GW Porudzbina

Obaveštenja, predlozi i pitanja o radu kluba Zmaj.

Moderators: stalker, lord warrior

Mrzimsvee

Re: GW Porudzbina

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledece:

Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Knights Army Set 212e Available While Stocks Last
A must have purchase for Chaos Knight fans
Contains 3x new Chaos Knight miniatures as well as 50x Datacards and the first opportunity for customers to get their hands on the new 9th Edition
Codex: Chaos Knights, designed with an Army Set exclusive textless cover
This limited box not only provides hobbyists with the chance to get their hands on brand new Chaos Knights early but is also an excellent value proposition at 30% Added Value

Codex: Imperial Knights 42.5e
The essential book for Imperial Knights players in Warhammer 40,000
The 136-page hardback Codex: Imperial Knights includes all the required rules for fielding Imperial Knight armies and using their unique new rules
Covering background information, miniatures showcase, all the rules needed for Matched Play games and a bespoke Imperial Knights Crusade section

Imperial Knights Datacards 22e
A helpful gaming aid containing 55x Datacards for use in Imperial Knight armies
Includes 49x Stratagem Datacards and 6x Knightly Teachings Cards

War Zone Nachmund: Rift War 42.5e
A brand new hardback narrative expansion with matched play and narrative rules for Warhammer 40,000
Includes new Matched Play rules for Space Marines, Thousand Sons and Drukhari with a Crusade section and a bespoke Campaign system

Ash Wastes Nomads Gang Tactics Cards 13.25e Available While Stocks Last
A handy set of 26x cards for use by the new Ash Waste Nomads Gangs in games of Necromunda
Contains 18x tactics cards and 8x blank fighter cards with Ash Waste Nomads iconography

Orlock Vehicle Tactics Cards 13.25e Available While Stocks Last
A handy set of 26x cards for use by the new House Orlock Vehicles in games of Necromunda
Contains 18x tactics cards and 8x blank fighter cards with House Orlock iconography

The Triumph of Saint Katherine 16e Available While Stocks Last
Reformat By Danie Ware
Sister Avra of the Order of Our Martyred Lady is overcome by a vision of the Emperor’s great plan for her
Related products: Adepta Sororitas Range
Languages: English Format: Hardback, 192pp

The Chronicles of Malus Darkblade: Volume 2 16e
New Release By Dan Abnett, Mike Lee and C L Werner
Dark elf anti-hero Malus Darkblade searches for the legendary Warpsword of Khaine and Amulet of Varoug
Related products: Cities of Sigmar Range
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 704pp

The Helwinter Gate 12.5e
Reformat By Chris Wraight
Book 3 of the Space Wolves series continues as the Jarnhamar Pack seek vengeance for old wrongs
Related products: Space Wolves Range
Languages: English Format: Paperback, 432pp

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
Emperor of mankind – on the Creation of the Space Marines.

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"--At the cost of freedom."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."
"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"
- Night Haunter addressing a gathering of Nostraman nobles

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

ADEPTUS CUSTODES: BLADE CHAMPION 31.5e
COMBAT PATROL: ADEPTUS CUSTODES 120e
GENESTEALER CULTS: REDUCTUS SABOTEUR 27e
RAVAGED LANDS: PIT DREDGER CAMP 87.5e
RAVAGED LANDS: VARANITE SYPHON CAMP 87.5e
AGE OF SIGMAR: ECHOES OF DOOM (ENGLISH) 150e
WARCRY: TARANTULOS BROOD 45e
WARCRY: DARKOATH SAVAGERS 45e
GODSBANE (HB) 22e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

"By reason. By truth. I have learned how your hearts and minds function. With that lore, I brought peace to this culture."
"Peace reigns, as I reign. I wouldn't expect your to understand. You are a little man, with little dreams."
"--You've ushered in the peace of the graveyard. Peace, at the cost of surrendering all choice, all freedom. The city lies in terror, forced to live by the standards you place upon our shoulder."
"Yes...yes."
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Your presence does not surprise me, Assassin. I have known of you ever since your craft entered the Eastern Fringes. Why did I not have you killed? Because your mission and the act you are about to commit proves the truth of all I have ever said or done. I merely punished those who had wronged, just as your False Emperor now seeks to punish me. Death is nothing compared to vindication."
Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

WHITE DWARF 477 (JUN-22) (ENGLISH) 1000rsd
KILL TEAM: MOROCH (ENGLISH) 150e
The second Kill Team expansion, packed with terrain, new rules, missions, Spec Ops and miniatures (Blooded Kill Team and Phobos Strike Team Kill Team).
Approximately 65% additional value

KILL TEAM: PHOBOS STRIKE TEAM DICE 31.5e
KILL TEAM: BLOODED DICE SET 31.5e

DATACARDS: CHAOS KNIGHTS (ENG) 22e
Gaming aid containing 50x Datacards.

CODEX: CHAOS KNIGHTS (ENG) 42.5e
Fully updated rules and background
for the army.

