for any customer wanting to play Matched Play (competitive) games This product contains two books - a 96-page wiro-bound softback Mission Pack and a 56-page softback points booklet Includes 18 x brand new Matched Play missions for the 2020 season, along with a full set of basic Warhammer 40,000 rules The points booklet updates every faction’s points values for use in Warhammer 40,000 including Forge World supported products

Open War Cards 14,5 eura
A deck of 52 Open War cards that allows customers to quickly and easily create a bespoke mission for them to play an Open Play format game of Warhammer 40,000 With a high level of replayability, this set includes 9 x Objectives, 12 x Deployment, 18 x Twist, 6 x Sudden Death and 6 x Ruse cards, as well as 1 x Rules Card

Base: Runelord Bras 4,8 eura
12ml pot of Runelord Brass Base paint. Replicate the new ‘Eavy Metal Necron colour scheme. Pre-existing Layer paint, now moved to the Base range

Shade: Cryptek Armourshade 6,3 eura
18ml pot of Cryptek Armourshade Gloss Shade paint. Replicate the new ‘Eavy Metal Necron colour scheme. Gloss Shade paint, ideal for old or dirty areas of metal

Layer: Canoptek Alloy 4,8 eura
12ml pot of Canoptek Alloy Layer paint. Replicate the new ‘Eavy Metal Necron colour scheme. Designed specifically for layering over the Runelord Brass Base paint

Technical: Tesseract Glow 6,3 eura
18ml pot of Tesseract Glow Technical paint. Replicate the new ‘Eavy Metal Necron colour scheme. A bright neon green paint ideal for glowing energy weapons, warpstone or other magical effects

Battlezone: Manufactorum Battlefield 40 eura
An essential purchase that contains 2 x double sided gaming boards, 30" x 22.4" - Ideal for games up to 1,000 points. A multiple-purchase item for larger games

Battlezone Manufactorum Objectives 32,5 eura
Contains 6 x brand new miniatures of objectives, for use in games of Warhammer 40,000 - Mounted on 50mm bases, this set contains 3 x Necron themed and 3 x Imperium themed relics

Crusade Journal 25 eura
A great purchase for customers wanting to enjoy the new Narrative play format of Warhammer 40,000, Crusade This A5-sized, 200-page, debossed, leather-effect softbacked book contains an Order of Battle and Crusade card on each double-page spread, for use with armies and individual units being fielded in a Crusade army, allowing the customer to track their Crusade forces skills, battle honours and battle scars, as they progress on their Crusade

Combat Gauge 21 euro
A newly designed, brushed steel-effect, metal combat gauge, in the shape of an Imperial Aquila Ideal for measuring crucial in-game measurements. Includes measuring edges of: 0.5", 1.0", 2.0", 3.0" and 5.0"

Warhammer 40,000 Carry Case 45 eura
A brand-new sturdy Warhammer 40,000 carry case that can also function as two separate dice rolling trays for you and your opponent Comes with 1 x layer of Citadel Squad foam, capable of storing between 24 and 36 Citadel Miniatures

Indomitus 22 eura
A new release 288 page hardback novel written by Gav Thorpe and published in English language Direct tie-in novel to the new Indomitus box set

WARRIORS AND WARLORDS (HB) 22 eura
NEFERATA: THE DOMINION OF BONES (PB) 12,5 eura
BEASTGRAVE (PB) 12,5 eura

Hvala unapred.

Za Indominus starter moram da dobijem narudzbine jos danas!

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari sledece nedelje izlazi:

Adeptus Titanicus: Cerastus Knights Acheron and Castigator 55 eura
Contains 4 x plastic miniatures - 2 x Knights-Acheron and 2 x Knights-Castigator. Includes rules in the box, card Command Terminal and a unique transfer sheet

Adeptus Titanicus: The Defence of Ryza 29 eura
108-page hardback campaign book for Adeptus Titanicus that contains brand new rules for 4 Titan Legios, 6 Knight Households and 3 Titan Maniples
Includes a suite of rules of creating and fielding your own Titan Legion, as well as a narrative campaign and rules to represent the varying battlefields within the conflict

Runelord Brass Spray 23 eura
400ml spray can of Runelord Brass paint. An essential purchase for those customers wanting to replicate the new Necron colour scheme for their own collection

Profit's Ruin 12,5 eura
A reformat of CL Werner's novel, published in English language as a 288 page paperback Book 2 in the Kharadron Overlords series for Warhammer Age of Sigmar

Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Return to “Klub Zmaj”