CHAOS KNIGHTS: KNIGHT ABOMINANT 140e
Contains single large miniature.
Can alternatively be built as
a Knight Desecrator or Knight Rampager.

CHAOS KNIGHTS: WARDOGS 67.5e
Includes two miniatures, which
can be assembled as
War Dog Karnivore /
War DogBrigand /
War Dog Stalker

THATOS PATTERN: HAB MODULE 65e
THATOS PATTERN: PLATFORMS & WALKWAYS 65e
THATOS PATTERN: EXTENDED HAB MODULE 85e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari sledece dve nedelje na pre-orderu su sledece stvari:

THE HORUS HERESY BOOKMARK 15.5e
CTHONIA'S RECKONING HB (ENGLISH) 22e
LUPERCAL'S WAR PB (ENGLISH) 7e
HORUS HERESY: AGE OF DARKNESS (ENGLISH) 225e
A first ever starter set for the game. Includes a full rulebook and a ton of brand new miniatures, available with a great added value.
This impressive set leads a line-up of amazing new releases, and the hobbyists can't wait to get their hands on these new products.
Approximately 85% added value

L/A:LOYALIST LEGIONES ASTARTES (ENG) 55e
L/H:TRAITOR LEGIONES ASTARTES (ENG) 55e
LEGIONES ASTARTES: DEIMOS PATTERN RHINO 37e
L/AST: MISSILE LAUNCHERS & HEAVY BOLTERS 31.5e
L/ASTARTES: SPECIAL WEAPONS UPGRADE SET 31.5e
L/ASTARTES: KRATOS HEAVY ASSAULT TANK 100e
HH: THOUSAND SONS: AZHEK AHRIMAN 24e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Chapter Approved: Warhammer 40,000 Grand Tournament Summer 2022 23e
A Matched Play mpanion,
with new missions and rules updates.

General's Handbook 2022-23 Season 1 40e
The essential Matched Play companion for every Age of Sigmar fan.
New battleplans and points updates for all Age of Sigmar units.

Battletomes for:
Sylvaneth 42.5e
Skaven 42.5e
Accompanied by:
Warscroll Cards 24e
Skaven Set of Dice 31.5e
Warscroll Cards: Daughters of Khaine 24e

Sylvaneth are being reinforced by
two new units:
Spiterider Lancers 50e
Gossamid Archers 45e

Vanguard sets for three factions:
Skaven 105e
1x Grey Seer
1x Warp Lightning Cannon
3x Stormfiends
20x Clanrats
Approximately 35% added value

Nighthaunt 105e
1x Knight of Shrouds
10x Grimghast Reapers
20x Chainrasps
3x Spirit Hosts
Approximately 51% added value

Daughters of Khaine 105e
1x Melusai Ironscale
10x Witch Aelves
5x Doomfire Warlocks
5x Melusai Blood Stalkers
Approximately 48% added value

Nighthaunt: Scriptor Mortis 31.5e
Daughters of Khaine: High Gladiatrix 27e
Fyreslayers: Auric Flamekeeper 24e
Idoneth Deepkin: Akhelian Thrallmaster 24e

Book of the Outlands 40e
Contains full Gang Lists for the Ash Waste Nomads and Ironhead Squat Prospector gangs, all the rules needed to use Vehicles in games of Necromunda.

Ironhead Squat Prospectors 37e
A brand new gang, accompanied by a set of Tactics Cards

Cargo-8 Ridgehauler 75e
A large multi-option vehicle, which can be combined into convoys with multiple Trailers 47,5e

IRONHEAD SQUAD PROSPECTOR TACTICS CARDS 13.25e

DARK IMPERIUM: PLAGUE WAR (PB) 12.5e
SABBAT WAR (PB) 12.5e
PRINCE MAESA (HB) 22e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex: Chaos Space Marines 42.5e
Fully updated rules
and background
for the army.

DATACARDS: CHAOS SPACE MARINE 24e
CHAOS SPACE MARINES DICE 31.5e
COMBAT PATROL: CHAOS SPACE MARINES 120e
COMBAT PATROL: GENESTEALER CULTS 120e

HH: AGE OF DARKNESS RULEBOOK 55e
LEGION DICE: IMPERIAL FISTS 32.5e
LEGION DICE: SONS OF HORUS 32.5e
L/ASTARTES: PRAETOR & CHAPLAIN CONSUL 42.5e
HH: SPACE WOLVES: GEIGOR FELL-HAND 24e
LEGIONES ASTARTES: MKVI TACTICAL SQUAD 62.5e

AHRIMAN: ETERNAL (HARDBACK) 23e

Pisite sta vas zanima.
Hvala unapred
Attachments
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

KILL TEAM: CODEX: NACHMUND (ENGLISH) 35e
KILL TEAM: LEGIONARIES 55e
KILL TEAM: CORSAIR VOIDSCARRED 45e
THE ROSE AT WAR (HB) 22e
THE TWICE-DEAD KING: RUIN (PB) 12.5e
VAULTS OF TERRA: THE DARK CITY (HB) 22e
DOMINION (PB) 12.5e
THE VULTURE LORD (HB) 22e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Chaos Cultists 35e
10x multi-part miniatures. A Troops choice for use in Chaos Space Marines armies.

Dark Commune 40e
5x single-option miniatures. A brand new HQ choice for Chaos Space Marines that work incredibly well alongside Cultists.

Chaos Chosen 45e
5x multi-option miniatures. An Elites choice for use in Chaos Space Marines armies.

Warpsmith 31.45e
1x multi-option hero miniature. A HQ choice for use in Chaos Space Marines armies.

Legion Astartes Leviathan Siege Dreadnought 62.5e

A massive war machine, available in plastic for the first time ever.
This unit can also be use in games of Warhammer 40,000.

Pisite sta Vas zanima
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

A brand new edition of our popular skirmish game
set in Mortal Realms is here.
Warcry: Heart of Ghur (111-01) 185e
A new starter set.
This box includes everything a hobbyist will need to play the game.
Approximately 69% Added Value.
This set is Available While Stocks Last.
If you would like to have a closer look at images the content of this set, please follow this link.

Pisite ako vas zanima starter.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

DARK IMPERIUM: GODBLIGHT (PB) 12.5e
URDESH: THE MAGISTER & THE MARTYR (PB) 12.5e
OUTGUNNED (HB) 22e
FABIUS BILE: THE OMNIBUS (PB) 20e
THE WRAITHBONE PHOENIX (PB) 12.5e
BLOOD BOWL: ELVEN UNION PITCH & DUGOUTS 40e
BLOOD BOWL: ELVEN UNION TEAM DICE 14.5e
LIBER MECHANICUM: FORCES/OMNISSIAH (ENG) 40e
L/ASTARTES: TERMINATOR TARTAROS SQUAD 67.5e
L/ASTARTES: PRAETOR WITH POWER AXE 24e
L/ASTARTES: PRAETOR WITH POWER SWORD 24e
LEGIONES ASTARTES:CONTEMPTOR DREADNOUGHT 47.5e
L/A: CATAPHRACTII TERMINATOR SQUAD 67.5e
LEGIONES ASTARTES: SICARAN BATTLE TANK 62.5e
LEVIATHAN DREADNOUGHT + RANGED WEAPONS 62.5e
LEGIONES ASTARTES: SPARTAN ASSAULT TANK 87.5e
WH UNDERWORLDS: HEXBANE'S HUNTERS (ENG) 34e
BLOOD BOWL: ELVEN UNION TEAM CARD PACK 22.5e
WHITE DWARF 479 (AUG-22) (ENGLISH) 999rsd

Pisite sta vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
18.jpg
17.jpg
16.jpg
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

WARCRY COMPENDIUM (ENGLISH) 35e
AOS: KRONDSPINE INCARNATE OF GHUR 45e
AGE OF SIGMAR: CLEANSING AQUALITH 60e
AGE OF SIGMAR: MEGADROTH REMAINS 45e
AGE OF SIGMAR: ARCANE CATACLYSM (ENG) 180e
WARCRY: CHAOS LEGIONAIRES 45e
WARCRY: CENTAURION MARSHAL 34e
SYLVANETH: LADY OF VINES 40e
KHARADRON OVERLORDS: DREKKI FLYNT 27e
SKAVEN: DEATHMASTER 27e
S/G: CADO EZECHIAR THE HOLLOW KING 27e
THE ARKANAUT'S OATH (HB) 23e
THE HOLLOW KING HB (ENG) 23e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Codex Chaos Daemons 42.5e
Hardback book.
Contains updated rules and background for the army.

Combat Patrol Chaos Daemons 120e
A great place to start and expand a collection.
Contains: 1x Bloodmaster, 3x Bloodcrushers, 10x Flesh Hounds, 20x Bloodletters.
Added value of 44%

CHAOS DAEMONS DICE 31.5e

Possessed 45e
5 multi-part, multi-option
miniatures of elite infantry.

Accursed Cultists 40e
8 multi-part, single option
miniatures of a core infantry unit.

Gaming accessories for the Snotling Team:
Dice Set 14.5e
Pitch & Dugouts 40e
Card Pack 22.5e

SIEGE OF TERRA: ECHOES OF ETERNITY (HB) 25e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari sledece nedelje izlazi sledece:

KILLZONE: MOROCH 87.5e
KILL TEAM: INTO THE DARK (ENGLISH) 170e
KILL TEAM CODEX: MOROCH (ENGLISH) 35e
KILL TEAM: ANNUAL 2022 (ENG) 35e
KILL TEAM: PHOBOS STRIKE TEAM 55e
KILL TEAM: BLOODED 45e
KILL TEAM: GELLERPOX INFECTED 55e
KILL TEAM: ELUCIDIAN STARSTRIDERS 45e
THE SOUL DRINKERS OMNIBUS (PB) 16e
VOLPONE GLORY PB (ENG) 12.5e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala uanpred.
Attachments
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

DATACARDS: CHAOS DAEMONS (ENGLISH) 22e
PRIMARCHS: MORTARION THE PALE KING (HB) 16e
AWAKENINGS (HB) 22e
MIDDLE-EARTH SBG: GARRISON OF DALE DICE 15e
M-E SBG: RIVENDELL DICE SET 15e
M-E SBG: MORDOR BATTLEHOST 67.5e
M-E SBG: ISENGARD BATTLEHOST 67.5e
M-E SBG: ELROND MASTER OF RIVENDELL 35e
M-E SBG: MINAS TIRITH BATTLEHOST 67.5e
M-E SBG: ROHAN BATTLEHOST 67.5e
WHU: DEADLY DEPTHS RIVALS DECK (ENGLISH) 22e
HORUS HERESY: REACTION CARDS 13.25e
WH UNDERWORLDS: GORECHOSEN OF DROMM ENG 34e
L/ASTARTES: MULTI-MELTAS+PLASMA CANNONS 34e
L/ASTARTES: VOLKITE CULVERINS+LASCANNONS 34e
LEGIONES ASTARTES: PREDATOR BATTLE TANK 55e
WHITE DWARF 480 (SEP-22) (ENGLISH) 999rsd

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
22.jpg
21.jpg
20.jpg
19.jpg
18.jpg
17.jpg
16.jpg
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

LEAGUES OF VOTANN ARMY SET (ENGLISH) 160e
NIGHTBRINGER: ANNIVERSARY EDITION 25e
THE VORBIS CONSPIRACY (PB) 12.5e
SQUAT IRONHEAD PROSPECTORS GANG DICE 14.5e
NECROMUNDA: ORLOCK ASH WASTES DICE 14.5e
NECROMUNDA: ASH WASTES NOMADS DICE SET 14.5e
NECROMUNDA: ASH WASTES VEHICLE DICE 14.5e
NECROMUNDA: GOLIATH ASH WASTES GANG DICE 14.5e
NECROMUNDA: GOLIATH MAULERS 40e
ARANTHIAN SUCCESSION: CINDERAK BURNING 37e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred
Attachments
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

AGE OF SIGMAR:DISCIPLES OF TZEENTCH DICE 31.5e
VANGUARD: DISCIPLES OF TZEENTCH 105e
B/TOME: DISCIPLES OF TZEENTCH (HB) ENG 42.5e
WARSCROLLS: DISCIPLES OF TZEENTCH ENG 24e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

ROGAL DORN: EMPEROR'S CRUSADER (HB) 16e
WARCRY CORE BOOK (ENG) 40e
CURSED CITY (PB) 12.5e
EMPIRE AT WAR: THE OMNIBUS (PB) 20e
BB AMAZON TEAM DICE SET 14.5e
BLOOD BOWL: AMAZON TEAM 40e
BLOOD BOWL: SPIKE JOURNAL! ISSUE 15 12e
BLOOD BOWL: AMAZON TEAM CARD PACK 22.5e
BLOOD BOWL: AMAZONS TEAM PITCH & DUGOUTS 40e
WHQ: CURSED CITY: NIGHTWARS (ENGLISH) 40e
SMH 2022 BLOOD ANGELS COLLECTION ONE 55e Box od 8 figura (7e koamd) ako se kupi box garantovano se dobija 6 razlicitih + 2 extra

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

BLACK TEMPLARS: BAYARD'S REVENGE limited time only 35e
HELBRECHT: KNIGHT OF THE THRONE (HB) 16e
BATTLETOME: SONS OF BEHEMAT (HB) (ENG) 42.5e
SONS OF BEHEMAT: MANCRUSHER MOB 130e
SONS OF BEHEMAT: KING BRODD 170e
SONS OF BEHEMAT DICE 31.5e
VANGUARD: LUMINETH REALM-LORDS 105e
WARSCROLLS: LUMINETH REALM-LORDS (ENG) 24e
BATTLETOME:LUMINETH REALM-LORDS (HB) ENG 42.5e
AGE OF SIGMAR: LUMINETH REALM-LORDS DICE 31.5e
LEGIONES ASTARTES: LAND RAIDER PROTEUS 67.5e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

KILL TEAM: SHADOWVAULTS (ENG) 145e
KILL TEAM: KASRKIN DICE 31.5e
KILL TEAM: HIEROTEK CIRCLE DICE SET 31.5e
THE TWICE-DEAD KING: REIGN (PB) 12.5e
VOID KING (HB) 22e
KASRKIN (HB) 22e
BRIARDARK (PB) 12.5e
CITADEL TOOLS: KNIFE 24.5e
SUPER FINE DETAIL CUTTERS 40e
CITADEL TOOLS: DRILL 25e
CITADEL TOOLS: MOULDLINE REMOVER 20e
WHITE DWARF 481 (OCT-22) (ENGLISH) 999rsd

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

RENEGADES: HARROWMASTER (HB) 22e
GROMBRINDAL: CHRONICLES/WANDERER (HB) 22e
WARHAMMER UNDERWORLDS: GNARLWOOD (ENG) 80e
WHU: RIVALS OF NETHERMAZE (ENGLISH) 62.5e
WH UNDERWORLDS: PREMIUM CARD SLEEVES 12e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred
Attachments
8.jpg
7.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

CODEX: LEAGUES OF VOTANN (ENGLISH) 42.5e
DATACARDS: LEAGUES OF VOTANN (ENGLISH) 22e
LEAGUES OF VOTANN: UTHAR THE DESTINED 31.5e
LEAGUES OF VOTANN: EINHYR HEARTHGUARD 45e
LEAGUES OF VOTANN: CTHONIAN BERSERKS 45e
LEAGUES OF VOTANN: SAGITAUR 50e
LEAGUES OF VOTANN: GRIMNYR 35e
LEAGUES OF VOTANN: BROKHYR THUNDERKYN 42.5e
LEAGUES OF VOTANN: HEKATON LAND FORTRESS 80e
LEAGUES OF VOTANN: HEARTHKYN WARRIORS 42.5e
LEAGUES OF VOTANN: HERNKYN PIONEERS 50e
LEAGUES OF VOTANN: BROKHYR IRON-MASTER 40e
LEAGUES OF VOTANN: EINHYR CHAMPION 31.5e
COMBAT PATROL: LEAGUES OF VOTANN 120e
WARHAMMER 40000: LEAGUES OF VOTANN DICE 25e
HORUS HERESY: PREDATOR SUPPORT TANK 55e
THE SUCCESSORS PB (ENGLISH) 12.5e
EISENHORN OMNIBUS 20e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
18.jpg
17.jpg
16.jpg
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

INFERNO! PRESENTS:THE EMPEROR'S FINEST 12.5e
ONLY WAR: STORIES FROM 41ST MILLENNIUM 12.5e
WARSCROLL CARDS: SONS OF BEHEMAT (ENG) 29e
SLAVES TO DARKNESS ARMY SET (ENGLISH) 150e
VANGUARD: SYLVANETH 105e
AGE OF SIGMAR: OGOR MAWTRIBES DICE 32.5e
VANGUARD: OGOR MAWTRIBES 105e
BATTLETOME: OGOR MAWTRIBES (ENGLISH) 42.5e
WARSCROLL CARDS: OGOR MAWTRIBES (ENG) 29e
OGOR MAWTRIBES: BLOODPELT HUNTER 35e
KRAGNOS: AVATAR OF DESTRUCTION PB (ENG) 12.5e
CONQUEST UNBOUND:STORIES FROM THE REALMS 12.5e
NECROMUNDA: GOLIATH VEHICLE CARDS 13.25e
NEC. PROMETHIUM TANKS ON CARGO-8 TRAILER 47.5e
NEC: PROMETHIUM TANKS REFUELLING STATION 37e
AGE OF DARKNESS: LIBER IMPERIUM (ENG) 50e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari sledece nedelje izlazi:

ASTRA MILITARUM ARMY SET (ENGLISH) 155e
KRIEG PB (ENGLISH) 12.5e
WITCHBRINGER PB (ENG) 12.5e
GAUNT'S GHOSTS: THE VICTORY (PART 2) 16e
ORKS: ORK GOFF ROCKER (XMAS PROMO) 27e
DA GOBBOS DEMISE HB (ENG) 10.5e
WHITE DWARF 482 (NOV-22) (ENGLISH) 999rsd

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sldece:

SANGUINIUS: THE GREAT ANGEL HB (ENG) 16e
THE SOUL DRINKERS OMNIBUS: VOLUME 2 (PB) 16e
WARCRY: SUNDERED FATE (ENGLISH) 145e
WARBAND TOME: ROT AND RUIN (ENG) 29e
WARCRY: THE JADE OBELISK DICE 32.5e
WARCRY: ROTMIRE CREED DICE 32.5e
WARCRY: HORNS OF HASHUT DICE 32.5e
WARCRY: HORNS OF HASHUT 50e
WARCRY: ROTMIRE CREED 50e
TZEENTCH: CURSELING EYE OF TZEENTCH 27e
SYLVANETH: REVENANT WARGROVE 170e
SKAVEN: THE VERMINOUS HOST 170e
NIGHTHAUNT: LEGION OF GRIEF 170e
WARCRY: HUNTERS OF HUANCHI DICE 32.5e
ORRUK WARCLANS KRULEBOYZ SWAMP-LURKERS 170e
GLOOMSPITE GITZ: STAMPEDING SQUIGALANCHE 170e
LUMINETH: SCINARI ENLIGHTENER 24e
DAUGHTRS/KHAINE:KHAINITE SLAUGHTER-COVEN 170e
S/CAST ETERNALS: THUNDERSTRIKE SPEARHEAD 170e
HALLOWED GROUND PB (ENG) 12.5e
DUNGEON BOWL: DEATH MATCH (ENGLISH) 72.5e
BLOOD BOWL: SPIKE! ALMANAC 2022 35e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.

Za ove battleforcove moram da dodbijem narudzbinu danas do 22h.
Attachments
26.jpg
25.jpg
24.jpg
23.jpg
22.jpg
21.jpg
20.jpg
19.jpg
18.jpg
17.jpg
16.jpg
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

IMPERIAL FISTS: BASTION STRIKE FORCE 170e
RAVEN GUARD: RAVENSTRIKE BATTLE FORCE 170e
THOUSAND SONS: COURT OF THE CRIMSON KING 170e
DEATH GUARD: COUNCIL OF THE DEATH LORD 170e
ADEPTUS CUSTODES: WATCHERS OF THE GATE 170e
ADEPTA SORORITAS: SANCTORUM GUARD 170e
IMPERIAL KNIGHTS: CHAINBREAKER LANCE 170e
ADEPTUS MECHANICUS: ELIMINATION MANIPLE 170e
ADEPTUS MECHANICUS: TECHNOARCHAEOLOGIST 24e
HEIRS OF THE EMPEROR (HB) ENGLISH 25e
HAMMERS OF SIGMAR: FIRST FORGED HB (ENG) 22e
NECROMUNDA: ESCHER ASH WASTES DICE 14.5e
NECROMUNDA: ESCHER CUTTERS 37e
NECRO: ESCHER VEHICLE GANG TACTICS CARDS 13.25e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedelje izlazi sledeće:

K/T:CRIT OPS: TAC OPS/MISSION CRDS (ENG) 23e
MIDDLE-EARTH SBG RULES MANUAL 2022 (ENG). 50e
M-E SBG: MINAS TIRITH DICE SET. 14,5e
M-E SBG: MORDOR DICE SET. 14,5e
WH UNDERWORLDS: FEARSOME FORTRESS (ENG). 22e
WHITE DWARF 483 (DEC-22) (ENG). 999rsd
HORUS HERESY: SCORPIUS MISSILE TANK 50e
WHU: GRINKRAK'S LOONCOURT (ENG) 34e
M-E SBG: BATTLE OF OSGILIATH (ENGLISH). 160e

Pišite šta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

40K GT MISSION PACK & POINTS BOOK 23 ENG 24e
WH40K: BOARDING ACTIONS TERRAIN SET 170e
IRON HANDS: MARCH OF IRON STRIKE FORCE 170e
SALAMANDERS: WARFORGED STRIKE FORCE 170e
SCIONS OF MACRAGGE BATTLEFORCE 170e
STORM OF CHOGORIS BATTLEFORCE 170e
ARKS OF OMEN: ABADDON (ENGLISH) 45e
BLACK LEGION DICE 29e
MORTIS PB (ENGLISH) 11.5e
WRATH OF THE LOST (ENGLISH) 22e
SMH 2023 BLOOD ANGELS COLLECTION TWO ceo box 55e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

GARRO: KNIGHT OF GREY (HB) (ENGLISH) 22e
GENERALS HANDBOOK 2022 - SEASON 2 (ENG) 40e
VANGUARD: SLAVES TO DARKNESS 115e
BATTLETOME: SLAVES TO DARKNESS (ENG) 42.5e
AGE OF SIGMAR: SLAVES TO DARKNESS DICE 32.5e
SLAVES TO DARKNESS: CHAOS WARRIORS 50e
SLAVES TO DARKNESS: CHAOS KNIGHTS 55e
SLAVES TO DARKNESS: LORD ON KARKADRAK 40e
SLAVES TO DARKNESS: OGROID THERIDONS 55e
SLAVES TO DARKNESS: DAEMON PRINCE 62.5e
STD: ETERNUS BLADE OF THE FIRST PRINCE 45e
SLAVES TO DARKNESS EXALTED HERO OF CHAOS 27e
SLAVES TO DARKNESS: CHAOS CHOSEN 50e
GODEATER'S SON ROYAL HB (ENG) 22e
GOTREK GURNISSON: SOULSLAYER (PB) 12.5e
WHITE DWARF 484 (JAN-23) (ENGLISH) 999rsd
Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
16.jpg
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari ove nedlje izlazi sledece:

CODEX: ASTRA MILITARUM (ENG) 42.5e
DATACARDS: ASTRA MILITARUM (ENG) 22e
WARHAMMER 40000: ASTRA MILITARUM DICE 29e
ASTRA MILITARUM LEMAN RUSS BATTLE TANK 50e
ASTRA MILITARUM: CADIAN COMMAND SQUAD 35e
ASTRA MILITARUM: SENTINEL 35e
A/MILITARUM: CADIAN HEAVY WEAPONS SQUAD 40e
ASTRA MILITARUM: BANEBLADE 115e
A/MILITARUM: ROGAL DORN BATTLE TANK 62.5e
A/MILITARUM: LORD CASTELLAN URSULA CREED 35e
ASTRA MILITARUM: CADIAN SHOCK TROOPS 40e
ASTRA MILITARUM: LORD SOLAR LEONTUS 45e
ASTRA MILITARUM: PSYKER 24e
ASTRA MILITARUM: FIELD ORDNANCE BATTERY 42.5e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

Drugari sledece nedelje izlazi sledece:

VANGUARD: GLOOMSPITE GITZ 110e
BATTLETOME: GLOOMSPITE GITZ (ENG) 42.5e
WARSCROLL CARDS: GLOOMSPITE GITZ (ENG) 29e
SQUIGBOSS WITH GNASHA-SQUIG 24e
GLOOMSPITE GITZ: SNARLFANG RIDERS 45e
VANGUARD: BEASTS OF CHAOS 110e
BATTLETOME: BEASTS OF CHAOS (HB) (ENG) 42.5e
BEAST OF CHAOS: BEASTLORD 27e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

BOARDING PATROL: SPACE MARINES 85e
CODEX: WORLD EATERS (ENG) 42.5e
DATACARDS: WORLD EATERS (ENG) 22e
ARKS OF OMEN: ANGRON (ENG) 45e
WORLD EATERS: KHORNE BERSERKERS 50e
WORLD EATERS: LORD INVOCATUS 50e
W/E: ANGRON DAEMON PRIMARCH OF KHORNE 125e
WARHAMMER 40000: WORLD EATERS DICE 29e
ARKS OF OMEN: BALEFLEET BATTLEFORCE 170e
WORLD EATERS: JAKHALS 40e
WORLD EATERS: EXALTED EIGHTBOUND 45e
ANGRON: THE RED ANGEL HB (ENGLISH) 22e
RENEGADES OF THE LONG WAR PB (ENGLISH) 16e
UNHOLY: TALES OF HORROR AND WOE (ENG) 16e
BLACKHEARTS: THE OMNIBUS (ENGLISH) 16e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

KILL TEAM CODEX: SHADOWVAULTS (ENG) 35e
KILL TEAM: SOULSHACKLE (ENGLISH) 145e
KILL TEAM CODEX: INTO THE DARK (ENG) 35e
WARHAMMER 40000: VOID WAR BASES 31.5e
KILL TEAM: KASRKIN 45e
KILL TEAM: IMPERIAL NAVY BREACHER DICE 31.5e
KILL TEAM: IMPERIAL NAVY BREACHERS 45e
KILL TEAM: EXACTION SQUAD DICE 25e
KILL TEAM: NECRON HIEROTEK CIRCLE 50e
KILL TEAM: HAND OF THE ARCHON DICE SET 25e
KILL TEAM: FARSTALKER KINBAND DICE SET 31.5e
KILL TEAM: FARSTALKER KINBAND 45e
WARCRY: BLOODHUNT (ENGLISH) 145e
WARCRY: THE JADE OBELISK 50e
WARCRY: HUNTERS OF HUANCHI 50e
HORUS HERESY SKY-HUNTER SQUADRON 50e
WHITE DWARF 485 (FEB-23) (ENGLISH) 999rsd

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
20.jpg
19.jpg
18.jpg
17.jpg
16.jpg
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

BL: WHITE CONSULS: CAPTAIN MESSINIUS 31.5e
COMBAT PATROL: ASTRA MILITARUM 125e
ASTRA MILITARUM: CADIAN CASTELLAN 27e
ASTRA MILITARUM: ATTILAN ROUGH RIDERS 50e
ASTRA MILITARUM: CADIAN UPGRADES 27e
ASTRA MILITARUM: COMMISSAR 27e
ASTRA MILITARUM AEGIS DEFENCE LINE 58e
THE MACHARIAN CRUSADE:ANGEL OF FIRE (PB) 12.5e
SKARSNIK (PB) 12.5e
ANGELS OF DARKNESS HB ANNIVERSARY ED ENG 25e
THE END AND THE DEATH: VOLUME 1 HB (ENG) 25e
THE IRON KINGDOM PB (ENGLISH) 12.5e
THE FIRST FOUNDING (HB) 58e
BAD LOON RISING HB (ENGLISH) 22e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unappred.
Attachments
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

SPACE MARINES: STRIKE FORCE AGASTUS ENG 160e
BOARDING PATROL: CHAOS SPACE MARINES 100e
BOARDING PATROL: TYRANIDS 100e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

SLAVES TO DARKNESS: HARGAX'S PIT-BEASTS 85e 37% added value
DISCIPLES OF TZEENTCH:THE COVEN OF THRYX 62.5e 43% added value
CITIES OF SIGMAR: NORGRIMM'S RUNE THRONG 85e 35% added value
SYLVANETH: ELTHWIN'S THORNS 55e 47% added value
VANGUARD: KHARADRON OVERLORDS 110e
BATTLETOME: KHARADRON OVERLORDS (ENG) 42.5e
WARSCROLLS: KHARADRON OVERLORDS (ENG) 29e
KHARADRON OVERLORDS: CODEWRIGHT 30e
AGE OF SIGMAR: KHARADRON OVERLORDS DICE 35e
S/GRAVELORDS: VEREMORD'S SHAMBLERS 55e 37% added value
ORRUK WARCLANS: BIG GRIKK'S KRULESHOTS 80e 47% added value
BLACK EYED SAINT (PB) 12.5e
THE ARKANAUT'S OATH (PB) 12.5e
WHU GNARLWOOD: BEASTBOUND ASSAULT (ENG) 22e
WH UNDERWORLDS: GRYSELLE'S ARENAI (ENG) 34e
THE RESTING PLACES (PB) 12.5e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
16.jpg
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

WRATH OF THE SOULFORGE KING (ENG) 170e
ARKS OF OMEN: VASHTORR (ENG) 45e
WARHAMMER 40000: CHAOS KNIGHTS DICE 29e
BOARDING PATROL: DEATH GUARD 90e
WH40K: IMPERIAL KNIGHTS DICE 29e
ARKS OF OMEN: VASHTORR DICE 29e
BOARDING PATROL: CHAOS DAEMONS 105e
BOARDING PATROL: ADEPTUS MECHANICUS 110e
BOARDING PATROL: GENESTEALER CULTS 100e
AHRIMAN: ETERNAL (PB) 12.5e
KNIGHT OF TALASSAR:CATO SICARIUS OMNIBUS 16e
L/ASTARTES: TYPHON HEAVY SIEGE TANK 90e
WHITE DWARF 486 (MAR-23) (ENGLISH) 999rsd

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
16.jpg
15.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

WARBOSS (ROYAL HARD BACK) ENGLISH 22e
VANGUARD: BLADES OF KHORNE 110e
VANGUARD: HEDONITES OF SLAANESH 110e
BATTLETOME: BLADES OF KHORNE (ENG) 42.5e
BLADES OF KHORNE: REALMGORE RITUALIST 30e
AGE OF SIGMAR: BLADES OF KHORNE DICE SET 32.5e
W/S CARDS: HEDONITES OF SLAANESH (ENG) 29e
BATTLETOME: HEDONITES OF SLAANESH (ENG) 42.5e
WARSCROLL CARDS: BLADES OF KHORNE (ENG) 29e
AGE OF SIGMAR:HEDONITES OF SLAANESH DICE 32.5e
HEDONITES OF SLAANESH: LORD OF HUBRIS 30e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

BOARDING PATROL: ORKS 110e
BOARDING PATROL: AELDARI 105e
BOARDING PATROL: GREY KNIGHTS 90e
BOARDING PATROL: NECRONS 105e
BOARDING PATROL: DRUKHARI 90e
ARKS OF OMEN: FARSIGHT (ENG) 45e
ARKS OF OMEN: FARSIGHT ENCLAVES DICE 29e
BOARDING PATROL: T'AU EMPIRE 105e
SHADOWSUN: THE PATIENT HUNTER (PB) 16e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

BOARDING PATROL: THOUSAND SONS 90e
Thousand Sons (71-36)
2x Chaos Spawn
20x Rubric Marines
Approximately 53% added value
BOARDING PATROL: ADEPTUS CUSTODES 80e
Adeptus Custodes (71-01)
1x Captain-General Trajann Valoris
3x Allarus Custodians
5x Custodian Guard
Approximately 57% added value
BOARDING PATROL: ADEPTA SORORITAS 110e
Adepta Sororitas (71-52)
1x Canoness
5x Celestian Sacresants
9x Repentia
1x Repentia Superior
10x Battle Sisters
1x Cherub
Approximately 59% added value
VAULTS OF TERRA: THE DARK CITY (PB) 12.5e
MIDDLE-EARTH SBG: GONDOR MANSION 65e
MIDDLE-EARTH SBG: GONDOR TOWER 55e
MIDDLE-EARTH SBG: GONDOR RUINS 40e
NECROMUNDA: CAWDOR RIDGE WALKERS 40e
NECROMUNDA: CAWDOR ASH WASTES GANG DICE 16e
NECROMUNDA: CAWDOR VEHICLE TACTICS CARDS 15e
ARANTHIAN SUCCESSION - VAULTS OF TEMENOS 40e
CITADEL COLOUR: BATTLE READY PAINT SET 105e 22x Base Paints, 8x Layer Paints
Approximately 24% added value
CITADEL COLOUR: PARADE READY PAINT SET 90e 30x Layer Paints
Approximately 20% added value

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Mrzimsvee

Post by Mrzimsvee »

VANGUARD: OSSIARCH BONEREAPERS 110e
VANGUARD: SOULBLIGHT GRAVELORDS 110e
BATTLETOME: SOULBLIGHT GRAVELORDS (ENG) 42.5e
WARSCROLLS: SOULBLIGHT GRAVELORDS (ENG) 29e
SOULBLIGHT GRAVELORDS: IVYA VOLGA 30e
S/B GRAVELORDS: WIGHT KING ON STEED 32.5e
AGE OF SIGMAR:SOULBLIGHT GRAVELORDS DICE 32.5e
BATTLETOME: OSSIARCH BONEREAPERS (ENG) 42.5e
WARSCROLLS: OSSIARCH BONEREAPERS (ENG) 29e
OSSIARCH BONEREAPERS MORTISAN OSSIFECTOR 25e
THE LAST VOLARI (HB) 22e
THE HOLLOW KING (PB) 12.5e

Pisite sta Vas zanima.
Hvala unapred.
Attachments
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
0.jpg

"Yes...yes."

Return to “Klub Zmaj”